Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Men Of The Sea

Men Of The Sea

a part of “Men Of The Sea”, a fictional universe by nosyfatguy.

A group of Pirates group together to go after some of the world's most wanted treasures, they sure do boast a big game but can they back it up?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Men Of The Sea”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Men Of The Sea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:37 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Men Of The Sea"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Men Of The Sea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:56 am

I would like to reserve the right hand man, it will be female.

One quick question, RL pic or Anime?

I prefer RL but its your RP so Its up to you (obviously), I just want to know sense pictures are the first thing I look up and put in my CS.
You are my Sunshine, my only shine....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VyxnMoon
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elision on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Hi there!

Could I reserve the tactician?

I'm also curious as to what the fc style will be, once I know I can update with my face claim. ^^

Elision
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:12 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve the heavy drinker, and I'll likely be making the character female.

As for face claims, I'm currently searching. I'm guessing they will be anime, since the gifs in the intro page are all anime.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Hay!!! Can I reserve the Brute? Also I don't partically mind what gender I play, I can do either. Having a basically whole female crew would be really funny but I can also understand if you want another male in the crew XD

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elision on Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:21 pm

Since the gender balance is a bit skewed, I'd be willing to take on a male character as well. Just by the way. ^^

Elision
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Looks like most of the spots are taken. In any case, if there is still availability, might I reserve a spot? I can go with the right hand/ quartermaster, or a doctor type character if allowed. Shame to see all the female roles are take, though I of course have no qualms playing male characters. (more so a shame since I like to play a female impersonating a male in pirate rp's)
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:35 am

All are reserved! Welcome to the Crew! And the answer to your questions would be i would prefer a anime fc, much rather then a real life one. As for gender roles, i'm never really too picky on them so please go with what you feel most comfortable with. @Stealthpanther Ofcourse! I like the idea of a doctor character sounds great, and again go with what gender you feel most comfortable with.

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Hello! I know all the roles are currently reserved, but I was wondering if I could perhaps make a stowaway? Like a teenage boy who has run away from home in search of adventure. Let me know what you think :-)

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Of course i'll add you in ^.^

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:51 pm

Thank you! I'll be using Killua Zoldyck for his FC btw, from Hunter x Hunter :-D

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:46 pm

I've submitted a WIP! Also, I've decided on using Fem!Prussia from Hetalia for my FC.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:28 am

coolness! well, if all y'all are done before I come up with my character, feel free to start/ go ahead. Just a heads up I do work full time, so sometimes I'm too tired to write when I come home.

If that is ok, I'll try to get a character up as soon as I can.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:37 am

Hello! I'm awfully sorry but I think I'm going to have to cancel my reservation. I've overloaded myself with work recently, as well as other RPs, I'm very sorry. I hope you understand.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!