Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: Force Heretic

a part of “Star Wars: Force Heretic”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

Long after the rebellion against the empire. A new order named the grey knights emerged. The last of them established a new temple and academy in a world outside of the galaxy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Force Heretic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star Wars: Force Heretic"

There will be multiple arcs. The first one will be "A New Beginning" followed by an arc with a threat from within the new galaxy. The threat with be smaller fry. But eventually sith and jedi will find their way to Ceru, but the grey knights should be prepared by then.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Star Wars: Force Heretic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Hmm, looks interesting.
Few questions though :
So there are only three races to play, or more? (I wanted to play Theelin in star wars for a while)
How much lore I would need to know?
Are you fine with newbies?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:06 am

You can play a Theelin as long as you are a grey knight or grey knight apprentice. Basically you can play any sentient species from the original Star Wars story as long as they are a grey knight in the current arc as only the grey knights are from the original galaxy. Also I am fine with newbies as long as there is basic knowledge of Star Wars.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:12 am

Hmm...
Alright, I could adjust to that, apprentice it would be...
Just in case, what would be basic star wars knowledge according to you? (If I don't know something I'll read about it)

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:03 am

Hmm...
Pc done!
Tell me what do you think about it :)
P.S : Forgot about leaning toward dark alignment...edited.

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:25 pm

There were guidelines regarding force specialization. Cuz with force you should have weaknesses to balance strengths. Lightsaber usage isnt a weakness regarding using the force really. Otherwise your character is fine.

Also basic star wars knowledge would mean having seen at least two films and understanding what the force is and some of the lore.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Kay, and totally missed that :) ( misunderstood to be precise)
I'll edit right now.
Hmm, just to clarify manipulation is for example jedi mind trick, right?
One more question - would it be fine if sensing and manipulation depends on her emotions?

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:02 pm

"Hmm, just to clarify manipulation is for example jedi mind trick, right?" Yes.

"One more question - would it be fine if sensing and manipulation depends on her emotions?" Depends if anger makes her blind but inner balance makes her focus better.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:00 am

Oh, kay :)
That answered my question.

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:17 pm

I will ask two others from the site if they are interested in joining.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:52 am

Kay :)
Though I may be somewhat away till 26th - Holiday

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:30 pm

If we dont find others, are you okay with a one on one? Then if people still join we can allow them as either new apprentices or masters who were on leave.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:42 pm

I'm fine with 1 on 1 :)
I tried to find someone myself but for example my friend is not really happy about grey jedi part, so he could join later I think but not now...

Question is when do we start if no one else joins?

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:26 pm

Acually I may have somebody, though she's asking if a former Jedi Knight who is trapped in a metal body is fine as character concept. she's thinking about force ghost in full metal armor.

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gregor123 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:16 pm

I Got a Question. I got a idea for character but i need help. My idea is a Togruta Female from Nar shrada.
(I Really like this race). Can i plase for assistance with ending complete this character? if you let my join.
Im new in rp.

Gregor123
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:46 pm

A force ghost in a metal body would be a no-no. The closest allowable would be a Vader style cybernetic body aka pretty much the limbs are artificial and a mask (if disfigured or necessary for breathing). Or practically a head on a robot body. But I dont even think that by Star Wars logic a force ghost can possess a metal body.

Gregor123: What is it you need assistance with?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Ah, well if so it scratches her of the list of potential candidates to joining rp I think, while she says it's not so troublesome as it seems, cause she used it few times before...she says it's actually a part of sith experiment.

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gregor123 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 pm

With Background. I got problem with that lately. But i go idea for her personality i just got problem with a history.
Last edited by Gregor123 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gregor123
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Umm, actually my other friend gave a nice idea how to solve it possibly, what if just before death Thinking Holorcron was created, then core taken out and put into machine, it would mean that learning force from basics is a neccesity to use it once more, but all knowledge/memories stays and she gets to play something she'd like to play.

That could solve the problem with force ghost possesing something, right? Also it could fit in with fact that star wars had such holocrons, with thinking masters inside, though I may be wrong :)

What do you think about it?

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:38 pm

That actually works out, since sith can actually put their souls in Holocrons and it would be possible to put a jedi soul in one. However that means that the person is not a force ghost as force ghosts are required to become one with the force and can only temporarily manifest themselves outside of the Netherworld.

So yes, if your friends character is a soul or a fragment of a soul in a Thinking Holocron, then they can be in a metal body.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!