Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Town of Elk River

Town of Elk River

a part of “Town of Elk River”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

Elk River exists as a safe haven for the supernatural but what will happen whenever what threat looms within the dense forests reveals itself. Will everyone's lives be at stake whether human or supernatural?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Town of Elk River”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Town of Elk River

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:53 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Town of Elk River"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: Town of Elk River

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:54 pm

Ariel is Done.

I'm looking for his icon right now. But he is done. I hope you didn't mind me adding an extra ability that kinda goes with his character?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:25 pm

I'm thinking I'm gonna want in. I just have an idea I'm gonna wanna run by you in PMs before I try to reserve her, just to check it against the lore.

EDIT: aaaand Bonnie's done!

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:05 am

I've accepted all completed characters. Should have mine own up soon.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:16 am

Sorry for not having my characters completed yet, we have family staying with us while their place is being repaired (a water pipe burst so their place was flooded) and so my mom has set a rule that if more then two of them are at home we cant be on the computer and must socialize and of course sense my Aunt and Uncle are teachers they were home so no time to finish.... Go that was a rambling mess of to much information sorry.
In This World its not FAITH That Saves Us But DEFIANCE.

IamQ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:06 pm

By the by, just completed Mercy L. Kyles and Malcom V. Kyles
Last edited by IamQ on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IamQ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:17 pm

Just completed Ezekiel. Though I'm having some issues with coding and fonts. Damned answer is probably staring me in the face. If anything doesn't seem right, please don't hesitate to correct me (:
"Strange how there's always a little more innocence left to lose."

Shirogane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Also completed myself - just tell me what I need to fix and Im currently getting my 100 by 100 thumb in order...just looking for 2 images I'm ok with fusing and shrinking.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:32 am

@Everyone
Hello, everyone! I've accepted the newly turned in characters and I hope to get my own characters turned in soon.

So sorry for the wait, everyone but I've been going through a lot at work and life in general but this will start, no doubt about it.

Also, do you guys want a relationship chart? Is one really needed?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:31 am

personally I don't like charts. But I can understand the need of getting a feel for each others characters when there are groups that should or could easily have some form of "contact" on what could be a regular basis.

If I had to say: the students should definitely have an opinion of one another - school gossip and all that proximity. Teachers as well but that's a bit more shaky since short of neighbors - it's not like we're guaranteed to have come across or encountered each other across the cast.

Y'know short of their being Occult Illuminati meeting which the Jaegars regularly have some sort of presence or spy in on.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:45 pm

I'm frankly not really sure what I'd put on one TBH. Bonnie's new to town, so she likely doesn't know anybody yet.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:40 pm

Funny thing is Robin, Im honestly debating paying Bonnie (well the bakery at least) a visit in my first post since regardless of which face my character is wearing- going to a new shop is pretty high on their list of things they love to do.

The debate is whether you get a visit from Lu, Lily, or if the day makes it necessary for both to show up.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:50 pm

I thought that seemed likely! XD

No worries, Bonnie's first post is going to be her working the register at Sweet Spot, barring any outside circumstance Sunshine might throw at us.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:54 pm

I wouldn't mind having a chart of some sort but truthfully, I feel like Malcom would be the only one of my characters that would be active in the community, Mercy would be more of a work, home, training, repeat person unless pushed out of her routine for some reason.

IamQ
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:31 pm

I wouldn't mind one.

Shirogane
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:30 pm

I think I'll have Ariel in the theater of the schoo He'd be practicing his singing, and draw people in.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:30 am

I am planning on starting this Sunday night. So be on lookout.

I have one of my characters up and I'll get my other up tomorrow night.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Hello! I'm new to the cumminity and I hope I read over everything corectly. I just finished adding my own chacater Raven Lee Attoria Massacre. I'm sorry if I missed some things that you required. Do you mind going over it per chance? >_<

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:48 am

I've written a first post, nothing too dramatic just yet but wait until the festival.

I'll get my second character soon and post for him, as well.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:16 am

My first post is a bloody mess but it is 5 am

Shirogane
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!