Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampyre [restart]

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Vampyre [restart]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:11 am

As Blood pushed her way through a busy crowd in the center of town, she looked up at the moon for support. She still had several hours until daylight. this is horrible, I will never find this man in this crowd she looked around why would he choose today...St. George's Eve? she thought, such a bad day to choose. The day when everyone is stocking up, so they don't have to go out in the morrow. Blood sighed. Looking to her left, she saw an Inn ingenious, he could be in there as she walked in, every eye turned towards her. And she noticed that they were all men. Looking down at a piece of paper that had the mans name on it Vetri Bonnery and closed her eyes. She had never met the man, but she saw what he looked like. Opening her eyes again, she looked around. He's not here, of course he's not...that's just my luck

"Come here pretty lady, sit with me"

She smiled, but took a table that was empty, and quite far away from everyone else.

When the bartender came up to her, and asked her if she needed anything, she asked him about the man Vetri Bonnery.

"No hun. That man is not real. He cons people. And I see he conned you as well...I just hope what he promised you wasn't too important. He'll never come around here. Or contact you again...he's a horrible man...here, let me get you a drink on the house."

He came back with the drink, but Blood didn't drink it. He asked her name, and she said Rosalind. She could never reveal her real name. The name her father had given her. He had been able to see into the future, and he saw that she would become a vampire, and named her accordingly.

Sitting there, she sat with her pocket watch in her hand, and continually checked the time. 5 hours until sun up, I'll have time, but I want to have my meal before then...

She smirked, and looked around at her prey.
Last edited by Krisuvial on Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Vampyre [restart]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:51 am

(OOC: Hey I was surfing through all the RP's and found this. Mind if I jion.)

Name: Moonstar
Race:Vampyre
Appearance:Tall about 5'7" Chocolate colored, Long jet black hair with purple streaks, Usually in jeans and t-shirt with sneakers.
Personality: Very easy going, let's insults roll off her shoulder, not angered easily, Will be a girly girl if needed otherwise very laid back and neat.
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:27 am

[Yeah, that's fine, um...do you want to go ahead and put a post, or do you want me to make another]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:11 pm

(OOC: Yea you could post another time so I know where to go from there. Thanks a bunch.)

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:54 am

As Blood sat, looking around, she listened. She listened for who sounded like the most pure man here. The most innocent.

‘I’m still a virgin.’ She heard a young boy say. And it was followed by the hearty laugh of his older companions.

‘That’s a good’in laddy.’ One of them replied. As though the boy had been jesting.

‘But
’ He faltered. ‘I’m
serious.’ He looked on the verge of tears.

Blood stood, and took long strides to their table. Pulling the hood of her cloak over her face, she smiled at the men. Her fangs gleaming out of the hood.

They didn’t seem to notice.

Blood ran her long slender fingers, with sharps nails, through the virgin boys hair.

‘I can help you with your problem
if you’d like.’

He blushed a deep crimson red. She smiled again, but covered her teeth. He smiled too.

‘What’s your name, boy?’

‘Jeremy.’ He whispered in response.

‘Would you like to come with me?’

He nodded. It was a nervous nod, but she was going to take that as a very affirmative yes. She took his hand, and helped him to his feet. She grazed her hand over his neck, gently, crooning him. He stumbled over one of the chairs when she did, and she let go of him, walked ahead, and led the way out. His friends made a cheer for him, and several other people winked. All the better she thought to herself and smirked.

When they reached outside, Blood grabbed his arm, whipped her cloak in the wind, and rushed to behind the Inn. Three and a half of her hours were gone before sunrise. She had to hurry. No one, luckily, was there. At least it was lucky for Blood, not so much for the boy. She took her hood down, and her eyes gleamed white in the night, and she smiled, and showed her pointed, ivory fangs. The boy gasped, she moved closer. He was paralyzed in fear. Could move, or speak
couldn’t scream. His eyes were locked on hers.

She threw him to the ground and ripped open his shirt. Taking her nail down his chest she slit it open. Licking her finger. She moved to his neck. She bit him, and drank his blood. Left him drained. As she did, her eyes turned red with blood, strength, anger
power.

She finished him off, and threw his body in the woods. His cadaver wouldn’t last long in there. Not with the werewolves.

Walking into the Inn, her keen senses, once weak, were now much stronger than before, she sensed another vampire. She closed her eyes, sniffed, and turned her head towards a table, and opened her eyes. They were still red. She was still power hungry, still wanted more. But the boy hadn’t been the one that she had needed. The red in her eyes was now receding, and turned an icy blue once again.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:15 pm

Moon walked into the bar-place (sorry dont know what the place is called.). She acanned the room for a table to the back and made sure for it to be shady. It was close to sunrise and Moon hadn't had any blood. She didn't even know her way around. Her own purpose wasto visit her grandma, the only person who didn't abandon her after the change. Spotting a table Moon went and sat. The aura here she different as if someone of her kind was here. Moon's mouth was dry and felt like powder. She could just feel the warmth of blood running down her throat. How it coated and made sure to get every inch. Moon looked at her watch and saw the time.

"Great I'm in the middle of no where and have no idea how to find my grandma's house. And now I sound like little red riding hood."

Calling a waiter she ordered a Bloody Mary. Why not it could at least quench her human thirst. Vampyre thirst well that was a different story...

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:26 pm

Very aware of the newcomer, Blood walked to her side. "Hello, I can smell your power. What is it that you've come here for?"

[[short]]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:41 pm

[[OOC: No problem short is ok now I don't feel bad for writing so little.]]

Moon looked up and stared into ice blue eyes. Confused at who this person was she couldn't answer. Her tounge just didn't move. It was quite strange but Moon figured she must be what she felt earlier. Finally finding her voice Moon answered.

"I'm Moon first off and I'm here to visit family. And mind I ask who you are?"

Moon scanned the girl body looking for any evident weapons. It would be just great if this would lead to a fight. Moon would have lost anyway as weak as she was now. Offering the girl a seat Moon said.

"Mine as well sit service here is slow and I refuse to leave with out my Blody Mary."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:57 pm

OOC: This seems to be the only new, intresting RP that i've seen so far. Mind if I join?

Name: Seth

Appearance: Dark black hair, hidden under a dark suspicios hood. His eyes are bright red, they shine like a cats in the dark. His face looks young, like he is still 15 instead of 18. He's short for his age, only 5'8" tall and i sensative about his size.

Personality: When he finds his prey, his favorite are other vampire because thier blood is different from a regular humans he will find a way to get them, almost killing himself trying. He's intellegant but usually does something without thought of what would happen if something went wrong.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Moon looked around Blood she thought someone else of their kind walked in. She spotted someont at the door entrance. He was decent loooker and seemed fairly ok. But trusting her gut she didn't call him. Something about him made her blood coil. Turning back to BLood she questioned.

"So what are you doing here tonight? Business or personal?"

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:55 pm

OOC: Just making sure, not to be rude. That post was to me and does meen that im in? Right?"

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:52 am

(OOC: Sorry not trying to be mean I guess I was having a crappy day yesterday and about being in I guess so but I guess you should ask Krisuvial...Oh and sorry again.)

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:44 am

[[anyone can be in..sorry. I've been gone for a long while. I was horribly sick...but now I'm back]]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:28 pm

(OOC: Yay now I guess we can start...^___^)

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:45 pm

Seth stepped inside the tavern, he could feel a pressence of two other vamires. The minute he stepped in he got the feeling of eyes digging into his shoulder. Stopping he turned around to a table where two other vampires sat, his eyes met with Moon's and he didn't look away. He was almost challenging her, to a person a staring contest wasn't much but to a vampire it was dominance.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:05 am

As Blood sat, she saw that Moon was looking behind her, not at her. She felt the presence of another Vampyre, one that ate as she used to in the old days. Blood was one of the eldest Vampyres there was, so when she would speak of the “old days” with someone, it was of many, many, centuries that she spoke.

As she felt the pressure of the other Vampyre she hissed. With much restraint she pulled in her power, hiding it from the strong senses of Vampyres.

“Both,” she whispered in response to Moon. “My name is Blood.” Blood knew that even though she whispered, that the other Vampyre could hear her, still yet over the rumble of the other conversations. Blood sensed the slight fear coming from Moon and pulled out one of her daggers and lightly tossed it on the table. “There. I can tell you do not trust me. If you’d like, attempt to kill me, but I did not come here to hurt you. I’d prefer not to spill your blood, especially not with a certain
audience.” Blood’s eyes flicked to the corner of the room where the man was standing. “Do not look away from him. He’s testing you. I don’t like this. This not knowing what he wants. I can’t use any power to read his mind, for fear of not being able to hide my power being my mental wall.”

Had Blood been human she would have been flushing with anger, but as it was, she was not. Then she sighed in defeat and called the boy over. “Hello
I am Blood. No need for the hostility you are showing towards my
friend and I.” Blood said, slightly hesitating on the word friend, but said it anyways. Then looked into his eyes, waiting for a response. As she did, she slowly put her hand on the dagger on the table as to not tempt him to take it and kill her.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:41 pm

Seth took a couple of long steps over to Moon and Blood. Something about him seemed different from most other vampires. What vampires sensed in him always seemed to be a little different than what they sensed of others.
"My name... Is Seth..." He said quietly.
"You are not friends or enemies, I can tell... You, Blood are not as friendly as you act."

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:09 pm

Confused Moon just sat and listened. She thought about what was said,"You, Blood are not as friendly as you act." Did this mean they knew eachother, had history, or just in the way she looked. It was a mystery in Moon's eyes.

"What do you mean...Seth...? Do you know us. Or better yet her? What is it you come here for?"

Moon sat and waited for answer to her flow of questions. She wanted to know something about this boy and wanted it quick. Getting dizzy from lack of blood Moon's eyes became heavy and half-way closed. Still looking at Seth and Blood she did nothing more than study them.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:07 pm

Blood glanced at Moon with a fleeting look. Then back at Seth. She wondered to herself, well this will certainly make things interesting. This boy will be the ruining of me. “Well
Seth. What is it you’ve come here for? When I invited you over here, I did not want you to start inquiring things you shouldn’t inquire about. You may learn something that you do not want to know. Something that may frighten you.” Blood’s eyes gleamed as she looked at him, and stressed the word “frighten” She was trying to warn him, but was worried that he would take it as a threat.

“I was wondering if maybe there was a specific reason you’ve come.” She gave him a meaningful look, then continued, “I don’t think that you are as harmless as you look either.” She laughed, and he seemed to smile. “Shall we call it a draw?”

Blood was still smiling and looked at Moon. "What do you take of this?"

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:54 am

"Confusion much. What's going on. We all just happened to walk in here for something. Blood for business or personal business I assume and you seem to be on a quest. For what I don't know......"

Moon completely lost it. Her body shooke violently. She screamed at unimaginable pitches. Everything was malfunctioning. Repeatedly she yelled BLOOD BLOOD. She wanted it now. Jumping across the table Moon exited the bar. She looked frantically about for a passing person. There was one coming now. Around 20-30 years old. He walked right past Moon. She laughed venom in her throat. Untying her shoe Moon called to the man.

"Hey mister I can't bend to tie my shoe. I have back problems. Would you mind tying it for me?"

As soon as the man began to bend down Moon grabbed him by the neck. He screamed, she laughed some more.

"Big mistake. Didn't your mother every teach you not to talk to strangers."

With that said Moon sank her fangs into his neck. Indulging on his warm, thick, fufilling blood. He squirmed and struggled beneath Moon trying pathetically to get away. Moon was done. Her body felt replenished, strong, and well...not weak. And she liked it. When finished, she just dropped the body and watched it turn to ash. (Cruel, yes she knew but it was life and death at the moment.) They all did after she fed from one. WHy who knew. Snapping back to reality Moon noticed the sun just about ready to rise. Stepping over the new ashes she re-entered the bar. This new feel or glow seemed to surround her. It made her feel powerful, sexy. Whether she was in reality or not.

"Oh, and the sun it's just near full sunrise....."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!