Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

And Still...Life Goes On...

Quests

a part of “And Still...Life Goes On...”, a fictional universe by SkyCladSaya06.

[Private RP between SkyCladSaya06, Guardian Aelita and Deathscythe386]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “And Still...Life Goes On...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Quests

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:28 am

Here is where most of the arcs will be recorded during the undertaking and upon completion. What? Well, we need some unifying event in order to move things along after all! Don't worry, I already have some things planned for this one so no need to wait for too long!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Quests

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:23 am

Well, color me a curious girl then! XD What's on the docket~? Also, hopefully my first post was okay. XD Basically the plan was get to safety and I don't have much of an idea as to what the monsters of the town look like to really write them yet. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Well, the story's started and already, we have two quests here:

Supply Run - A plan to head over to the abandoned supermarket before nightfall, in hopes of replenishing diminishing food and water supplies.
Authors: Saya, Aeli-chan

Reunion - Irie has gone missing ever since Isshiki woke up. He hopes to reunite with her and get out of the abandoned town.
Author: Scythe

@Aeli-chan For monsters, I was thinking aesthetics from Bloodborne and Parasite Eve.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:50 pm

@Saya-chan Thanks for the heads up! Now I have somewhat of an idea on what to make the monsters Kaede face look like. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:23 am

Supply Run - A plan to head over to the abandoned supermarket before nightfall, in hopes of replenishing diminishing food and water supplies.
Authors: Saya, Aeli-chan

Reunion - Irie has gone missing ever since Isshiki woke up. He hopes to reunite with her and get out of the abandoned town.

???? - PENDING

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:45 am

Prejudice? - Kyosuke brings up the existence of a place called Prejudice, based from the Bestiary and some strange signals he intercepted on the radio. Where could it possibly lead?
Author: Saya

Reunion - Irie has gone missing ever since Isshiki woke up. He hopes to reunite with her and get out of the abandoned town. The Proprietress mentions something about "someone" waiting for Isshiki. Could it be Irie?

Journal Quest 1 - "Something strange is happening over at Prejudice. I've been called over to check things out in order to determine if the city hall needs to intervene.

Oh, I'm so nervous...I'm not sure if I can do a good job at this...what if I screw up? They might revoke my license...Uhhh...

My bus leaves tomorrow. Need to concentrate. Concentrate, concentrate."

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:58 pm

Journal Quest 2 - "Prejudice seems like an intimidating place for the most part. People didn't take too kindly to me when I first arrived. (Could it be because of my hair?)

I suppose the mayor was nice enough when I met him though there's something about the way he looks at people... Don't know why but he kept insisting I stay at his place. Can't really accept though since his rooms are all too small. Not to mention the lack of windows.

Well, can't be too suspicious. If I give the Madam any cause for suspicion, they may just lynch me. Urghh...why do these people have to be so mean?

Not all of them though! Natsumi was really kind! She's got a very nice inn and there are even animals! I'm not so lonely after all, yay~

On more serious matters though, the situation seems manageable. As far as I can tell, only the plants outside are affected. Good thing the crops and feeds are untouched though. City imports a lot of meat from Prejudice; wouldn't want to cause an epidemic now.

I'll have to check the animals next. They might be eating the grass outside town without anyone noticing. Hmm...I wonder what's for dinner next?"

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:47 am

Prejudice? - More clues were gathered from the library despite encountering another monster. Another odd woman appears to the group. Kyosuke thinks these may all be connected to that mysterious town.

Reunion - Irie has gone missing ever since Isshiki woke up. He hopes to reunite with her and get out of the abandoned town. The Proprietress mentions something about "someone" waiting for Isshiki. Could it be Irie?

Journal Quest 3 - "Waahhh!!! Powder died! My friend Natsumi is heartbroken right now. I tried to make her some Chamomile Tea but it turned out horrible...Even the chickens won't drink it...Now I'm sad. T_T

Powder died from a blow to the neck. The wounds do not look like anything I've ever seen before though. The only animals that could've done this is probably a saltwater crocodile. Or maybe a great white shark. Both of these are, as you know, impossible to find in Prejudice.

Fishy and Dorsy seem to be doing fine for now. I got them from a spring where there's a high concentration of the blackish water. It connects to the main water line which is really disconcerting. The animals seem fine but I'm a little concerned so I went to talk to the Mayor about this.

I suggested we stop getting water from that line and use the one installed by the city but the Madam got angry. She said it was all a ploy to gather revenue from Prejudice. What a meanie! Not my fault if she gets sick! Hmph! At least Natsumi listens!"

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:17 am

Prejudice? - More clues were gathered from the library despite encountering another monster. Another odd woman appears to the group. Kyosuke thinks these may all be connected to that mysterious town.

Journal Quest 4 - "Why? Why do they think it's my fault? Have they all gone insane?! They're no longer thinking clearly!

They just want someone to blame...someone to blame for their mistakes! I'm not the one who let ILEX in! Nor was I the one who dug "it" out! It was everyone else! Not me!

Madam said she'll hold a meeting. But, I'm not going to go. I'm sure I'll just be implicated in the weird events anyway. Hmm...maybe I can get out? Natsumi seemed very insistent on it as well. But I don't have much money on me and, aside from Natsumi and a handful of others, every one else seems suspicious of me...

I'll give this to the Madam though. She has quite a way with words..."

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:24 pm

Prejudice - Kurona agrees to finally guide the group directly to Prejudice itself. However, she appears to have certain misgivings about the place. What lies await ahead?

Reunion - Irie was finally located underground, along with Kurona. She was reunited with Isshiki.

Journal Quest 5 - "I've never given that much thought about how I would die. Be it an accident, a murder or the slow ravages of time...it didn't matter. If it were up to me, I don't really want to go early.

There are guards outside my cell, talking about how everything would be over once I go. Hmm...maybe they're right. Maybe they're not--who knows? Fear drives them insane. It drives us all to do things we normally wouldn't do.

I can see the mound where they plan to sacrifice me to the closing darkness being lit up in flames. I guess time passes by quick when you're all alone with just a pen and your journal inside a steel wagon.

This would be my final entry. Oh, it wouldn't be right to not finish my observation report so I'll be writing it here.

The situation in Prejudice is hopeless. There is nothing we can do about it now.

I hate this place. I hate everything about it... Good riddance."

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!