Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Island "Vacationers"

Relationships

a part of “Island "Vacationers"”, a fictional universe by To the Moon and Back.

The parents of New York's finest has sent their children off to a private island in hopes this vacation will make them get along better.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Island "Vacationers"”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby To the Moon and Back on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Code: Select all
[center][font=segoe script][b][size=400][color=hexcode]Name[/color][/size][/b][/font]
[font=times new roman][b]{[/b] [color=gray]Age || Role[/color] [b]}[/b]
[img]gif[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39200000/taylor-swift-icons-demmah-39210598-250-250.png[/img][/left]
[b][color=#FE6F5E]L U M E N . S A N D E R S[/color][/b]
[b]{[/b] [color=gray]Eighteen; 18 || Girl No. 1 || Played by To the Moon and Back[/color] [b]}[/b]

[color=gray][i]Thoughts/Relationship description here.[/i][/color]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]http://img.bekiamoda.com/galeria/85000/85091_cv03.jpg[/img][/left]
[b][color=#CC5100]D A M I E N . K I N C A I D[/color][/b]
[b]{[/b] [color=gray]Nineteen; 19 || Boy No. 1 || Played by AzizaRose[/color] [b]}[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]http://awakenedinferno.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/8/2/26827037/6990395.jpg[/img][/left]
[b][color=#8F4A6F]T H E O D O R A . N E W T O N[/color][/b]
[b]{[/b] [color=gray]Seventeen; 17 || Girl No. 2 || Played by AzizaRose[/color] [b]}[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://godsofwarrpg.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/6/7/26679422/8057185.jpg?250[/img][/left]
[b][color=#B577E6]K I L L I A N . S A N T I A G O[/color][/b]
[b]{[/b] [color=gray]Seventeen; 17 || Boy No. 2 || Played by To the Moon and Back[/color] [b]}[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/02d2e8e14cdd46f297df493d65d4f6f4/tumblr_ob3o5hde8w1vazyg0o1_250.jpg[/img][/left]
[b][color=#9BC4E2]C H O I . Y U N - H U I[/color][/b]
[b]{[/b] [color=gray]Seventeen; 17 || Girl No. 3 || Played by ηŒ«γƒγƒ[/color] [b]}[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3c/3a/bb/3c3abb7045ff909a5b7ad62a5b977663--viola-davis-student-life.jpg[/img][/left]
[b][color=#9BCD9B]C A D E N . B E N N E T T[/color][/b]
[b]{[/b] [color=gray]Eighteen; 18 || Boy No. 3 || Played by ηŒ«γƒγƒ[/color] [b]}[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/70a125f0ec053741f7b7987ef4c0b2bd/tumblr_nqtxowJm7R1rsqnlxo4_250.png[/img][/left]
[b][color=#BF4444]A L E X A N D R A . M C K I N N O N[/color][/b]
[b]{[/b] [color=gray]Eighteen; 18 || Girl No. 4 || Played by Cliffspiracy[/color] [b]}[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.-tZDNy7oImB89RiUjzNJNwHaHa&w=250&h=250&pid=1.1[/img][/left]
[b][color=#CC4400]A L E X A N D E R . M C K I N N O N[/color][/b]
[b]{[/b] [color=gray]Eighteen; 18 || Boy No. 4 || Played by Cliffspiracy[/color] [b]}[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][/font][/center]
Last edited by To the Moon and Back on Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Imageβ˜…
☾
β˜…
☾
β˜…
☾
β˜…
☾
β˜…

Feel free to call me Brooke or Moon. Which ever you prefer is fine. c:

If you're interested in doing any 1x1s feel free to run the idea(s) by me. I'm open for doing almost anything.

I also have a list of ideas in my storage you could take a look at. If you're interested in doing any of them with me, just let me know!
- To the Moon and Back

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

To the Moon and Back
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Visual Appeal Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby To the Moon and Back on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:34 pm

Lumen Sanders
{ Eighteen; 18 || Girl No. 1 }

D A M I E N . K I N C A I D
{ Nineteen; 19 || Boy No. 1 || Played by AzizaRose }

Ever since Lumen laid her eyes on this guy, she has been physically attracted to him and that was clearly obvious to Damien. They have shared their time in each other's beds more than they shared time together anywhere else.

T H E O D O R A . N E W T O N
{ Seventeen; 17 || Girl No. 2 || Played by AzizaRose }

Thoughts/Relationship description here.

K I L L I A N . S A N T I A G O
{ Seventeen; 17 || Boy No. 2 || Played by To the Moon and Back }

Lumen and Killian used to play together when they were little and their families always did things together. As they grew older, they grew apart and now they can't stand each other.

C H O I . Y U N - H U I
{ Seventeen; 17 || Girl No. 3 || Played by ηŒ«γƒγƒ }

Choi has always been one she could banter with and no matter what it was it was never enough to keep them apart. They have a lot in common and they always use their common interests as a way to keep their friendship alive. In a world like the one they live in, having one good friend on your side will always keep your feet on the ground.

C A D E N . B E N N E T T
{ Eighteen; 18 || Boy No. 3 || Played by ηŒ«γƒγƒ }

Lumen doesn't really interact with the male very often, but when she does she tries to make him loosen up a bit and enjoy life.

A L E X A N D R A . M C K I N N O N
{ Eighteen; 18 || Girl No. 4 || Played by Cliffspiracy }

These two always seem to be up to something. They're known to be the wildest ones in the group. If there is ever a headliner to have, you better believe these two are more than likely the cause for it.

A L E X A N D E R . M C K I N N O N
{ Eighteen; 18 || Boy No. 4 || Played by Cliffspiracy }

Lumen doesn't really know Alexander personally, but anytime they're around each other she is civil. She doesn't have any reason to like or dislike him.

Killian Santiago
{ Seventeen; 17 || Boy No. 2 }

L U M E N . S A N D E R S
{ Eighteen; 18 || Girl No. 1 || Played by To the Moon and Back }

Killian and Lumen used to play together when they were little and their families always did things together. As they grew older, they grew apart and now they can't stand each other.

Killian hates Damien more than anyone else in this group. They are just polar opposites of each other.

Thoughts/Relationship description here.

C H O I . Y U N - H U I

Killian has never been able to fully get along with her, no matter how much he ever wanted to. He always believed she was a very empowering person who would be able to accomplish anything she set her mind to. He just hopes that one day they will be able to get to know each other for who they are instead of for who everyone believes they are.

Caden has been the only person here Killian was ever able to fully get along with because they have similar views on the elite lives. They sort of bonded over the years and Caden quickly became Killian's only friend.

Killian has been known to be a bit flirtatious with Alexandra. Even though he knows he has a fond interest in Choi, he has been trying to get himself to move on from her and maybe Alexandra would be the way to do that. Either way,
Killian has a flirtatious friendship with Alexandra, whether intentional or not.

The main time you would see these two interacting with each other is if their talking books. This seems to be the only thing they know of that they have in common with each other.

Last edited by To the Moon and Back on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

To the Moon and Back
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Visual Appeal Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ηŒ«γƒγƒ on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:38 pm

choi yun-hui
{ seventeen; 17 || girl no. 3 }

bella and lumen have a good amount in common, because of this they have been able to maintain a semi-stable relationship. as they are both passionate girls, they have had moments when they get on each other's nerves, but they always seem to reconnect over something. bella truly enjoys having a friend she can banter with and hopes they can find a way to make the friendship last.

she thinks he's cute, but definitely doesn't have the depth she's looking for. additionally, she knows that he is lumen's turf, which she doesn't want to mess with. she likes to get on lumen's nerves, but won't break the girl code to do so.

bella doesn't like to admit it, but she thinks theo is pretty cute. her humor is definitely something to appreciate, but her quietness not so much. bella finds it hard to converse with quiet people. that being said, she wouldn't mind becoming friends with the girl.

to say that bella hates him would be an understatement. she can never seem to get along with him, although, it's not as if she really makes an effort. she simply has a constant desire to be mean to him and bring his hot-headedness out. though they do say that kids tend to bully the people they like, and she can't deny that he has attractive physical attributes.

bella's brother is best friends with caden, so she has known him for quite a while. she would typically flirt with him just to get on her brothers nerves, though she didn't find any particular attraction to him. they have actually had heartfelt conversations while her brother is busy. she sees him as a good friend even though she tends to not like guys.

can't stand her. she outwardly sassy to everyone and she hangs around killian far too closely. actually, that might be the only reason she can't seem to like alexandra, though she would never admit that she succumbed to jealousy.

despite not liking his sister, bella actually enjoys the company of alexander. she appreciates his presence and wouldn't mind taking things past friendly. she thinks he is super cute and hopes to get to know him better, though his sister could definitely be a deal breaker.

caden bennett
{ eighteen; 18 || boy no. 3 }

he has only had brief interactions with her at various photoshoots. he tries to respect her as she is bella's friend, but has a hard time laying back like the girl tries to convince him to. he has no qualms with her and hopes she feels the same. afterall, it would be terrible to be on the bad side of someone so beautiful.

damien is one of the people that caused caden to be on this trip in the first place. he does not like him one bit. even though he is just as isolated, caden can't help but feel uneasy every time the guy is around. he thinks that damien tries a little to hard to be a bad boy, to the point that it's just distasteful. caden's emotions are certainly on edge everytime he is around.

caden has had a crush on theo ever since he laid eyes on her. she was not only gorgeous, but she was funny, and far more laid back than the rest of the crew. unfortunately, he has a real difficult time talking to her. he becomes incredibly shy, so much so that he doesn't believe he'll even have the chance to tell her how he feels.

caden greatly enjoys kilians companionship. they have the most in common and are simply destined to be friends. they both equally have their bad moments, and try to calm each other down when others might not be able to. though they are good friends, he does still have an over-protectiveness over bella, and tends to keep an eye on killian and her.

C H O I . Y U N - H U I

as myung-dae's best friend, he feels a natural responsibility to protect his younger sister yun-hui. he thinks she's cute and an actually genuine person, but that she has a sharp bite if you wrong her. the person he met around other people was definitely not the same sweet sister he had interacted with in front of myung-dae. he can only hope she grows out of it.

caden admits that alexandra is especially cute. he doesn't want to ruin his chances with theo, but he can't say he hasn't thought about being with alexandra. her personality is just especially alluring.

caden appreciates the similar personality alexander has. he has no issues with him nor does he have much of a reason to really like him or be close with him.

ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T ✬
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D ✬
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

ηŒ«γƒγƒ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!