Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Another Year at the Buckley School

Student Relations

a part of “Another Year at the Buckley School”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

This slice of life role-play follows the lives of the middle and high schoolers that attend the Buckley School in California.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Another Year at the Buckley School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Student Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon May 22, 2017 11:00 am

Hey, guys! As you can see, this is the place where we are going to have proof of character relations. Please reach out to one another and form said relationships. Make enemies, frenemies, besties, lovers - idk. Give me drama! We have a rather huge cast of characters, which is always bound to be exciting. We have, already accepted 29 characters with at least five more to come. That being said, I am mandating that AT LEAST EIGHTEEN, if not all, of your relationships filled out by the time we begin posting. Which will be THIS FRIDAY.

ADD PEOPLE TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP SHEET AS THEY ARE ACCEPTED.

Code: Select all
[center][img]GIF HERE[/img][/center]

[hr][/hr]

[center][img]NAME[/img]

[size=140][font=centaur]Age | Grade | House
4 Personality Traits[/font][/size][/center]
[center][font=centaur][size=100][color=#BFBFBF]◑[/color]= Neutral | [color=#FFBF80]☺[/color]= Friends[/size] |[color=#008000]☠[/color] = Enemies : Rivals | [color=#FF8080]ღ[/color] = Hooked up with/Attracted to | [color=#800000]♡[/color] = Crush | [color=#800000] ♥[/color] = Love or significant other[/font][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Student Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tye on Mon May 22, 2017 12:10 pm

17 | Senior | Performers
Optimistic, Energetic, Flighty, Irresponsible

= Neutral | = Friends | = Enemies : Rivals | = Hooked up with/Attracted to | = Crush | = Love or significant other

ImageC H A R L O T T E . A R N A U L T
"When I first met Juliette, she told me that Charlotte was mean because she has no friends. That's why I'm her best friend now! It's like when the little girl turns the Grinch nice by being his friend. That's how it went, right? I forget. The point is, is that all Charlotte needs is nice friends like me!"

Cat befriended Juliette Arnault soon after she transferred to Buckley, and one day, while at the Arnault residence, she witnessed a fight between the twin sisters, that ended in Juliette making a comment about how Charlotte was bitter because she was friendless. That one line was all Cat needed to hear to decide that she just needed to be friends with Charlotte, and even though the girl seems to stand by her frequent insistence that she does not want Cat around, Cat is confident that she's grown on Charlotte more than Charlotte wants to admit.

Image J U L I E T T E . A R N A U L T
"I think we're definitely friends!"

Cat was one of the first people who befriended Juliette when she transferred to Buckley in the sixth grade. Juliette was nice, and friendly, and the fact that she lived in New York was so cool to Cat, who was and still is obsessed with Broadway. As Juliette became more assimilated into the school, she quickly became popular and her friendship with Cat wasn't prioritized so much, but Cat never really noticed or took offense to it. She's still more than happy to hang out with Juliette whenever the girl is free.

ImageC Y D N E E . B L A C K
“She’s basically magical!”

When both girls were back in middle school, Cat met Cydnee when Cydnee volunteered to help with the makeup related tasks for the school’s spring play. It intrigued Cat, quickly allowing her to become fascinated and nearly obsessed with how talented the girl was. Ever since then, whenever Cat is feeling bored, she’ll pretend that she has some event or party that she’s going to and hire Cydnee to do her makeup, only to reveal after she’s done that she’s really not going anywhere. It probably sounds a bit sad and pathetic, as if she’s paying for company, and sometimes she is, but most of the time, she really just thinks it’s fun and that her not-so-surprising revelation at the end of the session is the funniest thing in the world.

ImageA C E . B R O N S O N
"I think he's half-human, half-angel!"

Cat tends to develop lots and lots of crushes, almost all of which are merely based off of looks, and are fleeting things that she never really has any intention of acting upon. That stands to be true with Ace, as she's very vocal about just how perfect his face is, but she's not actually in love with him or anything. He's like a work of art that she likes to look at, but not much more than that.

ImageC H A R L O T T E . B R Y A N T
“If we all lived in a cartoon on TV, Charlotte would be the character who always walks around with a gray cloud above her head!”

To this day, if you asked Cat if she and Charlotte were friends, she would say of course. Granted, she tends to think everyone is her friend, but this relationship in particular speaks to how out of touch she can be with other people’s emotions. To most people, it would be clear that Catarina’s abundance of friendliness, and “helpful suggestions” about how Charlotte would look so much prettier in bright colors aren’t usually desired by Charlotte, but Cat has continuously failed to pick up on that.

ImageD E R E K . E S C U Y O S
"Have you ever heard the song 'Lips of an Angel'? Change the name to 'Jawline of an Angel' and it would totally be about Derek. Maybe 'Lips of an Angel' would work too, but you would have to ask Rhapsody!"

Cat is absolutely mesmerized by the sharpness of Derek's jawline, and just how perfect his facial features are, and can you blame her? The fact that he's in a relationship with Rhapsody will never be enough to stop her from not only complimenting him on his genetics, but sometimes feeling inclined to reach out and touch his face just to confirm that it's really that nice. Of course, she doesn't mean anything non-innocent by it, though.

ImageL U K E . E S C U Y O S
"He's really good at doing makeup! I wonder if Cydnee taught him!"

One of the first times that Cat ever interacted with Luke was when she was bored one day after school, and decided to visit a trendy donut shop in LA, that everyone was Instagramming about. She bought a dozen donuts with various toppings, took a picture, and then asked a group of kids sitting at a table if they wanted the donuts, because as it turned out, she didn't actually like eating donuts. Luke was one of the guys there, and though he probably had some snarky comment to make after she left, Cat didn't notice, and never would. Her opinion of Luke is that he's pretty and fun, and ignorance is probably bliss in this situation.

ImageJ A S M I N E . K I M
“Yay! Jasmine!”

Cat adores Jasmine and appreciates the friendship that she holds with the girl. They’re both performers, and both in the Musical Theater Club, so their friendship is expected, and add in the fact that Cat loves just about everyone, and it seems more inevitable than anything else.

ImageS A M U E L . K I M

“One time, a long time ago, I went to summer camp, and there were two people in my camp group and one was named Samuel and one was named Kim. It wasn’t this Samuel, and Kim was a girl and not someone’s last name, but isn’t that funny?”

Cat really only knows Sam well through Jasmine, but that doesn’t stop her from interacting with him as if she knows him as a brother whenever she sees him.

ImageF I N N . M A X W E L L
"If I was going to name my kid after an animal's body part, I think I would choose Whiskers before Finn."

Because of her personality, Cat knows and has interacted with a surprisingly large amount of the school's population. Finn happens to be one of the few people who she's never interacted with in any way that proves to be noteworthy in her mind, though.

ImageS A B I N A . M C C R E A R Y
“I love little people!” (Laughs) “Especially little people who love theater!”

Cat and Sabina may attend different Buckley schools, but Cat is well aware of who the eighth grader is due to their mutual involvement in the Musical Theater Club. Cat has a tendency of over socializing with everyone, so even if a senior and an eighth grader would seem on the more unlikely side of interacting, even in the same club, those standards seldom apply when Cat is involved. She finds Sabina to be very talented, and certainly holds an appreciation for her knowledge of the art.

ImageC H R I S T O P H E R . M O R G A N
“I mothered his fish children! Haha!”

Coincidentally, Cat’s first car accident involved Christopher. She didn’t know him at the time, and still barely knows him now, but she was pulling into the parking lot of a local shopping center, making her weekly trip to the local pet store in order to fawn over the adorable puppies for sale there. As she was parking, she accidentally knocked the mirror off of the car next to her, and because this is Cat that we’re talking about, the logical thing to do when you hit someone else’s car is to go into the pet store, by two goldfish as an apology present, and wait for the other car owner to get out of whatever store that they’re in, to offer them the fish and your insurance information. That’s the first time Cat ever interacted with Chris, and though they don’t see each other too frequently, she would definitely say hello to him if she saw him.

ImageA R I . R O L L I N G S
""She's my summer school BFF!"

Throughout her time at Buckley, Cat has definitely had to spend some summers enrolled in summer school classes. It's easy for her to make the best out of most situations, and she would tell you that making new friends, such as Ari, was a great benefit from the dreaded school experience, because it's likely that she never would have interacted with her otherwise. They aren't particularly close but Cat definitely thinks of her as a friend.

ImageA A L I Y A H . S H A N K S
"I definitely wouldn't say that she's mean! I mean... I thought she was scary when I first met her, but everyone else likes her! Well... most people like her! She's nice to Cydnee and Gigi! That counts for something!"

Aaliyah isn't as gut-wrenching-ly scary as Cat probably makes her out to be sometimes, but Cat's first impression of her was based off of Aaliyah snapping at some girl for testing her and Cat being there to watch, and simply put, it did scare her. She found Aaliyah to be intimidating, to say the least, so one day when she was at (what she thought to be) Cydnee's house, and Aaliyah came in and grabbed a jacket from her closet, Cat was one-hundred percent, absolutely certain, that Aaliyah had just robbed her. She would later go on to learn that the jacket was actually Aaliyah's, and that Cydnee's house was really Aaliyah's too, and that there was a much sweeter and genuine side of Aaliyah that existed. Now, Cat's not scared of her, but she's definitely well aware of the other side of the girl that exists. She's probably one of the few people who have brought out a more intelligently-placed caution in the girl who is normally rather impulsive with the things she says and does.

ImageG E N N E Y A . S H A N K S
"She's the nicest, coolest, most talented person ever! I love her!"

Cat met Gigi through the Musical Theater Club, and given that there's a pretty large age gap between them, that was initially how they got to know each other. Both girls are energetic, optimistic and a lot of fun, and since Cat definitely has a jovial vibe to her, Gigi being a few years younger than her doesn't matter in the slightest to Cat. She actually considers Gigi to be one of her closest friends, and she's probably one of the realest and most genuine too.

ImageK R I S T I N A . T H I E L
"My parents love Mr. Thiel, and they love Kristina too, but mostly her dad, I think! She's really smart!"

Cat's parents have known Kristina's father for a good while, which meant as children, they frequently saw each other at social events. Notably, though, Cat and Kristina never really clicked. Kristina had little interest in her, and Cat didn't have any interest in the things that Kristina viewed as being fun. She would still say that she likes the girl, but they aren't particularly close.

ImageN I C K . V A N V E E N A N
“Nicholas Van Veenen? Don’t you mean Nicholas Martin…?! …No!!! Not because he’s related to Steve Martin! Because he looks like Zack and Cody Martin from the Disney Channel show! Gosh, didn’t you have any cultural tastes when you were a child?!”

Cat and Nick are both seniors, and specifically seniors who aren’t enrolled in AP classes, so they’ve had some mutual classes over the years, and that’s how she’s gotten to know them. Their relationship doesn’t surpass a surface level one, primarily because of their differing cliques, but Cat definitely had a minor crush on him during freshman year when she was convinced that his hair looked softer than velvet. Now, she’s over that and has come to the conclusion that the crush was only a reflection of her old crush on the twin boys in the Disney Channel show “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody”.

ImageR H A P S O D Y . V I N C E N T
“She's beautiful, and smart, and so amazing on the piano... who wouldn't love Rhapsody? Not me!”

Rhapsody and Cat are both seniors and both in the musical theater club, and Cat frequently sees Rhapsody during play rehearsals since Rhapsody is a pianist during some of them. Cat is attracted to most people, socially, but even more so to people who are musically talented in specific, and who share passions with her, so Rhapsody is definitely someone that Cat considers to be a close friend.
Last edited by Tye on Mon May 22, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tye
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon May 22, 2017 2:57 pm

16 | 11th Grade | Rebels
Confident | Impulsive| Laid back| Secretive

= Neutral | = Friends | = Enemies : Rivals | = Hooked up with/Attracted to | = Crush | = Love or significant other

A A L I Y A HXS H A N K S
☺/◑
Queen Bee knows everyone and everyone knows her. There's no getting away from it
They're friendly. Charlotte wouldn't go miles out of her way to help Aaliyah, but Charlotte doesn't dislike her.
There's definitely a begrudging respect since Aaliyah fought to the top instead of expecting everything to land in her lap like most of the royals

G E N N E Y AXS H A N K S
◑/☺
Chris knows more about her than I do
She's seen Chris hanging about with Genneya a few times. They haven't really spoken all that much, but she seems like a nice kid. Chris likes her so she can't be horrendous.

D E R E KXE S C U Y O S

Damn fine bone structure.
Charlotte doesn't have anything against Derek. Besides their mutual, but very different, admiration of Rhapsody,
the two don't really have anything in common.

S A B I N A. D.XM C C R E E R Y
SYMBOL
Describe the relationship

R H A P S O D Y. I .X V I N C E N T

My sweet summer child
Charlotte loves Rhapsody, in a purely platonic way. Besides, she doesn't much fancy trying to compete with Mr Diamond Face. Anyway, they met when Charlotte ended up covering one of Rhapsody's shows for the school newspaper.
An odd match of minds perhaps, but a lot of Charlotte's friends seem to be odd matches.

P O P P Y. A. XR O T H S C H I L D

I've seen waxworks that are more real than this girl.
Charlotte really doesn't like Poppy. Spoiled, self-centred, probably Daddy's Little Princess too. And two-faced to match it. If she never saw Poppy again, it would be too soon.

N I C H O L A S. W. XV A N V E E N A N
SYMBOL

J U L I E T T E. R. XA B A T E G I O V A N N I
SYMBOL

C A T A R I N AXV A L E N T I N E
◑/☠
Girl needs to chill
Charlotte doesn't like Catarina. Sure Catarina's harmless enough, but she's so goddamn cheerful and Charlotte is pretty sure it's not natural. And the comments aren't appreciated. At all. Ever. Not that Catarina seems to be getting the message.

F I N NXM A X W E L L
SYMBOL

D A N I E L L EXJ O N E S

Probably one of the coolest people in my grade, besides me.
Rhia is the big sister, Ro's...well whatever that is, and Danielle occupies the spot of Best Friend. There's is the kind of friendship that summers apart has done little to impact on. They just pick right back up again.

K R I S T I N AXT H I E L
SYMBOL

J A S M I N EXK I M

Big sister club is go!
Having taken Sam under her wing, it follows that she and Jasmine are pretty good friends. Jasmine's one of the few people Charlotte trusts wholeheartedly. She's got Jazz's back for however long she needs it

S A M U E LXK I M

Mess with my bundle of adorable and your face is gonna get rearranged
Charlotte took Sam under her wing almost the moment she met him. Anyone gives him hassle, she's the one they're gonna be dealing with. With Jazz having to keep out of trouble, Charlotte's the one that steps up when hands need to get a little dirty.

A C EXB R O N S O N
SYMBOL

A R IXR O L L I N G S
SYMBOL

M A L C O M. R. XV I N C E N T
SYMBOL

C A M I L AXS A N T O S

She's so caught up in her Gossip Girl dramas, I'm not sure she's aware of the world around her
For Charlotte, Camila is everything the royals typify. And she can't stand it. As a general rule, Charlotte stays away from the royals, but especially Camila. There's something about the girl that rubs her up the wrong way.

C H R I S T O P H E RXM O R G A N

My actual baby brother. Hurt him and you die
Charlotte would die for Chris, even if they don't get to see each other much outside of school. He's her brother and he comes before everyone else.

C Y D N E EXB L A C K
SYMBOL

C A S P E RXS I Y A N S K Y
◑/☺
Guy reeks of trouble
Casper is trouble. Everyone knows that. Charlotte knows that. Chris knows that. There are probably kids in kindergarten that know that Casper is trouble. But he's pretty cool if the handful of words they've exchanged in detention is anything to go by.

B E AXP R I N S L O O

I know her more through Sam than anyone else, but she's cool
Both girls are incredibly protective of Sam, probably to the point that it's a bit annoying for Sam, but he hasn't told them to back off yet. She likes Bea. Bea is good people and the world always needs more of those.

L U K EXE S C U Y O S

The hell's his problem?
Charlotte gets the sense that Luke doesn't like her. She's not sure why, but she's not gonna lose sleep over it. He wants to dislike her for no apparent reason, that's fine. Hilariously pathetic, but fine.

C H A R L O T T EXA R N A U L T

My twin, my sister from another mister.
Charlotte and Charlotte are close friends. Being in the same clique, they've been around each other for quite a while. Charlie would do anything for her Lottie if she asked. They may have drunkenly made out with each other once or twice at parties. No biggie

J U L I E T T EXA R N A U L T

Ugh. That stick has gotta be painful
Charlotte doesn't understand how a family could make someone as cool as Lottie and as awful as Juliette. Charlotte doesn't have much time for royals and Juliette is the biggest stereotype going. She knows that Juliette doesn't like her,
so Charlotte goes out of her way to be sickeningly nice to her, even flirting with her just to watch Juliette squirm. Mean?
Probably. Satisfying? God yes

R O M A NXE L I A D E S

Hey there Ro
Charlotte and Roman have a friends with benefits situation going on. They met at a party a few months ago and hit it off pretty well. They've hooked up a few times since as well. There might be something there, but Charlotte isn't sure that she wants to go down that road just yet.

J A S P E RXC A M E R O N

Heard of him, that's about it
Having covered games for the newspaper, Charlotte is aware of his existence, but has zero desire to get to know him better. He's a jock and they are definitely not her crowd.

R H I AXP R I N S L O O

I guess she's the closest to a sister that I'm gonna get
Rhia is the big sister that Charlotte never had, or asked for. Not that she's complaining. If there's anything going on that she can't handle; go to Rhia. If she wants to hang out; go to Rhia. If she wants to forget about the world for a night;
go to Rhia. Charlotte has no idea what she's gonna do when Rhia graduates.
Last edited by phoenixheart on Fri May 26, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon May 22, 2017 3:17 pm

14| 8th Grade | Cool Kids
Dedicated| Anxious| Loyal| Naive

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

D E R E KXE S C U Y O S
SYMBOL

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

She seems nice enough
He's ran into Catarina a few times given that they live in the same neighbourhood. She seems friendly and she's always happy which isn't a bad thing as far as Chris is concerned. He knows her more by reputation than anything else though

F I N NXM A X W E L L
SYMBOL

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

J A S M I N EXK I M

She's pretty cool
Chris likes Jasmine. She's his mentor for dance class at school and so far the only person he's spoken to who gets why he loves dance so much. If Charlotte teases him about having a crush on Jasmine one more time, he may have to kill his sister.

S A M U E LXK I M

Jazz's brother, right?
Samuel and Chris know of each other, but they're not exactly friends. Acquaintances is probably more accurate since he's Jasmine's little brother, and Charlotte seems to know him too.

A C EXB R O N S O N
SYMBOL

A R IXR O L L I N G S
SYMBOL

SYMBOL

C A M I L AXS A N T O S

Who?
They don't know each other

C H A R L O T T EXB R Y A N T
☺☺☺
Probably the coolest person I know. WAIT, don't tell her that...
Charlotte is pretty much his hero. What more is there to say?

C Y D N E EXB L A C K
SYMBOL

SYMBOL

B E AXP R I N S L O O
SYMBOL

L U K EXE S C U Y O S
SYMBOL

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

R O M A NXE L I A D E S

Probably better off asking Charlotte about this guy, she knows him better than I do
Other than the once or twice he's seen Roman hanging around with Charlotte, he doesn't really know Roman all that well

J A S P E RXC A M E R O N
SYMBOL
Do I need to widen my social circle?
Different grades, different interests.

R H I AXP R I N S L O O
SYMBOL

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon May 22, 2017 6:04 pm

12 | 8th | Soap Opera
Expressive || Compassionate || Cheerful || Arrogant

A A L I Y A H . S H A N K S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

G E N N E Y A . S H A N K S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

D E R E K . E S C U Y O S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

R H A P S O D Y . V I N C E N T
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

P O P P Y . R O T H S C H I L D
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

N I C K . V A N . V E E N E N
"I don't know much about him - after all, he's in the upper school. All I know is his basketball reputation."

Sabina and Nick are five grades apart. They barely know each other at all. The only reason why Sabina knows who Nick is, is due to his reputation as a jock. She heard that he was a very good basketball player, and that's pretty much it.

J E N N A . A B A T E G I O V A N N I
"I've definitely heard of her through Jazz before. Not much, but she seems cool."

Sabina has heard of Jenna through Jazz. She hasn't heard much, but Jazz seemed to like Jenna. Sabina noted that Jenna and Jazz's little brother, Sam, were good friends, so in conclusion, Jenna has to be a good person. At least, in Sabina's point of view.

C A T A R I N A . V A L E N T I N E
"She's talented. At first, I just thought she was a brainless airhead, but she's actually pretty fun."

When Sabina first met Cat, she thought the older girl was simply an immature airhead who acted like a 5-year-old 24/7. As it turns out, there is more to Cat than that. Sabina grudgingly admitted that Cat was a talented person, even if the eighth-grader thought the redhead had a screw loose. Since Cat has been nothing but nice to her, Sabina has grown to like the redhead, despite her flightiness and airhead demeanor.

J A S M I N E . K I M
"Jazz is awesome! She's like my big sister."

Sabina and Jazz are very close. They have bonded over Musical Theater club, and they have instantly clicked, since Jazz was a Performer, and Performers are basically high school versions of Soap Operas. Jazz is somewhat of a mentor to Sabina. The two are like sisters!

S A M U E L . K I M
"Jazz talks about him a lot. I know she definitely cares about him - a lot - and he sounds like a good person, but other than that, Sam is but an enigma to me."

Sabina and Sam have rarely interacted, but Sabina has definitely heard a lot about him from Jazz. She knows that he means a lot to Jazz.

F I N N . M A X W E L L
"He's a baseball player...I think?"
Finn and Sabina barely know each other at all, being in different schools.

A D R I E N . A R N A U L T
"Soccer. That's all I know."
Sabina sees Adrien in a purely neutral light. She barely knows who he is, after all.

D A N I E L L E . J O N E S
"I don't know much about her."

Sabina barely knows Danielle at all. The most she knows is that she's in the upper school. ...and that's pretty much it.

A C E . B R O N S O N
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

A R I . R O L L I N G S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

C A M I L A . S A N T O S
"I'm not going to lie, I'm not her biggest fan."

Sabina doesn't like Royals too much...at all. But since Camila is a senior, Sabina doesn't really know her too well. So she doesn't have a good reason to dislike her.

M A L C O L M . V I N C E N T
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

C H A R L O T T E . B R Y A N T
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

C H R I S T O P H E R . M O R G A N
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

C Y D N E E . B L A C K
"She's cool. She volunteered to do makeup for us theater kids before."

Since Cydnee does makeup for middle school plays occasionally, Sabina has seen her more than a few times. They're friendly to each other, although they aren't exactly good friends.

C A S P E R . S I Y A N S K Y
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

L U K E . E S C U Y O S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

B E A . P R I N S L O O
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

R H I A . P R I N S L O O
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

C H A R L O T T E . A R N A U L T
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

J U L I E T T E . A R N A U L T
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

R O M A N . E L I A D E S
"I think I heard about him from some stray gossip. Definitely not much, though."

All Sabina knows about Roman is his name. That's pretty much it.

J A S P E R . C A M E R O N
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I R S T . N A M E
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I R S T . N A M E
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I R S T . N A M E
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I R S T . N A M E
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

Last edited by Korruption on Sun May 28, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon May 22, 2017 6:06 pm

N I C H O L A S . V A N . V E E N E N

17 | 12th | Jocks
Easy-going || Reckless || Dependable || Restless

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

S A B I N A . M C C R E E R Y
"...who?"

Nick has not even heard of Sabina. She's a Soap Opera in the middle school, and he's a jock in high school. What do you expect?

J E N N A . A B A T E G I O V A N N I
"I've definitely seen her around. She's somewhat of a friend - we're not too close, though."

Nick has definitely exchanged a few words with Jenna. He knows her from the spirit team, and they're friends. They aren't very close, but they're definitely friends.

"I only know her from a few classes over the years, but she's fun! A bit of an airhead, though."

Nick, being in the same grade as Cat, along with the both of them not having AP classes, has definitely gotten to know this bubbly redhead. Sure, they might not be as close as one of Cat's theater friends, or one of Nick's basketball friends, but the two know each other somewhat well.

J A S M I N E . K I M
"I feel like she has nothing really big against me, but she doesn't seem to like me too much. Hey, it's not like I'm going to stop being nice to her."

Nick feels like Jazz has some type of dislike towards him. Despite that, Nick's still willing to be nice. He may have the tiniest crush on her - but it will grow or dissipate depending on her actions. The world shall see.

S A M U E L . K I M
"Hey, I've seen him around! The little brother of Jasmine Kim - he comes out and takes a lot of photos of the sport teams. The others seem to mock him sometimes - I don't get what's up with that."

Since Sam does photography and journalism, he often goes out to take pictures of the sports teams. Since Nick is a jock and plays a lot of sports, he has seen the sophomore more than a few times. Nick is well aware of the cliquey vibe in both the upper and middle schools of Buckley, but despite that, he is still nice towards Sam.

F I N N . M A X W E L L
"He's a fellow baseball player."

Nick and Finn are definitely friends. They're both on the baseball team, so they're pretty well-acquainted.

"Jocks stick together."

Adrien and Nick don't do the same sports - Adrien does soccer, and Nick does basketball, along with baseball and cross country. However, they're both jocks, and they're definitely decent friends.

"Just...whoa."

Nick doesn't hate Danielle. But she's a bit intense for him - they're definitely not the best of friends..

A C E . B R O N S O N
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

A R I . R O L L I N G S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"I could make a living out of driving her up the wall. But hey, she's like my sister."

Since Nick and Camila are in the same grade and close cliques, they know each other beyond the formalities. They're almost like brother and sister - Camila being the perfectionist, and Nick being the one who teases her just for the fun of it.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

C Y D N E E . B L A C K
"She's the one who slept with Finn...right?"

Nick doesn't really know Cydnee, other than her reputation of sleeping with his friend, Finn, when she was wasted. His relationship with her is neutral, although Nick tries not to associate himself with her.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

L U K E . E S C U Y O S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

B E A . P R I N S L O O
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I R S T . N A M E
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I R S T . N A M E
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I R S T . N A M E
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I R S T . N A M E
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

Last edited by Korruption on Sun May 28, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon May 22, 2017 6:09 pm

14 | 10th | Artisans
Diligent || Perfectionist || Independent || Harsh

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

N I C K . V A N . V E E N E N
"We're friends."

Nick and Jenna are definitely good friends, but they aren't extremely close. They're the type of friends who would invite one another to eat with one's clique, but they wouldn't exactly hang out after school.

S A B I N A . M C C R E E R Y
"Jazz talks about her."

Jenna has heard a lot about Sabina and other middle schoolers in her conversations with Jazz. Her opinions on Sabina are rather neutral - she doesn't like her too much, but at the same time, she doesn't dislike her at all.

"I don't really have anything personal against her, but to me, she's an immature airhead."
Jenna doesn't have anything personal against Cat that would make her consider the older girl as a rival, but Jenna isn't too fond of her. To be completely honest, Jenna isn't the biggest fan of Cat's personality. She thinks that Cat is a bit too immature for her tastes, and too much of an airhead. Again, nothing personal.

J A S M I N E . K I M
"We're not BFFs, but Jazz is totally awesome!"

These two aren't BFFs, but Jenna would be lying if she said they weren't good friends. The two have bonded over dance and being in the spirit team. Jenna is almost a second sister to Sam, Jazz's brother, and since the two siblings are in different grades, Jenna watches over Sam and makes sure he doesn't kill himself.

S A M U E L . K I M
"Sammy and I are really close. Some might think that we'ed stay away from each other, but we really help each other out. Who knew two people with such different personalities could be in the same clique?"

Sam and Jenna are close friends. Sam is that sweet, timid one who tones down Jenna's harshness and overly intense ambition, while Jenna is that force who pushes Sam forward. The two may be dramatic opposites, but it works out.

F I N N . M A X W E L L
"He's a nice guy, but he doesn't know when to be serious."

Jenna and Finn are in the same grade, so they've definitely seen each other. Although they're currently friendly with each other, Jenna and Finn aren't the best of friends. Jenna thinks that the jock is a nice guy, but she thinks Finn doesn't know when to be serious.

"I know who he is, but I don't know too much about him."

Jenna knows him as the youngest Arnault in the high school. She knows that he's a soccer player as well, but that's pretty much it.

"Yeah, I don't really know her that well. Sorry."

Jenna doesn't hear much about Danielle. It's not like the older girl's a Royal.

A C E . B R O N S O N
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

A R I . R O L L I N G S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"I've definitely heard of her. After all, she's popular, even for a Royal."

Jenna isn't socially stupid. She knows who the Royals are, and Camila seems surprisingly popular for one. Jenna has originally disliked Camila, but hanging out with Nick brought her opinion back to neutral.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

C Y D N E E . B L A C K
"We're both artisans in this hell of a school."

Cydnee and Jenna aren't best friends, but the two are both artisans. Technically, they are friends. Just not best friends.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

L U K E . E S C U Y O S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

B E A . P R I N S L O O
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Let's see...he's four years older and two grades older than me, and he's an Animal. Nope."

Jenna doesn't know Roman all too well, but she knows that he's an Animal. For Jenna, the rule of the thumb is to dislike all Animals, and Roman is no exception. Jenna has nothing personal against him, but she just dislikes the Animals in general.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I R S T . N A M E
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I R S T . N A M E
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I R S T . N A M E
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I R S T . N A M E
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

Last edited by Korruption on Sun May 28, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Korruption
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon May 22, 2017 8:08 pm

16 | 10th Grade | Jock
Disciplined | Stubborn| Dedicated| Arrogant

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

D E R E KXE S C U Y O S
SYMBOL

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

F I N NXM A X W E L L
SYMBOL

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

J A S M I N EXK I M

The very beautiful. The one and only
They're friends, despite what anyone else might have to say about it. He flirted with her once or twice, but he backed off once he met Sam. Now he sees her as a friend and nothing else.

S A M U E LXK I M
☺/♡
Sam's my man. We study together
This is complex. He likes Sam, but he's pretty sure that Sam isn't into him if he's quietness is anything to go by. And then there's the whole almost thing that happened with Jazz and he's not sure he wants to deal with big sis if he does make a move on Sam. But he definitely like him, a lot. He tends to get around the whole different cliques thing by telling his guys that Sam's his tutoring buddy.

A C EXB R O N S O N
SYMBOL

A R IXR O L L I N G S
SYMBOL

SYMBOL

C A M I L AXS A N T O S

She's cool
They hang around each other quite a bit, since he's a jock and she's a royal. She's nice enough,
but he can't help but feel that she's a little too high maintenance sometimes.

C H A R L O T T EXB R Y A N T

Sam and Jazz like her, so she can't be that bad
Jasper knows Charlotte more by reputation that anything else.

C H R I S T O P H E RXM O R G A N

Doesn't ring a bell
Different grades, different interests

C Y D N E EXB L A C K
SYMBOL

SYMBOL

B E AXP R I N S L O O
SYMBOL

L U K EXE S C U Y O S
SYMBOL

SYMBOL

SYMBOL

R O M A NXE L I A D E S

Nope
They run in completely different circles

R H I AXP R I N S L O O
SYMBOL

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon May 22, 2017 9:51 pm

ImageImage
Seventeen | 12th | Artisans
Intelligent, Low self-esteem, Passionate, and Artistic

= Neutral | = Friends | = Hooked up with/Attracted to
= Enemies : Rivals | = Crush | = Love or significant other

J E A N E T T E . A B A T E G I O V A N N I
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

C Y D N E E . B L A C K
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

A C E . B R O N S O N
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"He's friends with Malcolm and he seems like a nice guy."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

“Il n’y a qu’un bonheur dans la vie, c’est d’aimer et d’être aimé.”
If you were tell Rhapsody her freshmen year that by the time her senior year rolled around that she would not only be dating a jock who she was only suppose to be tutoring, but also in love with him she would have called you crazy. She never expected it but like her parents say that's how the best relationships start. Sophomore year she was asked to tutor him in English and at first, it was just that. She had to tutor some jock who would have never looked her way if he didn't need her help but over time they became friends and ended up getting pretty close but she never thought it would go further because he was a jock and he didn't bully others, sure but he just let it happen and Rhapsody wasn't that person to just be okay with something like that. That summer was what changed everything, they talked a lot, hung out more than an artist and jock ever would, and he clearly was flirting with her even if she didn't realize it. Before she knew it he had asked her out even though at the time she had no idea it pretty much was their first date until he told her otherwise and they kissed. After that everything just fell into place, around their second semester of junior year was when he left the jocks or whatever you wish to believe, they started dating and they've been known as that lovestruck couple ever since. Anyone who knows anything about her knows just how crazy about him she is. Hell, even with her being what you could call 'athletically challenged' while he's bound to be a NBA or MLB star, she does do her best at being interested in sports just for her babyboy (not that she calls him that in public) with cheering him on, wearing his number on her back, and making signs. The only thing that worries her is what they're going to do after graduation. She has no idea what he's thinking and as much as she loves him, she doesn't want to hold him back from having the best time in college when she's all the way across the country away from him.

L U K E . E S C U Y O S
"I love him and I love Derek. So I'm not gonna hurt him, but if he comes from my lack of makeup skills one more time I swear."
The two didn't really have a real friendship until she started dating his brother, Derek and he introduced her to his family as his girlfriend. That's when they're friendship started, she swears ever since she was introduced formally to the family Luke has used her as his person Barbie doll seeing that he's amazing at one thing Rhapsody sucked at; makeup.The sophomore's always wanting to help her with her makeup and teach her how to do it on her own but at this point it's hopeless. But, it's fine because she always likes to bring up the fact that his brother loves her without having to put any makeup that hasn't stopped Luke from coming for her for her lack of skills. Hell, he pretty much demanded to do her makeup for prom this year which she couldn't say no to. And sure Luke can do the absolute fucking most at time and she doesn't get why he wants to be a royal so badly but she still sees him as another little sibling that just doesn't freaking listen to her because he's stubborn just like his older brother.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

J A S M I N E . K I M
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

S A M U E L . K I M
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I N N . M A X W E L L
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

S A B I N A . M C C R E A R Y
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

B E A . P R I N S L O O
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

A R I . R O L L I N G S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"I don't know what pisses her off more; the fact that I refuse to be pushed around anymore or the fact that I have the one thing she wants."
Poppy and Rhapsody have never gotten along first it was because the former just loved to mess with Rhaps when she first moved to Buckley. She was new, quiet, and frankly an easy target for Poppy who would never say anything about it. It was 'harmless' sure but, it doesn't mean that Rhapsody was okay with it. It ended around her sophomore year but started again when she started dating Derek. She didn't know why until she finally asked Derek who the two girls he slept with were. One of them, of course had to be Poppy. To say she was surprised and somewhat upset would be a understatment seeing that she didn't talk to Derek for about a week because of it before finally growing a backbone and standing up to her and ask her and she quotes, "Are you naturally a bitch or does it come with being so bitter over a guy?" and walking away, having the last word. Something Poppy hates.

"Dans une grande âme tout est grand."
Aaliyah and Rhapsody probably have one of the nerdest relationships with one another. They're not friends, but they are not enemies either. They are rivals, academic rivals who are both brilliant and want to edge out the other in order to become valedictorian. Frankly Rhapsody respects the Royal not only is she the queen bee but she's also confident and intelligent which may also be one of the reason Rhapsody envies her. Aaliyah's confident, gorgeous, intelligent, has curves, and frankly everything else she believes an American boy would want in a girl meaning she does feel self conscious when Leah and Derek hang out with one another. She knows she can't stop them from being friends and she knows that Derek loves her but it doesn't mean every once she has a feeling that something's going on there or has gone on between the two of them before.

"I only know her by name and face."
Describe Relationship.

"She's a royal, I'm an artist. What do you expect?"
Describe Relationship.

"He's friends with Derek and he doesn't play around. So, Casper can't be all bad."
Describe Relationship.

K R I S T I N A . T H I E L
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"She is just so cute and adorable!"
Describe Relationship.

N I C K . V A N V E E N A N
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"I don't know what's cuter: me and Derek or him and Derek... Probably him and Derek."
Describe Relationship.

Last edited by .euphoria. on Fri May 26, 2017 6:06 am, edited 5 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon May 22, 2017 9:54 pm

ImageImage
Eighteen| 12th | Jocks
Confident, Overprotective, Athlete, and Stubborn

= Neutral | = Friends | = Hooked up with/Attracted to
= Enemies : Rivals | = Crush | = Love or significant other

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

C Y D N E E . B L A C K
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

A C E . B R O N S O N
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

L U K E . E S C U Y O S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

J A S M I N E . K I M
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

S A M U E L . K I M
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

F I N N . M A X W E L L
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

B E A . P R I N S L O O
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

A R I . R O L L I N G S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"She's my little sister whether she likes it or not I'm always going to be there to protect her but look, it's not my fault Derek and Luke like me better."
Describe Relationship.

Last edited by .euphoria. on Fri May 26, 2017 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Mon May 22, 2017 10:28 pm

17 | 11th (Junior) | Performers
Cheerful | Fearless | Impulsive | Overprotective

ImageAaliyah Shanks
||◑||
"Of course I know who she is. I don't particularly have anything against her, and I don't see why she would have anything against me"
[Jasmine and Aaliyah are on solid neutral ground. Jazz knows of her, of course. Who at Buckley doesn't? She also knows Sam is around her from time to time for NHS related activities, but that's the extent of her knowledge on Buckley's Queen B. Jasmine is not one to judge others without knowing them well, so there's no reason why she would dislike the girl. As far as Jazz is concerned, Aaliyah seems like a very independent, self-assured woman, which is always something Jasmine respects. ]

Genneya Shanks
||☺||
"Gigi is adorable! I don''t know much about her, but I know she's vastly talented"
[Were is not Musical Theater, Jasmine and Genneya's paths would have never crossed. However, Jasmine's love for those that love dance and performing and her natural protective nature has lead to take Genneya, like a few other middle school kiddies, under her wing when it comes to their time spent in Musical Theater activities.]

Derek Escuyos
||◑||
"I know him mostly through Luke, but I'm vaguely aware of what the jocks did to him. I'm also aware of what he did for Sammy. He's proof that you really can't judge a book by its cover"
[Jazz may not know Derek all that well, but she respects him at the very least. She knows well how he has stood up for her little brother before without hardly knowing him. Needless to say, Jazz is grateful. Anyone that does good by her brother, does good by her as well. If there's anything either him or his girlfriend need, she'll happily offer her assistance.]

Sabina McCreery
||☺||
"She's like my little sister! I'm glad dance brought us together"
[Like is the case with Genneya, Jasmine would not have known Sabina were it not for their love of dance and music. Jazz mentors a few of the middle school theater kids, but Sabina is certainly her favorite. Shh. Don't tell the others. They've formed almost like a sisterly bond and Jasmine looks out for her as closely as she looks out for Sam.]

Cat Valentine
||☺☺☺||
"My little kitty cat!"
[Jasmine and Cat are like a dynamic duo. You can be sure that where you see one, you can see the other near by. Jasmine sees Cat as a sister and often just needs to spend a few minutes with her to have her spirits raised right up. With the both of them being performers and petite balls of energy, a solid friendship is inevitable]

Finn Maxwell
||◑||
"Call me overprotective all you want, but I don't like him hanging around Sam. And if he thinks I haven't noticed the way his attitude changes towards my brother when his little friends are around, he's sorely mistaken"
[Finn has done nothing to Jasmine in the past, and he hasn't necessarily done anything to Sam either. He claims to be Sam's friend, but Jasmine has clearly noticed the standofish attitude the boy adapts towards him when his jock friends are around. That, in Jasmine's book, is enough to distrust him. Needless to say, she's keeping a close eye on the sophomore.]

Samuel Kim
||☺☺☺/♥||
"Sammy is the best thing in my life. Hurt him and you'll see a side of me you never thought possible"
[Some may say Jasmine is overprotective of her brother, but those that know Sam will understand why she is the way that she is. Jasmine adores Sammy with every fiber of her being. She looks out for him and his well being much more adamantly than she looks out for herself. Not only because he is her little brother, but because he is the purest soul Jasmine has ever known. You may meet a thousand people in your lifetime, but you will never meet one quite like Samuel Kim.]

Camila Santos
||◑||
"I don't know her all that well, so I'm in no position to judge. But I may or may not have stolen a few fashion ideas from her"
[Jasmine knows Camila purely through reputation. She also knows that the girl was an impeccable fashion sense. She tries not to judge her based on her being a royal, but from the few run ins she's had with the girl, she doesn't come off as the friendliest person. Jasmine prefers to keep her distance.]

Charlotte Bryant
||☺☺☺||
"Probably an unlikely friendship, but Charlie is my girl!"
[Jasmine and Charlotte's friendship is probably not one you would expect, but it's definitely not one to underestimate. The two happened to share a few classes once, exchange a few words, and they've been inseparable ever since. Jasmine knows that Charlie would gladly have her pom poms if ever needed, and Charlie should know that Jasmine would gladly do the same for her. She's one of the people Jazz fully trusts and knows for a fact she'll have Sam's back just as willingly as Jasmine would.]

Christopher Morgan
||☺||
"Such a sweetheart!"
[Jazz is very familiar with Christopher. Apart from being one of the middle school performers she has taken under her wing, she also knows him through Charlie. Jasmine knows Charlotte would be willing to stand up for Sam at all costs, so of course she is willing to do the same thing for Christopher should he ever need it.]

Caspian Siyansky
||☠||
"Nope. No thanks...."
[Casper is one of the few people Jasmine would rather not cross paths with ever. She knows him by reputation, and that's more than enough. Something about a guy that thinks he can get into any girl's panties with just a loo and then throw her away like yesterday's newspaper just really rubs Jasmine the wrong way. If they never have to be within the same room with one another it'll be to soon.]

Behati Prinsloo
||◑||
"I don't know her all that well, but she seems genuine enough."
[Known only through Sam, Jasmine doesn't know much about Behati save the fact that she spends a good amount of time with her brother. From what she's seen thus far, Behati looks to actually care about Sam and that's more than enough for Jasmine. Unlike a few others, the girl hasn't given Jazz any reason to distrust her, and Sam could definitely use more friends like her. ]

Lucas Escuyos
||☺||
"I swear this boy could make a potato sack look good!"
[Jasmine loves Luke to pieces! She's certainly jealous of his fashion sense from time to time, but he's the only one she trusts when it comes to producing her show costumes. She may not agree with his ambitions of reaching royal status, because honestly he doesn't need to be labeled a royal to be amazing, but she can be considered his friend regardless. They make a very rambunctious pair.]

Roman Eliades
||☠||
"I don't know him personally and I don't really want to know him..."
[Roman's reputation and the fact that he hangs with Casper is more than enough to have Jasmine turning the other way. He's exactly the kind of person Jazz will avoid getting involved with at all costs. Nothing against him personally, but he's said to come with trouble at his heels and Jazz would rather be safe than sorry.]

Jasper Cameron
||☺||
"We're friends, but you can't blame me for being skeptical..."
[There was a mild flirtation between Jasmine and Jasper once upon a time, but all of a sudden it stopped. Not that Jazz was particularly heartbroken about it. Any attraction she felt towards him has now vanished. She's more cross by the fact that Jasper seems to be spending way too much time with Sam and she can't quite read what his intentions are. Not to mention that, despite his silence, it's obvious to Jazz that his brother has a mild crush on the jock. Needless to say, that doesn't paint a very promising picture and Jasmine is not prepared to see her brother be heartbroken yet again.]

Rhia Prinsloo
||☠||
"Buckley is a big school, if she doesn't like my singing and dancing she can move right along"
[It's more than clear to Jasmine that Rhia finds her, as well as the rest of the performers clique, to be annoying. That's not going to stop Jazz from doing what she loves and loving what she does. Annoying the hell out of Rhia is not something Jasmine strives to do, but it's also not something she will be loosing any sleep over.]

Jeanette Abategiovanni
||☺||
"Wildly talented and incredibly beautiful!"
[While Jasmine and Jenna may not be BFFs, they're certainly friends. They share a love of dance that many people wouldn't understand. They also share the same flexibility and body control, and far from having a rivalry, Jenna and Jazz often vibe off of each other. Jasmine never forgets to compliment her on her skills of both dance and art. Not to mention Jenna has taken a strong liking to Sam, which is always a plus.]
Last edited by SleepingInTheGardens on Thu May 25, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon May 22, 2017 11:51 pm

17 | Senior | Royals
Materialistic, Affectionate, Absentminded, Loyal

Image C H A R L O T T E . A R N A U L T
/
Charlotte is Juliette's twin sister, which means as much as she hates her, she loves her the same. Admittedly, most people only see the hate side, but the love side does exist... somewhere. They fight like normal siblings, but add in the fact that both girls are so different, and that Juliette still blames Charlotte for forcing them to uproot from Manhattan, and it's safe to say that more fighting goes on between the girls than loving.

Image C Y D N E E . B L A C K
/
Juliette's relationship with Cydnee is complicated at best, but she would easily tell you that they're not friends. Maybe not enemies, only because she would cite that Cydnee isn't important enough to be considered one, but not friends by any means. Juliette sees Cydnee occasionally at school, and occasionally/unfortunately either at home if Charlotte brings her over, or at Aaliyah's house, since they live together. No matter what the circumstance is, Cydnee just loves getting under Juliette's skin, and while it drives Juliette up the wall, for some reason she has...other feelings about it, too. Ones that she's definitely not ready to admit yet.

Image A C E . B R O N S O N
/
Juliette has hooked up with Ace multiple times, though she's the first one to insist that nothing has ever went on between the two of them, even if she's sure that many people know, given that they aren't necessarily secretive about it at parties or when alcohol is involved. There's a level of physical attraction there, but Juliette doesn't know if she's emotionally connected to him, which is why for all this time, she's only wanted to hook up. It's not every day that the guy, nonetheless a high school guy, is the one pushing for something more than just the physical aspect of a relationship, but Juliette is very guarded when it comes to real emotions, and the idea of a relationship scares her, especially when she's pretty sure that she doesn't feel that way about Ace.
Image C H A R L O T T E . B R Y A N T

Juliette thinks it's bad enough that her sister hangs out with such a poorly received group, such as The Rebels, but by now, she's basically come to terms with that just being how her sister is. However, what she'll never get over, is the fact that so many of the rebels are even weirder than her own sister. This Charlotte is a good example of that, and it's not uncommon for Juliette to refer to this one as "a weird lesbian", simply being ignorant and offensive based off of her appearance.

Image J A S P E R . C A M E R O N

The fact that he's an A-lister allows Juliette to perceive him as being okay, but his status is the only thing that garners him any respect in her book. As shallow as it is, Juliette is one of those people who won't consider that someone has worth unless they have a good amount of money to start, or miraculously have some amazing personality that can wow her in another way. She doesn't know Jasper well enough to know what his personality entails, but she's not particularly interested in getting to know him, either.

Image C H R I S T O P H E R . M O R G A N

Juliette would have absolutely no idea who he was if you asked her about him.

Image A R I . R O L L I N G S

Ari is one of Juliette's closest friends, and she absolutely adores the girl. She thinks Ari is beyond gorgeous, incredibly poised, and just one of those girls who will always have your back, no matter what. There's definitely a part of Juliette that enjoys Ari's company, too, because compared to Ari (in the classroom), Juliette gets to feel a little bit smart. She'd never say that to Ari, of course, but the only good thing about getting a sixty-five on a test is turning around and seeing that someone else got a fifty. The fact that that person is one of your best friends isn't good... but in a way that might be twisted, it's comforting to Juliette that she isn't the only person who's not incredibly smart.

Image A A Y L I A H . S H A N K S

Juliette absolutely loves Aaliyah. Like any real friendship, there are things that she can find to complain about Aaliyah, just like Juliette knows that she's not perfect in her friend's eyes either, but she trusts Aaliyah's opinions over anyone else's. She thinks that her friend is the smartest person that she's ever met, and she's definitely not against giving her a bear hug every time that they haven't seen each other for more than forty-eight hours, and refusing to let go until Aaliyah admits just how much she truly missed her. Juliette has few friends who are as true and real as Aaliyah is, and even if Juliette doesn't always want to hear the truth, instead favoring being coddled in false realities, she knows that Aaliyah is someone who will always be there for her, and the same goes the other way around. Juliette adores this girl.

Image G E N N E Y A . S H A N K S

All that Juliette can say about Gigi is that she wishes she had a little sister of her own. In Juliette's world, having a little sister like Gigi would have been perfect. She would have much preferred someone like that, over Charlotte. Someone who she could teach new things to, and always seem cool and perfect and idealistic. Someone who would secretly be obsessed with her and think she was the coolest person to every exist, and who would never criticize her. She thinks Gigi is adorable and amazing, and is definitely jealous of Aaliyah for getting to have her.

Image C A T A R I N A . V A L E N T I N E

Juliette would never admit to using Cat while she was useful, while she was getting used to life at Buckley and needed a temporary friend, and then kind of pushing her to the side once she found her spot in the Royals clique, but that's basically what happened. It wasn't like one day she just suddenly started shunning the energetic and friendly redhead, but it just gradually happened over time, that Juliette realized there were other people that she wanted to eat lunch with more, or hang out with after school. She still thinks of Cat as being a friend, and someone who she can vent to when there's too much drama within her own clique, but it's definitely fair to say that Juliette has a tendency to use Cat when she's bored of her regular friends, and then put in a whole lot less effort when she's content with the dynamics in her real friend group.

Image R H I A . P R I N S L O O

Growing up, Juliette dreaded nights when the Prinsloo clan would come over, because it meant that Charlotte's level of annoying-ness would double with the presence of Rhia. They were always both so mischievous and troublesome, and Juliette often found herself at the end of their pranks and jokes. To this day, she will object to Rhia entering their home, even if her objections are usually left unheard by her parents and siblings.

Image B E A . P R I N S L O O

Out of all of the Prinsloos, Juliette always liked Bea the best. As children, back in New York, they were actually friends, even if it was partly out of necessity, due to Juliette feeling the need to have someone to talk to at all of those family dinners and parties. Regardless, she liked Bea, and there was a genuine friendship there. However, upon transferring to Buckley, Juliette found herself a new set of friends, and when Bea eventually transferred over too, things were just different. They weren't able to pick up where they left off. Juliette still considers her to be a friend, but at this point, it's a distant and sometimes even strained-feeling friendship that's left there.

Image C A S P E R . S I Y A N S K Y

Juliette's only comments on him would be that he's gross, weird, and a waste of space.

Image C A M I L A . S A N T O S

Camila and Juliette are good friends, even if Camila's tendency to tell it like it is sometimes leaves Juliette sulking over how "mean" everyone is to her. For the most part, they get along, and Juliette would only have good things to say about her.

Image S A M U E L . K I M

Juliette might know who he is if you pointed him out to her in a crowd, but she doesn't know him personally.

Image J A S M I N E . K I M
/
Juliette is familiar with who Jasmine is, as they're both seniors and have taken a class or two together over the years.
She doesn't like or dislike her enough to have an opinion on her, though.

Image L U K E . E S C U Y O S
For the most part, Juliette does like Luke. He's helpful, and funny, and he does know his stuff when it comes to fahsion and makeup. At the same time, he has a tendency to tell it like it is, and Juliette doesn't always fare particularly well with people like that, because of how sensitive she can be. Overall, she would consider herself to feel positively towards Luke, even if she sometimes has to side-eye Aaliyah for including him in whatever they're doing.

Image D E R E K . E S C U Y O S
Back when Derek was a jock, Juliette socialized with him fairly frequently given how close their cliques were. He was an attractive guy, and his level of likability cancelled out the fact that he didn't come from hoards of money. However, when he was banished to outcast level, she, like the majority of the A-listers, no longer saw him as the same person, and she basically stopped interacting with him. She was confused when Aaliyah continued to socialize with him, and may have once or twice questioned the girl's judgement on it, only to receive a sharp reply on how Derek wasn't truly an outcast. Since then, Juliette will act as polite as she can towards him, but it's probably clear that it isn't completely genuine.
Last edited by BurningBridges on Fri May 26, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue May 23, 2017 1:11 am

16 | 10th (Sophomore) | Artisans
Selfless | Warm | Timid | Gullible

ImageAaliyah Shanks
||◑||
"I'm trying my best not to piss her off"
[Sam knows very little about Aaliyah, but that doesn't change the fact that he's absolutely terrified of her. Being in the NHS means they cross paths every so often. Sam has no idea what Aaliyah thinks of him, or if she's even noticed his existence, but he's very careful with what he says and does around her. More so than he is with others.]

Genneya Shanks
||◑||
"I see her around Jazz a lot...I think she's Aaliyah's sister?"
[Of course Sam, not being much of a social butterfly, knows very few people outside his circle of friends. With Genneya being a few grades below him, they've never really crossed paths except on rare occasions when she's around Jasmine.]

Derek Escuyos
||☺||
"I really owe him..."
[Derek and Sam may not be close, but Sam can't forget when someone's done a good deed which is why he'll never forget the fact he was there to help when Sam was being pointlessly picked on. He's not just grateful, but Sam looks up to him (not just literally) for having the backbone he wishes he had himself.]

Sabina McCreery
||◑||
"Jazz really loves her, so she must be a good person"
[The situation with Sabina is similar to that of Genneya's. Sam knows her by face and name, and he knows Jasmine loves her like a sister. Far from being jealous, he's glad Jasmine has someone else to dote on from time to time.]

Cat Valentine
||☺||
"Where does she find so much energy?"
[Sam knows Cat through his sister, though he has shared a few conversations with the girl. He likes her, of course. It's hard not to like someone so cheerful, but they don't see each other very often. She can also be a bit overwhelming at times for someone like Sam that enjoys peace and quiet.]

Finn Maxwell
||☺||
"I know he'd get heat for spending time with me. I don't want to cause him any trouble..."
[Sam trusts Finn. Not that he's ever distrusted anyone, but he knows Finn is a good guy despite what Jasmine might say or think. They're certainly friends, but Sam is also aware hat his friendship could also cause Finn trouble. He cares about him, which is why he overlooks (and says to understand) the fact that Finn's attitude towards him changes drastically when his clique is around.]

Jasmine Kim
||☺☺☺/♥||
"She acts more like a mom than a sister...but I love her anyway ^-^"
[Despite Jasmine's overprotective nature, Sam loves his sister to bits and loves being around her. He knows she's just looking out for him, and after everything he's gone through for being as naive and trusting as he is, he doesn't blame her. They have an incredibly strong bond. Jasmine will often know what Sam is thinking without him needing to say a single word.]

Camila Santos
||◑||
"She's a little intimidating...not as much as Aaliyah, but I'd still never want to piss her off"
[What very little Sam knows about Camila is from reputation and NHS activities. Though her aura is significantly less scary than Aaliyah's, Sam still makes sure not to do or say anything that might tip her off..]

Charlotte Bryant
||☺☺☺||
"Just like a second big sister"
[Charlotte has taken Sam under her protection and the boy doesn't really mind it. He likes being around her. She makes him feel safe and relaxed, two emotions that are very rare for little Sammy. Though Charlotte is closer with Jasmine, she and Sam are still fairly close and there's no doubt in his mind that she genuinely cares about him. Maybe some of her bravery will eventually rub off on him?]

Christopher Morgan
||◑||
"Charlie's brother, right?"
[Other than knowing Christopher as Charlotte's little brother, Sam doesn't really know anything about him. They're in completely different grades and social circles.]

Casper Siyansky
||◑||
"I only know what I've heard, but they're not good things"
[Sam knows Casper purely by reputation. He also knows that Jasmine has a strong dislike towards him. He's not one to judge based on rumors, but he also knows it's in his best interest to keep away from the entirety of the animals clique.]

Behati Prinsloo
||☺☺☺||
"I think it's amazing how I never get tired of being around her."
[Sam definitely loves Bea and everything about her. He finds her to be very interesting and could honestly spend hours talking to her and never get bored. They're friends in every sense of the word and will often be seen together. Some may even think they're dating, and that could be quite possible, were it not for Sam's overwhelming crush on a certain jock. Still...is it possible to crush on two people at once?]

Lucas Escuyos
||☺||
"I think he just likes to mess with me >.<"
[Of course Sam likes Lucas, because what's not to like. Even if said boy loves to constantly flirt with Sam, probably only for the satisfaction of the reaction he usually gets. Sam really can't control the fact that he morphs into a ripe tomato the second he's even remotely flirted with, and Luke seems to be taking full advantage of that. ]

Roman Eliades
||◑||
"I've been told it's best to stay away from him"
[Known only through reputation. Like Casper, Sam knows Roman only from what he has heard other say about him which are very good things.]

Jasper Cameron
||☺☺☺/♡||
"He's...we're friends. I usually just help him study..."
[Sam knows all too well that he's setting himself up for heartache, there's no need to tell him that much, but he can't help but to keep finding excuses to spend time with Jasper like going off to a library off campus to study, because despite his bad experiences he can't not like Jasper. Tutoring tends to be their default excuse, though Jasper doesn't really need it. Which leaves Sam wondering why the jock would go through the trouble of lying to his friends just to spend time with him. Surely he can't be worth all the work/]

Rhia Prinsloo
||◑||
"Bae's sister....I don't think she likes me very much"
[Typically, someone would know Rhianon best, and only know Bea as her younger sister. In Sam's case, it's the other way around. He knows Rhia as Bea's sister and that's really the extent of his knowledge about her. They've crossed paths once or twice while Sama dn Bea are together and Sam won't lie...he's highly intimidated by the girl. Maybe it's just her resting face, but the looks she's given him on the few times they have met are enough to have Sammy walking the opposite way when he sees her in the halls.]

Jenna Abategiovanni
||☺☺☺||
"Sister number three ^-^"
[Sam is positive Jenna has scolded him almost as much as Jasmine has, but like with Jasmine, he really appreciates her looking out for him. They're personalities could not be more opposite, but somehow they clicked. Surprisingly enough, a love of art is not the only thing they have in common and Sam trusts Jenna wholeheartedly. She may give him a reality check from time to time, possibly lecture him for being so naive, but at the end of the day Sam considers her one of the few people he can run to when in trouble. ]
Last edited by SleepingInTheGardens on Thu May 25, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Wed May 24, 2017 2:08 pm

17 | Senior | Rebels
Humble, Reserved, Reckless, Book smart

/
Maybe it's normal for siblings to have a love/hate relationship, but Charlotte and Juliette probably show more of the hate side of theirs than the love side. Charlotte finds her sister to be incredibly selfish, stupid and materialistic. She's embarrassed by what Juliette prioritizes, and for the most part, finds her and her Royal friends to be wildly annoying... as if hearing them talking in the other room is enough to kill off thousands of her brain cells. She and Juliette fight over any and everything, but at the end of the day, she would defend her sister from other people in a heartbeat.

Cydnee is one of Charlotte's closest friends. She definitely gets on her nerves sometimes, especially when those makeup bags start coming out when Charlotte isn't in the mood to do anything aside from laying in bed watching TV, but Cydnee is a good friend. One that Charlotte trusts more than most people.

Charlotte knows of him, mostly through the limited knowledge she has on Juliette's hookups with him. He seems like a "decent" guy, with that going by the standards of the Royals, all of whom Charlotte finds to be self-important and pretentious. She would never hang out with him willingly, but if he's good to her sister, she'll try not to tease Juliette about him too much.

The Charlottes are both rebels, so if their shared names weren't enough to connect them, their personalities were. Charlotte loves her younger name twin, finding her to be a lot of fun and excitement, and if they've made out once or twice at parties, sue her. They were just having fun, and Charlotte appreciates that she can have fun with the girl without it making their friendship weird.

Call it unfair to stereotype people based off of their clique, but Charlotte does it just like everyone else. That's why, she was never really interested in socializing or acknowledging to existance of Derek Escuyos while he was a Jock. It's not like he ever wanted to acknowledge her either, so it was definitely a neutral relationship that they had, because their really wasn't a relationship at all there. Now that he's either left the group, or been kicked out of it (Charlotte does her best to not follow the A-list drama as much as possible), she feels a bit more positively neutral towards him, to an extent where if they ever got paired up for a class project, she wouldn't' mind it.

Image L U K E . E S C U Y O S
/
Charlotte and Luke rarely ever interact, so for the most part, she would say that they stand in neutral territory. She knows who he is, though, and even if she doesn't know him personally, that doesn't mean that she can't get annoyed with him... even when she's not even dealing with him directly. His personality is just too loud for her tastes.

Image F I N N . M A X W E L L

The most expected course of their relationship would be that they just don't know each other. Charlotte probably wouldn't ever acknowledge him in the hallways or anything, but they did interact once, and though she is unsure if he would even remember it, it still makes her laugh to this day. Some time last year, Charlotte's brother was throwing a party when their parents were in New York. It was one of those big ragers, where everyone shows up with alcohol, and everyone essentially ends up passed out by the end of the night. Charlotte opted to spend the night in her room, uninterested in being involved in craziness within her own house. Sometime in the early hours of the morning, she left her bedroom for just a few minutes to get new batteries for her remote, since of course it died in the middle of a Netflix binge, and she walked past Finn Maxwell puking his guts out, in the doorway of Juliette's bedroom. He must have drank so much that he had wandered upstairs looking for a bathroom to get sick in, and that was the first door he opened up. Charlotte didn't say anything to him, but it certainly made her laugh, so she'll always consider him to be on the better end of neutral for that.

Charlotte knows that he's Charlotte's little brother, but they've rarely ever interacted.

Image A R I . R O L L I N G S

Charlotte finds Arizona to be one of the more bearable friends that Juliette has. She wouldn't call Ari one of her friends, because she would never socialize her in terms other than saying hello if she was in the Arnault house with Juliette, but she considers Ari to have more worth than many of the other Royals. She's not exactly sure why, since it's not like she knows that Ari comes from more humble beginnings than where she's at now, but she just gets the sense that she's not as stuck-up as many of Juliette's other friends.

Image A A L I Y A H . S H A N K S
/
Most people would tell you that hooking up with the Queen Bee is basically the definition of hookup goals, and that if they were Charlotte, they would be wearing a badge on their shirt saying "I've slept with Aaliyah Shanks" just because they'd be so proud of it. Charlotte's on the opposite end of the spectrum when it comes to her many hookups with Aaliyah, and she keeps her mouth shut about it, because she actually finds the girl to be really uninteresting outside of the bedroom. Aaliyah is pretentious and self-absorbed, and as Charlotte has told her, she was shocked that Aaliyah can actually do something productive with that mouth of hers, since all she ever seems to do with it is talk idle threats.

Charlotte doesn't know anything about Genneya, other than that she's Aaliyah's younger sister.

Image C A T . V A L E N T I N E
/
Let it be known that Charlotte never intended to like Catarina Valentine. She did, and still does, find the girl to be annoying, loud, and obnoxiously energetic and optimistic. She still frequently rolls her eyes at Cat, throws insults or snide remarks her way, and just generally makes it clear that she's not interested in dealing with her most of the time, but when it comes down to it, she has a very surprising and odd soft spot for Cat. Maybe it's there out of pity, since she feels like there are more than one screws missing in the girl's head, or because Charlotte isn't as authentically pessimistic as she sometimes acts, but her relationship with Cat is a complicated one where she doesn't mind being mean to the girl, but gets bothered by other people doing it.

Image R H I A . P R I N S L O O

Charlotte and Rhia were inseparable friends back when they lived in New York. Charlotte's mother socialized frequently with Rhia's parents, making them the kind of family friends who saw each other quite often, be it for family dinners, birthday parties, vacations, or holiday celebrations. From an early age, it was clear that Charlotte and Rhia had a shared bond that was stronger than that of any of their siblings. They were double trouble, even as children, so it was only fitting that both of them were essentially kicked out of the elite, well-to-do private schools that they attended in the city. Charlotte was thrilled when Rhia transferred over to Buckley, where she was, and their friendship has only grown stronger since.

Image B E A . P R I N S L O O

Bea is like family to her, too, even if Charlotte was never quite as close with her as she was and is with Rhia. She still likes Bea and feels the need to look out for her, due to being so close to the Prinsloo family.

Casper is undeniably a lot of fun. He's a badass, something that is definitely a turn off to Charlotte, but he's also not as horrid as his reputation sometimes paints him to be. In fact, along with Rhia, he's one of the people who she knows she will have more fun with than anyone else.

She's one of Juliette's friends, which essentially automatically means that Charlotte has no interest in interacting with her.
She's never bothered her personally, so she supposes that Camila is fine, but she has no interest in getting to know her either.

Image S A M U E L . K I M

Charlotte sees Sam around every now and then. He seems like a nice kid, though maybe a bit too timid for her tastes. She would consider herself to be on the friendlier side of neutral when it comes to him, though they aren't friends by any means.

Image J A S M I N E . K I M
/
Due to mutual friends, Charlotte and Jasmine do see each other more than one would expect. Shockingly, Charlotte actually finds her to be tolerable when she's not surrounded by the rest of those weird performers. She's more normal and down to earth than one would expect.
Last edited by BurningBridges on Fri May 26, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed May 24, 2017 4:06 pm

17 | Junior | Rebels
intelligent - driven - relentless - selfish

AALIYAH SHANKS

Everybody in Buckley knows Aaliyah, and Danielle's no exception. They mightn't be friends, but Danielle has respect for the older girl's intelligence.

GENNEYA SHANKS

Danielle only knows her as Aaliyah's sister, and that's it.

DEREK ESCUYOUS

He used to be a jock, which means that Danielle automatically didn't like him. She knows he's not as bad as some of the others, but she isn't totally fond of him either.

SABRINA MCCREERY

Danielle isn't terribly familiar with any of the middle schoolers. If they're not involved in robotics, she doesn't know them and doesn't want to.

RHAPSODY VINCENT

Rhapsody and Danielle share a lot of the same classes, so it wasn't terribly surprising that they became somewhat friendly. Rhapsody is way more artistic than Danielle, and she's planning on making the most of their friendship to help her survive this year.

POPPY ROTHSCHILD

For the most part, Poppy and Danielle don't even interact that much. However, on the occasions that they do, they don't get along. They clash, and Poppy drives Danielle up the wall.

NICHOLAS VAN VEENEN

He's a jock, so he and Danielle were never exactly going to be friends. She honestly doesn't even know him that well, but he doesn't hate him.

JEANETTE ABATEGIOVANNI

Danielle isn't terribly familiar with any of the middle schoolers. If they're not involved in robotics, she doesn't know them and doesn't want to.

CATARINA VALENTINE

Cat is just way too much for Danielle to deal with. She's too energetic, too loud, too... much. Maybe if they got her on some ADHD meds or something, she'd change her mind, but frankly, Danielle can't deal with her.

FINN MAXWELL

She knows of him, but that's it. She isn't exactly in any hurry to change that, either.

JASMINE KIM

Danielle only really knows Jazz from some of her classes, but they're friendly. Not exactly besties, but they get along.

SAMUEL KIM

She only really knows him as Jazz's brother. Even then, they don't know each other that well at all. Nothing about him jumps out at Danielle, so she's not in any hurry to change that.

ACE BRONSON

Danielle doesn't exactly like Ace. However, she also doesn't care about him that much, seeing as they don't interact that much, so she just ignores him for the most part.

ARI ROLLINGS

Danielle is... conflicted about Ari. She's not even sure how Ari ended up on her radar. But she ended up tutoring her in exchange for help with her arts requirement, and they somehow because friends. But Danielle feels like it's not just platonic attraction on her part any more, and she doesn't know how to define it any more.

MALCOLM VINCENT

For a jock, Malcolm isn't the worst. They're not exactly the best of friends, but she doesn't hate his guts either.

CAMILA SANTOS

Camila and Danielle seem to clash just by being near to each other. Danielle doesn't exactly hate her, but she definitely dislikes her. It's not a good idea to keep these two in close proximity to each other for too long.

CHARLOTTE BRYANT

Charlotte and Danielle are pretty good friends, what with being in the same clique and all. But it's not just platonic attraction on Danielle's part, and it's driving her insane. As if falling for another girl when she isn't out wasn't hard enough, it had to be one of her best friends.

CHRISTOPHER MORGAN

She only really knows him as Charlotte's brother, and doesn't know him that well beyond that.

CYNDEE BLACK

Danielle only knows Cyndee through mutual friends. They're relatively friendly, they'll smile and say hi to each other in the corridor, but that's it.

CASPER SIYANSKI

BEA PRINSLOO

LUKE ESCUYOS

For the most part, Danielle doesn't like to flaunt her status, especially because it happened by chance. However, she knows that Luke is driven mad by the fact that Danielle is higher on the social ladder than him. And because she hates him and everything he stands for, she'll take advantage of her status just to drive him insane.

CHARLOTTE ARNAULT

It would be impossible for Charlotte and Danielle not to be friends. They're too similar not to be, especially with them both being in the same clique. They get along like a house on fire.

JULIETTE ARNAULT

In contrast to her sister, Juliette epitomises everything Danielle hates. She's bratty and spoiled, and Danielle just can't stand her. She at least knows that the feeling is somewhat mutual, and is fine with that.

ROMAN ELIADES

They're quite an odd set of friends. Danielle is perfectly fine with him being secretive; after all, she's not exactly an open book herself. They've hooked up on occasion, but as far as Danielle is concerned, it's nothing more than sex.

JASPER CAMERON

A jock and a grade below her; Danielle doesn't associate all that much with him.

RHIA PRINSLOO

ADRIEN ARNAULT

Danielle only really knows him because he's Charlotte's brother. He's a definite improvement on Juliette, and they're somewhat friendly. They don't exactly know each other that well, but they will both acknowledge that the other isn't as bad as their reputation paints them.
Last edited by partially-stars on Sun May 28, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed May 24, 2017 4:27 pm

17 | Senior | Royals
Highly Intelligent, Domineering, Evasive, & Analytical

"I don't entertain all of her temper tantrums, but Jules knows that she's my baby."
Baby is probably the operative word to describe Aaliyah's relationship to Juliette from time to time. As they have agreed on, there are going to be a ton of things that they will disagree on, Juliette's...need for coddling being one of them. At the end of the day, however, even if Aaliyah rolls her eyes, gives Juliette a very sharp glare, or even snaps at her, there is nothing but a protective sort of love there. There are just some people in this world that need protecting and though Aaliyah would like to believe she only extends that courtesy to family, the truth of the matter is that Juliette has somehow wormed her way into that space and now Aaliyah would do mostly anything for the girl. Though, she has no problem with telling her off afterwards if the issue was Julette's own fault.

"She's always stealing my shit. She's lucky she's useful around my house or this heifer would have to go."
In complete contrast to the above statement, Cydnee honestly would be unable to go anywhere because Aaliyah's mother (and Cydnee's probably) would kill her if she ever were to kick the girl out, but also because Aaliyah could make all of the threats in the world and Cydnee would forever be immune to each and every one of them. Even though they are technically not blood, in all variations of the word, Cydnee is family, which means that above all others, Cydnee knows how sweet Aaliyah can be. Make no mistake - the quote from above is an insight into their relationship - playfully scathing remarks, tongues sticking out, the occasional hit or two here and there. Things that actual cousins and actual family do. Non Lister or not, Cydnee is one of the few people that Aaliyah rides the hardest for and regardless of social standing, Cydnee would be one person that Aaliyah would totally disregard Buckley rules for if someone was acting stupid around her.

"Insert some posh dinner between stock brokers and the like, and there you have it. The beginning of the end. Whatever you want to call it, really. Just know that Ace and I have known each other for a very long time, longer than most, actually."
If Aaliyah were to actually take the time out to remember, she would know the exact dinner party and where it was and what he was even wearing, but alas, that's more work than she's willing to put into something. Unless of course, there was an embarrassing detail she forgot to tell people. With all of that said, Aaliyah and Ace have been family friends for quite some time. Their communication was limited in that they lived in different states and her life was pretty much all educational until her grandmother demanded that her mother send her to school to work on her social skills, but once the two realized they were attending the same school, things fell right into place for them. Just like when they were kids, their relationship was just easy, something Aaliyah can appreciate.

Image C H A R L O T T E . A R N A U L T
"Alas, the one Arnault I don't ever want to entertain."
Aaliyah and Charlotte have slept together. Multiple times. The number of times that they have hooked up are enough to give her a migraine. The worst part about it is that there's really no underlying romantic feelings; their feelings of disdain are quite mutual. To put it plainly, anything that these two have ever done has been nothing but hate-fucking. Aaliyah could respect Charlotte's intelligence if it wasn't for her audacity to pretend as if she's an actual rebel. She's not. At the end of the day, unlike a good number of actual rebels and those who want to rebel against societal rules, Charlotte will always have the security of her father's billions to get her out of as much trouble as she gets into. Others don't have that. And it's a bit self-righteous on Aaliyah's part considering her own family's wealth gets her out of trouble when her less civil machinations get her in trouble, but at least she's able to acknowledge that. She feels like Charlotte's living in a delusion of some sort and that little smirk on her face is one of the most annoying ones that Aaliyah has had to deal with. So, in a way, she's glad they don't sleep together as frequently as before and noooo, it's not because she's taken because she's not...

"She's literally the only reason why I applied to Stanford, just so that if it really comes down to it, I could stay in the same state as her. And the brat better appreciate that because she knows for a fact that I want MIT."
As much as Aaliyah will pretend that she's doing most of the things that she does for Genneya reluctantly or grudgingly, at the end of the day, there's no one Aaliyah will go from zero to one-thousand for as fast as Gigi. Her mother will forever be upset when people say it, but at the end of the day, despite being a child herself, Aaliyah had a very much active hand in raising Genneya and it shows. It's not her mother Gigi turns to when she's feeling down, needs advice, or needs something as simple as her hair being done. She goes right to Aaliyah's arms, even if Aaliyah likes to pretend that her arms weren't always open and willing. Above all others, Gigi is the main one who sees and experiences the softest sides of Aaliyah. Genneya is very much her baby and even though she asserts on a regular basis - especially to Genneya herself - that she can handle her own situations, especially with the other Buckley students - the quickest way to incur Aaliyah's wrath is to mess with her baby sister.

Image L U C A S . E S C U Y O S
"I know my Royals get a little...agitated every now and then when he's around, but as I always say, every court needs a court jester and it's not like Luke doesn't like the attention."
To an extent, Aaliyah does in fact like Lucas. He's definitely not her favorite Escuyos sibling as Derek has had that position filled for quite some time now. However, for what he is, Lucas is...entertaining, at best. Is Aaliyah a fan of him at every turn? No, not at all. There are times when he takes his antics too far and Aaliyah curtly reminds him to chill out or even that the girls want Starbucks, and he'll go with the money she's provided to get them sustenance. It's not exactly nice, that much is certain, and Derek has told her several times to just not associate with his brother. At the end of the day, however, Aaliyah doesn't and it's simply because she does like him. She doesn't have him around to just use him for entertainment or even to be the eyes and ears of the B-List. He's actually pretty fun and amusing, and he's great at picking out outfits. She likes him. She just knows that he's useful and he knows that she's the one who can give him what he wants. So, they make it work.

"There's only one Royal that I would say that I'm closer to than Mila, but nevertheless, she's definitely one of my main ones."
Considering all of their similarities and their like-mindedness at times, it should come to no surprise that there is a genuine sisterhood here. There's a distinct understanding between the two about who they are and the decisions that they make. They may not agree on every single thing, Camila has always been one of her most trust-worthy and there is a genuine friendship here that Aaliyah has come to appreciate.

Image A R I Z O N A . R O L L I N G S
"It's probably bad, but I genuinely throw Jules to Ari when she becomes less than bearable. It's probably bad to do that to my boo, but it is what it is and Ari's probably the absolute best at handling Jules. And I don't think she hates it as much as she probably wants to."
A much better friend would probably see that Arizona has feelings for Juliette and try to alleviate some of the discomfort she must feel for having to always be the one to deal with the person that they have feelings for. Always having to be the closest to them, but never being as close as they want. A better friend, definitely, but Aaliyah has never said that she was perfect. And in truth, she's pretty sure that if Arizona wanted to complain that she was always dealing with Juliette's tantrums and fits, she could have. The girl doesn't. Mostly because those two are really good friends, but also because of the feelings Aaliyah has definitely peeped. At the end of the day, though, Aaliyah does appreciate Arizona for being able to mediate a lot of issues. She's a calming presence and that is something that everyone needs.

Image C A T A R I N A . V A L E N T I N E
"She's so...tiny. I think that's the perfect way to describe her."
When Aaliyah describes Cat as being really small, she doesn't really mean it in an insulting way and she's definitely not referring to her physicality. It's more of her actions and mindset; it reminds her, most of the time, of that of a child and for that reason, she's...soft to her. To a degree. It's not like she's always been like that. At some point, Cat had been terrified of her and Aaliyah doesn't really feel guilty for it considering the fact that the person she had directed her anger to had not been the energetic senior at all, but nevertheless Cat had felt fear for her. Probably still does. And Aaliyah probably would have just been amused by the prolonged feeling had Genneya (and Cydnee) not made the girl so comfortable at their house. After awhile, Cat was hanging around the manor and before long, there were times when Gigi was dragging Cat into Aaliyah's room to get their hair done for whatever reason they had come up with. As with most people, Aaliyah can find Cat grating at times, but there is also something lovable about her. To some degree.

Image M A L C O L M . V I N C E N T
"Don't tell him this because then he'll give me that face and I cannot with that right now, but I should have never slept with him that first time. We should've just stayed friends, I should've just told him no and to find someone else, and then everything would be...not...this."
Only Malcolm has been able to grudge up this inarticulate manner in both Aaliyah's speech and thought process, and she wants to resent him for it. She really does. When he had confessed a little over a year ago to his less platonic feelings for her, she was dealing with a breakup and had told herself that regardless of her physical attraction to him, she wouldn't do this. Her and romance weren't going to happen, and hooking up with someone who was an actual friend wasn't the move. And then somehow still wound up in bed with him. Repeatedly, actually. And if it had just been sex, it probably would have been fine. Except...it's not. There's only so much friendship (though, she is determined to believe otherwise) you can have in going on what others would definitely classify as dates if everyone knew that was what they were doing. Hell, there's practically no friendship in how many times he's been at her house, playing with her niece, cuddling even though she will tell anyone who asked that she'd cuddle with Ace if she was tired enough. And there's definitely no type of friendship in the frisson of sparks that race down her spine when he kisses her. Yet and still, Aaliyah is stubborn when good things that she's not prepared for come at her out of what she considers to be left field. It's too all encompassing, he makes her feel too raw and open, and she keeps telling herself she should end this. Let him find someone that he can be out in front of their friends with. It's the thought that counts, right?

"The unspoken rules of Buckley resolutely state that once a person has been labeled an Outcast and then finds another clique, their ties to the social lives of the Listers is pretty much finished unless they have school projects and actually still remain on the same sports teams. Nevertheless, Derek is one of the few I'm willing to break the rules for."
The fact that Aaliyah was willing to ignore the bitching and moaning of the less than scrupulous jocks by making Derek a full-fledged Royal, even though it was more common for the male Royals to be chosen by the King, was a testament to the genuine nature of their friendship. It truly and honestly was an accidental start. She and Genneya happened upon his grandmother's flower shop and even though they could afford much more expensive bundles, Aaliyah's a huge fan of forget-me-nots and Gigi saw some roses that she wanted to send to their mother. They stopped in, Derek happened to be helping out, and then a sort of friendship was formed. One that made it past their middle school days and into high school, and Aaliyah definitely does have love for Derek. Enough so that when Luke had an issue last year, she didn't hesitate to step in and put an end to said issue. She and Derek talk a lot, sometimes more than she talks to some of her Royals, and she trusts him just as much as he trusts her. It's one of the friendships she genuinely believes will actually last past Buckley.

Image R H A P S O D Y. V I N C E N T
"Hmmm...she's...cute."
Aaliyah doesn't actually allow Rhapsody to infiltrate her thoughts often, but when she does, it isn't because she genuinely has an issue with her or even, like one of her Royals, doesn't understand why someone would be attracted to her. Aaliyah is not petty enough for that mindset just because the girl happens to be an Artist. When she thinks of Rhapsody, it's mostly along the lines of what her grade point average is and if Aaliyah needs to do something a bit more for her own in comparison. They're not enemies, but rivals and only in the academic sense. There aren't many who genuinely are rivals to Aaliyah in that respect and it's...energizing really. In all actuality, she has a lot of respect for Rhapsody. She's seen some of the girl's artwork, Derek talks about her more than he'd probably like for Aaliyah to point out, and though they aren't particularly close right now, something tells Aaliyah that had things been different, they probably could have been friends. But she doesn't really care to think about the hypothetical. Not when she can wonder which one of them is going to be salutatorian and which one is going to be valedictorian.

"My baby Gigi is so oblivious and he's, well, smitten."
What not many people know is that Aaliyah does have a mischeivous side and when it comes to Christopher, that's not necessarily a bad thing. She's not being malicious; she thinks he's a sweet kid. She genuinely likes him with what she does know about him since Gigi does not shut up about the kid. What she knows that Genneya doesn't is that Christopher has a bit of a crush on her and Aaliyah finds it both endearing and amusing. Every now and then, when she's relaxing around the house while he's waiting for Genneya so that the two of them can hang out, she'll drop little hints on what he can do to get Gigi's attention. See, she's being nice and helpful. It really isn't her fault that Gigi is just oblivious as all hell.

"Look at that, a Charlotte I could actually like."
Don't let the above quote fool you. At the end of the day, these two are not at all close. Charlotte has her people and Aaliyah has hers, and that's just how things work for the two of them. What can be said, though, is that Aaliyah has no problem with the Rebel and considers her the Charlotte worth mentioning.

"I think most of the Rebels entertain me more than anything else, and this one is no exception to that."
It doesn't hurt Aaliyah's more pleasant disposition towards Casper derives from the fact that she knows he has a small thing for her. It's nothing serious and she hasn't ever really considered giving into his mild flirtations, but it's still flattering and he's quite amusing. All of the Rebels are, really. She can't explain it. Perhaps it's an admiration for their audacity and devil-may-care attitudes?

Image R O M A N . E L I A D E S
"What can I say? The man exists. Nothing more to say after that."
What probably makes their relationship so easy is the fact that neither has really bothered to be bothered by one another. Aaliyah is very much as much of an enigma to her classmates as he can be to the others, and that's perfectly fine with the both of them. Neither are particular sandwich-pressed to delve into each other's layers and they're comfortable with that fact. For all they know, they happen to go to the same school and happen to associate with some of the same people. Nothing too deep here.

Image B E H A T I . P R I N S L O O
"The other Prinsloo girl."
Aaliyah doesn't really know anything more about Bea other than the fact that she is Rhiannon's sister, is considered a hippie, and that she's a junior. They're in different grades with different interests, and Bea hasn't really done anything that has honestly garnered Aaliyah's attention. Aaliyah's pretty sure that she's not going to and in a way, she respects that.

Image J A S P E R . C A M E R O N
"To be completely honest, the jock population makes up a big portion of the A List population at Buckley. I cannot be held responsible for getting close to each and every jock that happens to exist."
Aaliyah and Jasper aren't close, period point blank. They hang in the same circle and might be friends with some of the same people, sure, but that's honestly about it when it comes to their relationship. And Aaliyah's not really looking to change that any time soon.

R H I A N N O N . P R I N S L O O
"I know that my grade point average and willingness to spend a weekend doing homework says otherwise, but I generally hate school. Education is a completely different story, but school as it is...it's not my favorite thing in the world. And this one...we're not close, but she definitely makes it interesting. That much is sure."
Any other brainiac or what others would label as a nerd would probably be more irritable when Rhiannon decides to interject or put on a show during class. From time to time, Aaliyah actually does. However, most of the time, as she is with most of the Rebels, she's quite amused and because Rhiannon is actually kinda funny. It helps that the girl is genuinely smart and isn't just wasting their classmates' time with her antics or requests for attention. That's something Aaliyah can respect.
Last edited by chanelindistress on Fri May 26, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Thu May 25, 2017 8:51 pm

17 | Junior | Royals
4 Personality Traits

Image Juliette Arnault
“Oh God…”
It’s no secret that Arizona and Juliette are friends. Good friends, actually. They’re both in the Royals clique, and given Ari’s ability to remain calm in stressful situations and act as a mediator between two people in arguments, she always found herself needing to step in when Juliette found her way into drama, either within or outside of the Royals clique. Their friendship is based off more than their personalities just being compatible. Ari finds Juliette to be a lot of fun, with energy and good vibes that are normally enough, on their own, to get the rest of their clique excited for a party, night out, or whatever it is that they’re doing. Juliette is a nice girl, even considering her less redeeming qualities. While all of that pertains to their public secret, more recently, Ari has been dealing with what she’s nearly horrified to admit is an actual crush on Juliette. She knows mixing feelings and friendship isn’t a good idea, especially when she’s convinced that Juliette is the definition of straight. Knowing that hasn’t made it any easier for her to get over the crush, though.

Image Charlotte Arnault
“She’ll always just be Juliette’s sister to me.”
Considering that she’ll always just be Juliette’s sister, it’s safe to say that Ari and Charlotte will never really be true friends, because Ari knows that Juliette would kill her for that. Still, Ari doesn’t find the other Arnault twin to be as off-putting as Juliette paints her to be. She seems quiet and uninterested in most things, which is fine by Ari who never really goes out of her way looking for drama.

Image Ace Bronson
“I have problems with being too protective of my friends, which is the only reason why I could say anything bad about Ace. I don’t want him hurting Juliette, even if it does seem like the ball is always in her court.”
Ace has never been anything but nice to Ari, so it’s unfair of her to criticize him. She knows that he can be a jerk sometimes, but she assumes that since she’s a Royal, she’ll probably never see that side in a personal way. Him being a jerk towards other people doesn’t truly bother her, unless one of those people were her friends… which is why him hooking up with Juliette for this long bothers her. She knows that it seems like Ace is the one who wants Juliette more than she wants him, but it still makes her wary of him a bit. And no, that has nothing to do with her own issues regarding Juliette.

Image Adrien Arnault
“No, we aren’t dating…”
Everyone seems to mistake Ari and Adrien as being a couple, and maybe it’s partly because they just look good together, but a bigger reason is probably because they do hang out a lot. Ari does her best to make sure that it’s in a group setting, because she knows that Juliette is silly enough to get jealous over it, but Ari and Adrien have chemistry. It’s a weird kind of chemistry that’s probably best as a friend kind of chemistry, but to say that they haven’t made out once or twice… or ten times would be a lie too. She trusts Adrien, and finds him to be surprisingly genuine regardless of his reputation.

Image Danielle Jones
“Probably a little unexpected, but our friendship is surprisingly beneficial.”
Ari doesn’t know Danielle extremely well, given that Danielle only transferred to Buckley last year, but from the year and a half that they’ve spent together as juniors, sharing a class or two last year, and a couple more this year, she seems like a nice enough girl. They’ve grown a bit closer this year, as Danielle has donated some of her time to help Ari with her academic classes, in exchange for Ari helping her with her art-related ones.

Image Genneya Shanks
“She’s Aaliyah’s little sister. I’ll probably always only know her as that.”
Ari thinks that Genneya is a nice girl, but she mostly knows her as being Leah’s little sister. They would never really interact outside of the Shanks home.

Image Finn Maxwell
“He’s a sophomore jock. That’s really all I know.”
Ari knows who Finn is, but she views him in a neutral light and doesn’t know him well enough to talk to him.

Image Cat Valentine
“Don’t get me wrong; I think Cat is a really sweet girl. I just don’t know how to respond to the things that come out of her mouth more than half of the time, honestly.”
Catarina Valentine is an… interesting girl. One of a kind, that’s for sure. Whether that originality is a good thing or a bad thing, Ari couldn’t really tell you. All she can tell you is that Cat possesses a sort of innocence to her that is sweet, and at the same time, easily irksome. Ari met Cat a few years ago, during summer school, and though she found the girl to be the only source of positivity to get her through spending summer in school, there’s also nothing more depressing than getting a lower score on a test than this girl. Despite that bitterness, Ari thinks that Cat is a good-natured soul. She just doesn’t know how to handle her a lot of the time.

Image Cydnee Black
“She’s…fine.”
Ari and Cydnee aren’t friends, and they aren’t enemies, but they’re also not neutral. If Ari felt neutrally towards someone, she wouldn’t mind being in the same space as the person. She doesn’t enjoy sharing the same space as Cydnee. Something about the other girl irks her, but since she can’t put a word to it, she’ll act as civilly as possible to her in Aaliyah’s presence, simply out of respect.

Image Aaliyah Shanks
“She’s a good leader and a good friend.”
Love her or hate her, you have some sort of respect for Aaliyah. If it’s not for the way she behaves, then you can at least admire her for being brilliant, or pretty, or persuasive. She can be a lot to handle sometimes, especially because she has a strong personality and that’s something that’s different than Ari, but they’re good friends nonetheless. Ari respects her as a friend, and social leader.

Image Derek Escuyos
“It looks like his fall from grace only did him well.”
Ari socialized with Derek more when he was an A-lister, simply because they had more mutual friends. When he was downgraded to Outcast status, she could have shunned him like the majority of the other A-listers did, but she didn’t. She didn’t stand by his side as a show of unity, mostly because doing something like that would never be in Ari’s character, regardless of who it was, but she would never turn her nose up at the sight of him. In fact, she’s happy for Derek, more than anything. He seems happier than ever, and she still enjoys talking to him or hanging out every now and then.

Image Luke Escuyos
“A lot at times, yes, but harmless. Another one of those people who I’m not always amazing at mirroring their energy levels, but who I will recognize and vouch for as usually having good intentions.”
Luke’s desire to be an A-lister is pretty transparent, at least in Ari’s opinion, and if being a social climber is his worst trait, then she still thinks that Luke is a pretty sweet boy compared to a lot of people in Los Angeles. His flamboyancy is sometimes overwhelming, but she finds him to be entertaining and lively, which is usually a good mood-booster.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Thu May 25, 2017 10:59 pm

18 | 12th (Senior) | Animals
Detached | Clever | Calm | Secretive

ImageAaliyah Shanks
||◑||
"The Queen B herself, what more is there to say"
[When it comes to Aaliyah, Roman is neither here nor there about her. He knows her by reputation, and because they happen to be in the same grade, but outside of that, Aaliyah Shanks is as much of an enigma to him as he probably is to her as well as the rest of Buckley.]

Genneya Shanks
||◑||
"Her last name is the only thing I'm familiar with"
[It goes without saying that if Roman knows very little about Aaliyah, he knows even less about Genneya. He may not even know who she is if he ran into her at school not that it's likely considering they are several grades apart.]

Derek Escuyos
||◑/☠||
"Yeah I know the guy. Something about me ruffles his feathers, and i think I can guess what that is."
[Roman has nothing against Derek, but it's more than obvious that Derek does not feel the same way. Of course Roman knows why. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Derek isn't fond of the fact that Roman has been shaking up with his little brother more times than either can count. That doesn't mean they're going to stop, of course. Sex is sex, and Luke just happens to be immensely skilled at it. And if big brother's got a problem with that, he can take it up with Roman directly.]

Sabina McCreery
||◑||
"No idea"
[Different grades, cliques and interests. She might as well be nonexistent to Roman.]

Cat Valentine
||◑/☠||
"The embodiment of a helium balloon"
[Like with Jasmine, Roman may find Cat to be cute at best, but he finds her much too irritating and annoying to go anywhere near her. For the sake of his sanity and intelligence, he prefers to keep his distance.]

Finn Maxwell
||◑||
"I may have seen him at a party once or twice."
[Roman may know Finn if you were to place them face to dace, but he definitely wouldn't be able to pick him out of a crowd. The jocks as a whole just aren't Roman's cup of tea.]

Jasmine Kim
||◑/☠||
"Small and flexible. Must be good in bed."
[Roman finds Jasmine attractive, of course. And having a mild preference for petite sex partners, he can't help but wonder what she would be like under the sheets. With that being said, he prefers to stay away, finding her just as irritating as the rest of her annoying clique.]

Camila Santos
||ღ||
"A princess in the streets but a freak in the sheets, as they say"
[By the twisted hands of fate, Camila ended up in Roman's bed. Only once, and Camila swears up and down that it did not happen. Roman finds the whole thing quite comical, and judging by the looks miss Santos gives him in the halls, it wouldn't surprise him if she showed up at his door stop one night asking for a round 2.]

Charlotte Bryant
||ღ||
"What can I say, girl's got skill"
[Roman and Charlotte have hooked up more than once or twice, and they will continue to do so unless Charlotte says otherwise. It's truly a friends with benefits scenario in every sense of the word. No strings attached and no feelings allowed. As far as Roman is concerned, there's nothing between them other than physical attraction.]

Christopher Morgan
||◑||
"Ccharlotte's brother if I'm not mistaken"
[Different grades, different interests. Roman knows nothing about Christopher and he's not planning on changing that anytime soon]

Casper Siyansky
||☺☺☺||
"Just 'cause we're friends doesn't mean I don't get the urge to kick his ass from time to time"
[Despite their contrasting personalities, Casper is one of the select few that Roman can consider a real friend. Even if said friend needs to learn to keep quiet, and has a knack for getting Roman involved in situations he would much rather not waste his time with. Trust and believe that if Casper teases Roman about his sexuality one more time, the blonde will be kicking his ass into next century. But at the end of the day, where you find one, you'll find the other. Life at Buckley would be a dull one for Roman without Casper's big mouth and impulsive actions.]

Behati Prinsloo
||◑||
"Prinsloo number two. Don't really know her and don't really care to."
[In Roman's case, as twisted as it may sound, he's only interested in those he can take to bed. Something about Behati tells him that won't be happening now or anywhere in the near future considering she all but runs the opposite direction the moment Roman comes into view. And there's zero interest in him to change that.]

Lucas Escuyos
||ღ/♡||
"Wildly irritating to put it lightly..."
[Let it be known far and wide that Roman Eliades does not, and will not ever feel any attraction towards this boy aside from the physical. Despite the fact that Luke has been in his bed more times than the rest of his sex partners combined, or the fact that, at the end of the day and when all is said and done, the small boy somehow always ends up under his sheets or in the back of his car regardless of who they've flirted with, kissed or (in Roman's case mostly) slept with the night before. Perhaps it's a testament to just how good they both are, but that's as far as it goes. If you asked Roman, it's definitely Luke that keeps coming back to him and really, who is he to turn down good sex?]

Samuel Kim
||◑||
"Cute. But too pure for my tastes."
[Roman has seen Sam around a few times, and yes the boy's petite figure and delicate face calls out to him, but there's something too pure and untainted about him and that's typically something Roman doesn't dare to mess with. ]

Jasper Cameron
||◑||
"Sorry, doesn't ring a bell."
[Different grades, different interests. If he and Roman have exchanged words before he wouldn't know it.]

Rhia Prinsloo
||ღ||
"The one and only"
[Roman knows Rhianon well, not in a friends kind of way, but in the knows just where to touch and what to say to make her come back way. Yes, they've hooked up several times both drunk and stone cold sober. Roman may not go around bragging about it, but he's not going to go out of his way to hide it either. He's got a strong reputation for good reasons.]

Jenna Abategiovanni
||◑||
"Who??"
[Roman may find her cute, were he to know who she is. But grade and interests gap tends to keep them apart.]
Last edited by SleepingInTheGardens on Fri May 26, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby M95 on Thu May 25, 2017 11:46 pm

Cydnee Black

16 | Junior | Artists
Guarded, Creative, Impatient, Hardworking

Adrien Arnault
Those Arnaults certainly have some good genes in them, and the youngest of the clan is no exception, because damn do those eyes work well on him. Cydnee loves to comment on how attractive Adrien is to Charlotte, just to get a reaction out of her, and though she’s seriously that she would hop on that boy in a second, it’s mostly meant playfully. She doesn’t know Adrien outside of the polite hellos that are exchanged when she’s in his house hanging out with his sister.

Charlotte Arnault
Charlotte is one of Cydnee’s best friends, and they hang out enough where they might as well be in the same clique. As close as they are, their friendship isn’t all peaches and cream. Cydnee enjoys hurling insults at people for fun, and though they’re always meant lightheartedly, it doesn’t mean that she and Charlotte don’t bicker and go at it every now and then. Regardless of that, Cydnee values her friendship with Charlotte. She’s a lot chiller than she gets credit for, and you would never know that she has enough money in her family to support generations worth of people by how easygoing and humble she is… most of the time.

Juliette Arnault
There is no one that Cydnee loves picking on than Juliette Arnault. She just makes the task so easy, with how dramatic and transparent she is in her emotional responses. It’s baffling that she and Charlotte are related, despite how many times Cydnee will tease Charlotte about being more high-maintenance than she acts. Juliette serves the purpose of amusement for Cydnee, sure, but on a realer note, she’s surely attracted to Juliette. It’s not something that she shouts from the rooftops, but a few people know. Cydnee’s issue here, is that she’s not sure how to turn her attraction towards Juliette from loving to get under her skin, into actually loving her in a way that would translate into the girl reciprocating the feelings.

Genneya Shanks
Baby Gigi is one of the most pure and precious girls that Cydnee knows. She’s got spunk to her, you’d be dumb to think otherwise, given her last name, but still, Gigi is a good egg, and Cydnee never hesitates to remind Aaliyah how lucky they all are that Gigi doesn’t take after her personality wise. Genneya has enough older siblings, so Cydnee is perfectly content with playing the cool older cousin role to her, even if that means wasting her good makeup on her and her little friends, when they aren’t even going anywhere important.

Aaliyah Shanks
Cydnee is probably one of the very, very few people who isn’t afraid to tell Little Miss Queen Bee that she needs to check herself every now and then. It’s obviously easier for Cydnee to not be intimidated by Aaliyah, and to see her as an equal more than anything else, because ever since childhood, but especially once the Shanks allowed her to stay with them, they’ve basically been family. Make no mistake that Cydnee is not afraid to throw the honest truth at her cousin, and if that truth comes with a semi-playful physical attack, or a stealthy theft of an article of clothing she knows would look better on her, then so be it. The thing with her and Aaliyah is that they’re close enough that through the good and the bad, they’re always going to end up laughing and loving each other at the end of the day.

Arizona Rollings
If Cydnee were being completely honest with you, she would admit that she finds Arizona to probably be one of the prettiest people that Aaliyah inherited as being a part of her Royals clique. The girl just has a way of making seemingly plain features really work for her, and Cydnee thinks that she’s one of the few gorgeous people who barely need makeup to look better. With that being said, she doesn’t think Ari has a personality to match that level of beauty. She’s always interpreted Arizona’s quiet and reserved nature as her being a snob, and when that side of her comes out, Cydnee isn’t above reminding anyone else around that a girl with a GPA as poor as Ari’s can’t really be one to have such a high-and-mighty attitude all of the time.

Chace Bronson
Ace is one of those guys who are undeniably gorgeous, but also know it to an extent where it’s turnoff-ish, at least to someone like Cydnee. No matter how much Aaliyah reps for this guy, Cydnee will seemingly forever be under the impression that his head is too big. It’s not really fair, because she’s probably had one conversation with him in her life, but she’s stubborn with things like that.

Finn Maxwell
If you brought his name up in conversation, Cydnee would inwardly cringe out of embarrassment, because last year, an abundance of alcohol led to her making out with the then-freshman on the couch of some B-lister’s couch during a random party. Cydnee doesn’t know why she did it, other than the alcohol, because she had never spoken to Finn before that night, and has barely spoken to it afterwards. There’s no feelings there. She just thinks it’s awkward.

Catarina Valentine
Cydnee will insist to you that Cat forced this weird friendship that they had, and that she had no choice in the matter because it’s definitely not a friendship one would expect to exist. Maybe that’s just because Cat is weird, and Cydnee will assure you that there’s no other way to describe the girl. Either way, years ago when Cat asked if she could schedule a makeup appointment with her, Cydnee had to say yes, because she wasn’t going to turn down the money. Well, that one makeup appointment turned into a weekly thing, and then a bi-weekly thing, until Cydnee realized that Cat was completely lying about all of these “events” she so desperately needed makeup for. The part of Cydnee with a heart actually felt bad that Cat was so bored, or maybe friendless, that she was willing to pay Cydnee to hang out, basically, but Cydnee wasn’t financially in a position to really feel too deeply about that. The arrangement worked for both of them, and while Cydnee wishes that she could say that their relationship is a business-only one, she knows that she has a soft spot for this girl. She’s too sweet not to.

Danielle Jones
Cydnee isn't close with Danielle, but she knows that she's a Rebel, and a good friend of Charlotte's, so they've hung out in the same setting sometimes. They're friendly enough to say hello to each other in passing, but not much more than that.
Last edited by M95 on Sat May 27, 2017 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

M95
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri May 26, 2017 9:20 am

ImageImage
Sixteen | 11th | Royals
Confident, Manipulative, Charismatic, and Egotisical

= Neutral | = Friends | = Enemies : Rivals
= Hooked up with/Attracted to | = Crush | = Love or significant other

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

C Y D N E E . B L A C K
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

A C E . B R O N S O N
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"What can I say? Your girl has a thing for animals, bad boys, whatever you wanna call them."
Describe Relationship.

"Mm-mm. You could cut marble on those cheekbones and jawline of his."
Describe Relationship.

L U K E . E S C U Y O S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Who?"
Describe Relationship.

J A S M I N E . K I Mcolor=#BFBFBF]◑[/color]
"Again who?"
Describe Relationship.

S A M U E L . K I Mcolor=#BFBFBF]◑[/color]
"No, like seriously. Who are these people?"
Describe Relationship.

F I N N . M A X W E L L
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

B E A . P R I N S L O O
"She comes from the same DNA as Rhiannon. Which really is a shame. I should start a Go Fund Me for her pain and suffering looks like the family could need it."
Describe Relationship.

"Honey, please you're not worth my time, but that sexy ass best friend of yours sure is."
Describe Relationship.

A R I . R O L L I N G S
"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"He is pretty sexy but, that fact that I get to piss Rhiannon off just makes it soooo much better."
Contrary to what is stated above she's not just sleeping with Casper to fuck with Rhia but, that is a major plus for her. She knows how close Rhia and Casper are and she knows it pisses Rhiannon to no end knowing who spends time in her best friend's bed, or car, classroom, or wherever. Casper and Poppy are nothing more than friends with benefits, secretly of course. She does have a reputation to uphold after all. And sure, she doesn't give a flying fuck what people think of who she has in her bed. She isn't about to broadcast it to everyone. There have times she has tried to cut it off because she doesn't need it getting out that she sleeping with an animal but she just finds herself coming right back something he never lets her live down. She isn't complaining just look at him. Besides being around him gives her an excuse to actually be in charge which is just the way she likes it.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"Quote."
Describe Relationship.

"I have nothing against Malcolm. It's just a shame about who his sister is."
Describe Relationship.

"Sweetheart, I don't care what you think. Just remember who's dirty seconds you're eating after."
Rhapsody can say all she wants how she feels like Poppy is jealous of her and the fact that she's dating Derek or whatever, the red head doesn't care. She can say what she wants. And it's not the fact that she's jealous she just doesn't get what Derek saw in Rhapsody in the first place like she's barely 5 feet off the ground, quiet as hell, you can barely understand her through that stupid accent, and she's an artist, like come on! He threw away everything for Rhapsody Vincent, really? Whatever floats that sexy ass boy's boat because at the end of the day the little artist has to go everyday knowing just who's dirty seconds she going after everytime the couple's together.

Last edited by .euphoria. on Sat May 27, 2017 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!