Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bellingstone, PA

Requests, Reservations, and More

a part of “Bellingstone, PA”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

Though seemingly normal from the outside, the town of Bellingstone harbors its own secrets - a population of "supernaturals" that live in the presence of an ever-increasing population of unassuming humans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bellingstone, PA”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Requests, Reservations, and More

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:59 pm

Please use this topic for any reservations or questions! The character sheet can be found here as well -
Code: Select all
[font=FrankRuehl][center][img]HEADER[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]IMAGE[/img]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
"QUOTE"
~ By Whom?[/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170614/02ff551b130e17c59cf322f885b497d3.png[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]       
[left][img]IMAGE[/img]   
[img]IMAGE[/img][/left]
[center][u]FULL NAME[/u]

[u]NICKNAMES[/u]

[u]DATE OF BIRTH[/u]

[u]AGE[/u]

[u]OCCUPATION[/u]

[u]GENDER[/u]

[u]SEXUALITY[/u]

[u]DIALOGUE COLOR[/u]
[color=#COLOR]#COLOR[/color][/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170614/dbdd4ea99c69cbce08367af8fe5036c6.png[/img][/center] 
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[right][img]IMAGE[/img] 
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img][/right]
[center][u]PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION[/u]

[u]PERSONALITY[/u]   

[u]LIKES[/u]
[color=#00BF00]✔[/color]
[color=#00BF00]✔[/color]
[color=#00BF00]✔[/color]
[color=#00BF00]✔[/color]
[color=#00BF00]✔[/color]

[u]DISLIKES[/u]
[color=#BF0000]✖[/color]
[color=#BF0000]✖[/color]
[color=#BF0000]✖[/color]
[color=#BF0000]✖[/color]
[color=#BF0000]✖[/color]

[u]FEARS[/u]

☠ [/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170614/133d7ea4bd5b9ea53b1cb3c48a17e464.png[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[left][img]IMAGE[/img] 
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img][/left]
[center][u]BIOGRAPHY[/u]

[u]MISCELLANEOUS[/u]
[/center]
[hr][/hr][/font]

Should you care to change an aspect of the headers, you may find the original one I used here. It is named "roughlinen" and is used in #2A2A57, size 55.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Requests, Reservations, and More

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:21 pm

@Scarlet Loup
Here I am! :D I will resubmit Sydney and Oscar shortly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:14 am

Present for role-call ^^ I'll probably re-submit June so.etime tomorrow!
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:39 am

Hi! I'd like to request a Lone Wolf spot with the fc of Logan Lerman, he'll be a Witch*:D and his hexcode will beeeee #E5ABC3. I was going to make him a mermaid, because I've had this FC as both a with or a mermaid based on my feelings. BUT witches are spoopy and it's close to Halloween xD.

Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:48 am

I'll try re-submitting Poppy and Andre some time before I leave out today.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purpletorment on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:23 pm

hello hello, can I reserve a lone wolf male character with the face claim of Olly Alexander? He will be a fallen angel (let me know if you want me to change that) with the hex of #911010

purpletorment
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Hey! <3 I’m actually just going to be resubmitting Valerie soon.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:24 pm

@Sunshine: I've accepted them both!

@Sleeping: Woohoo! Looking forward to him.

@blueiridescence: Sure! I'll put the reservation on the front page

@Girl2Fine2: Love them - accepted them both!

@purpletorment: Love the face claim, but I'd definitely prefer a different species for the character. I'll have a list of approved species up in a moment, but I think getting into angels and demons is too much for this roleplay with all of the creatures we already have.

@nations: Sure thing! I put her back on the front page - can't wait to see her.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Yikes, my laptop reposted my first post!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:29 pm

I have resubmitted my adorable puppy Junsoo :D @Scarlet If any other roles need to be filled, let me know! I could take on one more, possibly.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purpletorment on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:04 pm

No I totally understand! Is a fairy alright for him?

purpletorment
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:55 pm

@purpletorment: Fairy is fine!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:25 pm

Roman is done! I hope you like him :D

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:55 am

Hello! may i please reserve two vampires with the face claims ko ga young and charlie heaton, and a lone wolf with the face claim of (i think) lee sung kyung? the latter would be a human psychic. i'm not certain about their hexes yet but i'll let you know when i decide on them. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Hey! So I'm going to stay with a faerie but I'm going to make new character, sorta inspired by Valerie. Her name is Rosario Pilar Valenzuela and her faceclaim is Laura Archbold.

She doesn't really have any gifs so you can use a picture. I kinda just made a quick gif of a video I could find in case you wanted to use that one:

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi! I'm hoping I can reserve a spot as a human if that's okay. My face claim would be Jenna Coleman and her name would be Carwyn Bledig. :) I'm on my phone so I will post a gif later.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:13 pm

All of the reservations sound good! Can't wait to see them!

In the mean time, I'm figuring we can probably start this up by mid-week, say Wednesday?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Totally fine with that. :D

Been debating it since I submitted both, but is it alright if I changed Poppy's face claim to Tristin Mays? Also, are we all, "we" being the ones who are re-submitting characters, keeping the same relations from before?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:25 pm

@Scarlet Loup
Wednesday sounds good because I am off of work. :)

@Girl2Fine2
I’m cool with keeping the same relations as before, if you are. Might have to go through the PMs again though. LOL.
Last edited by Sunflower on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:29 pm

Sunshine and Whiskey wrote:
Girl2Fine2
I’m cool with keeping the same relations as before, if you are. Might have to go through the PMs again though. LOL.

I am too, I think the relations Jun had are just fine :)

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!