Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Safe Haven

A Safe Haven

a part of “A Safe Haven”, a fictional universe by Lilah.

The Safe Haven is a gathering place of those who hold supernatural abilities. Here they can train and learn to control their powers, all the while trying to stay hidden from society. But what happens when one of the old members threatens their haven?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Safe Haven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Safe Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilah on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:38 pm

════════════════════════════════

You have 48 hours until your reservation is up, but if you need an extension just let me know! Once you know your face claim and character ability, just post it here. Once everyone's reservation are in, I'll post a bit more information on some background stuff like about the two original Safe Haven creators and the rebel leader. Also, feel free to take a second character! (Just one of the opposite gender of your first.)
“It all ends in tears anyway.”
Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lilah
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: A Safe Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilvermarkOracle on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:49 pm

Hiya!

I was wondering if I could perhaps take the female Safe Haven resident? Ironically (considering your placeholder gif) my character would be cryokinetic - able to manipulate ice. Not able to spontaneously create ice from her hands, but more like Frozone from The Incredibles. Able to supercool water particles present in the air - turning rain into snow, for example, or dew into frost. My face claim would be the lovely Skyler Samuels, if accepted. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilvermarkOracle
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilah on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Sure thing! I put the reserve down for you~

Lilah
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilvermarkOracle on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:58 am

I put up a WIP; I'll work more on the history tomorrow. Thank you!!

SilvermarkOracle
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:06 pm

Hi! I'd like to reserve a male role. To be more specific he would be a male rebel group member. With the faceclaim of Logan Lerman? His power would be molecular manipulation. Also, if it's not too much, I need a character sheet v.v

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Rum on Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Hello there! If it's ok with you, I would like to reserve a female rebel group member.
Her FC would be Lalisa Manoban, if that's alright. Her power would likely be momentum manipulation.

Also, I would be very grateful if I could also use one of your character sheets. :)

Red Rum
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilah on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Sure guys! I'll have those reservation up in a second and I'll send you the character sheet's asap.

Lilah
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:15 am

Hello everyone, I'm Cric and will be your rebel leader for this evening. Character should be up soon!

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi! I'd love to take the final female rebel spot! My face claim would be Ellen Page, and I was thinking her power would be along the lines of plant manipulation- as in being able to grow plants and bend them to her will. If possible, I'd also love a character sheet. Thanks! :>

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Hello! I was wondering whether I could take the male resident at the Safe Haven? His FC would be Keisuke Asano, and his power would be blood manipulation (if that's ok). Also, if he isn't taken, I may also be interested in the male founder too :-)

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilah on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:53 pm

Hey! Sorry I've been so inactive the past couple of days. I've been super busy, but I'm going to finish my character tonight hopefully. I'll get your guy's reservations up in just a second, and I'm just sending out the character sheets now!

Also, la.lune, feel free to take the second founder if you like~

Lilah
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Just back to say that I would like to take the second founder with either Ysham Jackson or Torin Verdone as the FC (I have yet to decide, sorry). With power absorption as his ability.

Edit: I've decided to use Ysham Jackson :-) Also, Orion is finished!

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:35 pm

I apologize, but I must resign from this rp. I have a lot going on in my life rn. Sorry v.v

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenEyedSue on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:08 pm

Hello, Love the roleplay and is that second taken rebel role is still open? if it is, I will take it and make a character as soon as I get the OK. I was not sure if it is male or female, I don't mind play any gender, so let me know and I will get FC for it. Thank you!
Be a part of our world
In latex and bows
Cuz’ these girls play cos’
Set our phasers to stun
You’ll be falling in love

GreenEyedSue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilvermarkOracle on Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:38 am

Paloma is finished (finally). I was intentionally vague.

SilvermarkOracle
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!