Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Victorian Fae ~ Just an Interest Check

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Victorian Fae ~ Just an Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Pictures of Lies~ on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:54 pm

So, I just want to see if anyone would join this if I were to start it up so... cha! ^-^

The Courts were becoming restless. Maybe it was the sultry heat of New Orleans or the all the humans around, restricting their activity. The Unseelie Court's new queen, Pfyna, seemed to enjoy the company of humans a little too much for the comfort of the Seelie nobles. The thing they didn't know was, though she was cloaked in Glamour, Pfyna was recruiting. In a kind of hypnosis, she knew the humans possess a certain... power. She knew that the Fae folk underestimate them in an extreme way and, noting this, knew what she must do.

Years have passed since that day. Our story takes place in a time that will one day be known as the Victorian age. Humans are "recruited" almost daily for the war that's been taking place between the Courts. Of course, they take care of the physical part of the battles. The Fae folk rarely dirty their hands with that. Their speciality is espionage and the taking of hostages, of torture, both physical and mental.

The Courts:

Seelie: These Fae are the lesser of two evils. Never would anyone dare call them "good" but, given different circumstances, they would never have involved humans. The Seelie has a tendancy to be more merciful towards their human "pets" unlike their counterparts, who… just aren’t so nice, m’kay?

Unseelie: These would be categorized as the “worse” in a bad or worse contest. The majority of these Fae do not treat their humans as anything more than bateria. Helpful bacteria at times, but once you get too irritating, you’re outta there.

Oh, and then there are the Folk who claim they are allied to neither side. Of course, they may or may not be pushed either way depending on the circumstances, who hurts who, and whatnot.

Who We’d Need:

Human Pets
Seelie Queen/King
Unseelie King (Please note that I get to be Queen Pfyna, muhaha)
Fae from both Seelie and Unseelie Courts
Folk with no Allegiance

If I can get a few people interested, I’ll post a character skeleton. But please, PLEASE PM me if you want to be one of the royals. I don’t mind you being a particularly powerful Noble, but all prospective royalty must message me before I do this, m’kay? This is just an interest check, I’ll post a thread for Profiles separate if I find anyone interested.

Peace, Love, and Indian Silk

<3 Poll
Smile
smile

real, real bright.

Love me 'til

the morning
light.

Find out later
it was lies.

Then you find
the camera

dies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Pictures of Lies~
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Victorian Fae ~ Just an Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:07 pm

I'm interested in playing a human "pet".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Pictures of Lies~ on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:09 pm

Thank goodness! I'm glad someone's interested! ZOMG!

Waay, way too hyper.

Uuh, okay, so, you wouldn't happen to mind being "claimed", would you? Heheh, 'cause I'm kind of all into this whole people playing Fae Folk get to choose their pets without the other's consent, but I'm not too sure how others would feel about that... v.v I'm still working out the bugs...

~Pictures of Lies~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:16 pm

LOL, I'm fine with that. :D It'd save me some trouble to tell the truth.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Pictures of Lies~ on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:17 pm

Sweet! Every once in a while I have ideas that work and it's so amazing...

Anywhizzle, tcha, if I get some more people saying "hey, I kinda dig this" or whatever.............

I'll put up the real thread and we can do character profiles! Woohoo!

~Pictures of Lies~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:20 pm

Yay! I can't wait to join this. :D

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Pictures of Lies~ on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:21 pm

... Image

You just got glomped!

~Pictures of Lies~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:23 pm

LOL. That was random... :P Let's wait for others, now. LOL. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:27 pm

I'd play the seelie queen. I really like Fae rps and this could be really awesome. I'm also thinking of starting a fae rp of my own.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Lostsouls, the owner hasn't been on for over six years, and this thread hasn't been active for longer.

You're not going to really find anything here.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!