Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Best Friends Till The End

Relationships

a part of “Best Friends Till The End”, a fictional universe by Cliffspiracy.

Eight best friends have become fed up and have decided to move out of their parents home and into an apartment complex in New York. What could possibly go wrong between them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Best Friends Till The End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:13 am

Here is where we will post our relationships sheets for our character.

Code: Select all
[center][img]name pic[/img]
[img]gif[/img]
[size=115][b][color=#hex]{[/color][/b][/size] [size=105][b]AGE[/b] // [b]"Quote your character would say"[/b][/size] [size=115][b][color=#hex]}[/color][/b][/size][/center][hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/17a26a1935f6add106f56e9e5df2f2b0/tumblr_inline_o9b3udh7Si1tpu0a5_250.gif[/img][/left] [center][font=font][b][color=#AACCAA]E L I J A H . H O L S T O N[/color][/b][/font][/center][hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5933891de9830fc7b7b6297985003c1c/tumblr_p05lw4uqWo1w4sd2oo2_250.gif[/img][/left] [center][font=font][b][color=#8b836A]S I M O N . B R A N D R E T H[/color][/b][/font][/center][hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ce9d86dbac673ac489ccd2cf74b532d3/tumblr_ow56pegqjo1v7funko1_250.png[/img][/left] [center][font=font][b][color=#ED8C72]P O P P Y . B U R T O N[/color][/b][/font][/center][hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/gTdEbV3QJAtWg/giphy.gif[/img][/left] [center][font=font][b][color=#FF0066]C A I L A . W I L L I S[/color][/b][/font][/center][hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://pa1.narvii.com/6434/5fe5ccf87f5a1cc441ac3254baeec7fb4349dee6_hq.gif[/img][/left] [center][font=font][b][color=#19343F]A D R I A N . K I N G S L E I G H[/color][/b][/font][/center][hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb4rqyLCO81qkdght.gif[/img][/left] [center][font=font][b][color=#E4287C]L I Z Z I E . A N S E L[/color][/b][/font][/center][hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1ced1efc8de1cd30792f9d9ca66ac576/tumblr_nqwayp7WNQ1rkybbto3_250.gif[/img][/left] [center][font=font][b][color=#2887EB]D A N I C A . M I L E S[/color][/b][/font][/center][hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/df2d2bdae4289e6b691beaf2e07ef871/tumblr_meoc6vI1ct1qcyv1eo2_250.gif[/img][/left] [center][font=font][b][color=#000080]A M O R Y . E L D R I D G E[/color][/b][/font][/center][hr][/hr]
Last edited by Cliffspiracy on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:19 am

{ Eighteen // "I don't have a sarcastic problem, you just have a problem with my sarcasm." }

E L I J A H . H O L S T O N
I think I am very likable. I hope I am, at least.

S I M O N . B R A N D R E T H

P O P P Y . B U R T O N
People may think that Elijah does not get along with Poppy but that is definitely not the case. They act more like annoying siblings towards one another, whether they're bickering or Poppy is growing tired of his pranks. Elijah loves Poppy and if anyone hurt her, goes for best friends, too, they will have him to deal with and it won't be nice.

C A I L A . W I L L I S

A D R I A N . K I N G S L E I G H
These two are incredibly close to one another and there are roommates with one another. Having been through the same aspects within their lives, talking about those things with each other have definitely made them closer. It's kind of nice that people think that they are going together but they are just close bros and have a lovely bromance going on between them.

L I Z Z I E . A N S E L
Lizzie is the one person that keeps Elijah from falling off the wagon when it comes to eating too much junk or greasy, fatty foods. Sure, Elijah might snack here or there but he will call Lizzie so they can go to the gym and work it off. They've been going to the gym since they first met and Elijah is happy to have her around him to keep him in shape.

D A N I C A . M I L E S
Ever since Elijah met Dani, he could tell that she really needed someone to talk to about anything. Luckily, that's Elijah. Whenever he is needed, Elijah is there for Danica always and he will literally drop everything to run to her aide. Elijah has practically been through Danica's life and hasn't told a soul anything she has told him.

A M O R Y . E L D R I D G E

Last edited by Cliffspiracy on Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:10 pm

{ Nineteen // "I'd like to thing I'm a healthy mixture of angry and angrier." }

Bros to the max, these two are arguably the closest out of the group. Being through some of the same aspects in their lives, the two boys found it so much easier to relate to one another. In fact they were so close, that Adrian told Elijah of his questioning sexuality while he was dating Poppy. Elijah gave him the advice to not lead her on, and Adrian is forever grrateful. People often assume by the way the two act, that they're a couple, in fact to humour them they call each other sarcastic pet names. It's an odd friendship, but being roommates they have to deal with each other.

P O P P Y . B U R T O N

Adrian and Poppy dated extremely briefly after she returned home, they tried to date. Adrian felt like, if he forced himself to date a female, he wasn't broken. But like all things forced, they do not really last long. The two's relationship ended very soon on a mutual notice. If anything, the two gained a closer bond to each other. After Adrian was forced out of teh closet, the two had a brief talk about things and they became closer. It helps when you work together.

C A I L A . W I L L I S

Adrian doesn't like himself, but he doesn't hate himself. While he's proud of himself for moving on, he feels like a shit brother for leaving his siblings alone with their crappy parents. Adrian will always be the "paternal" type person in his eyes, and he personally doesn't believe he deserves love. He's hurt people just to make himself feel better, because he's had "such a shitty life" and he doesn't think it's fair to others.

L I Z Z I E . A N S E L

Lizzie had a one-sided emotion for Adrian, that he could never reciprocate. He loves her dearly though, and doesn't understand why she's been so withdrawn. He cares for Lizzie as if she was one of his own siblings, and he tries to help her with anything she needs it for. He also knows, that she is one of the people who helped him through high-school with all the countless girls he dated. Her being his main support, he loves her very much and would never trade her for anything.

D A N I C A . M I L E S

A R M O R Y . E L D R I D G E

Last edited by sapphire. on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:26 pm

Lizzie Ansel
{ 18 // "These are my people." }

E L I J A H . H O L S T O NImage

The Gym Buddy.

Elijah and Lizzie both care a lot about their bodies-- her for dancing, him for modeling. They have been working out together and developing healthy eating plans since they first met. While Elijah has been known to cheat a bit, with snacking here and there, Lizzie is much more strict in her regime. Elijah brings her out of her strict black-and-white world, and encourages her to let loose every now and again.

The Best Friend.

Her person. The one she rides the two-seater rides with. Her co-pilot and her roommate. Simon and Lizzie are two peas in a pod. She is his muse and he is her chill-pill. He gets her to come out of her shell, and she gets him to keep his feet on the ground.

P O P P Y . B U R T O N

The Flat-mate.

Poppy was the first person Lizzie met when she came to America. It's through this brilliant and beautiful woman that Lizzie was able to navigate high school and the English language. The two have never been exceptionally close, but they share a bond that speaks of loyalty and trust.

C A I L A . W I L L I S

The Tag-Along.

Lizzie is not close to Caila, at all. She finds her constant use of her cellphone to be extremely annoying. They are friends by association only, and if it wasn't for the group, they would probably not associate at all. Is it that these two have never gotten a chance to open up to one another, or are their personalities just too conflicting? Regardless of her personal relationship with Calia, she respects that she's part of the group and would take up for her if anyone outside of their gang ever took problem with her.

The Heartbreak.

Before the picture of him and Blake got around the school, Lizzie had a quiet crush on the playboy of their group. When his preferences came out, she was crushed. Really crushed. She didn't tell anyone, especially since he and Poppy had been an item previously, but the others might have noticed her reserved nature around him ever since. She still loves him deeply as a friend, but is still mending her broken heart now that she's realized she is never going to be 'the one' to change his player ways.

D A N I C A . M I L E S

The Awkward Flirter.

Like Caila, Lizzie and Danica are only friends by association. Danica’s constant flirting with Poppy makes Lizzie extremely uncomfortable, especially since she knew Poppy was in love with someone else during Danica’s advances and, like Poppy, couldn’t really say anything about it due to the secrecy Poppy wanted. As a result, she’s been rather indifferent and has never made the effort to grow close or spend one on one time with Danica. Perhaps the change of scenery will be what Lizzie needs to learn how to open up more. Regardless of their lack of connection, Lizzie would never want anything to happen to Danica that would hurt her. She’s part of the group, and that means she’s special to Lizzie even though they aren’t close.

The Ex's Brother.

Blue is Lizzie's white knight, so even after being cheated on by his brother, the two managed to stay close. He is equally as driven and well organized as she is, and because of this the two vibe really well. He helps push her to stay motivated and engaged with her goals, and she supports and uplifts his aspirations and dreams with words of encouragement.

Last edited by Jynxii on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby To the Moon and Back on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 pm

Dani Miles
{ Eighteen; 18
"Someone once said, 'It's the good girls who keep the diaries. The bad girls never have the time.' Me, I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember. Even if I don't write it down."
}

The Confidant
Dani has always been able to call upon Elijah whenever she needed a shoulder to cry on or just someone to talk to. He's one of the only people in their group of friends she feels comfortable telling everything. Even though the rest of her friends are there for her as well, Elijah is the one of the only ones who has been there through it all.

P O P P Y . B U R T O N

The Crush
Dani has been attracted to Poppy almost as long as she knew her. She does tend to flirt with her at times, causing a bit of awkwardness that is always easy to move away from. Although she has always been open with her sexuality and interest in people, she is nervous about opening up about her attraction towards Poppy for the sake of their friendship.

C A I L A . W I L L I S

The Best Friend
Dani has always been able to get along with Caila from the moment she met her. Ever since Dani has always thought of Caila as her best friend. One night they were hanging out and drinking when they ended up having a one night stand sort of thing. Ever since they never seemed able to talk about it and instead decided it was best to keep it to themselves and pretend it never happened.

L I Z Z I E . A N S E L

The Acquainted Friend
Lizzie and Dani never really spend any time together outside of their group of friends. Sure they get along and have each other's back, but the only reason they were ever really friends to begin with is because of their common group. Dani thinks Lizzie is an amazing person and hopes that maybe she could expand their friendship a little more.

The Brother
Although Dani and Amory aren't blood related, they truly act like they are brother and sister. Amory has always protected Dani from everyone, including herself and has always been on her side when she needed him. If it weren't for him, she wouldn't know where she would be today. Out of all of her friends, he is the one she truly needs in her life.

Last edited by To the Moon and Back on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Feel free to call me Brooke or Moon. Which ever you prefer is fine. c:

If you're interested in doing any 1x1s feel free to run the idea(s) by me. I'm open for doing almost anything.

I also have a list of ideas in my storage you could take a look at. If you're interested in doing any of them with me, just let me know!
- To the Moon and Back

To the Moon and Back
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Visual Appeal Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:29 pm

{ 19 // "When I grow up, I will be brave enough to fight the creatures that you have to fight beneath the bed each night to be a grown up." }

To many, it may seem that Elijah and Poppy aren't terribly good friends at all. They argue and bicker a lot, and Poppy has very little tolerance for his pranks. But in reality, they're like siblings. She loves him at the end of the day, and if anyone ever dares hurt him, they'll have her to deal with.

C H A R A C T E R . N A M E

Back before Adrian came out, him and Poppy dated. It was a relatively brief affair, as Poppy attempted to convince herself that what had happened between her and Emily hadn't been anything seriously. It ended on mutual agreement, and they've stayed close ever since. If anything, they became even closer after they "broke up" because they trusted each other more than anything else.

L I Z Z I E . A N S E L

Lizzie and Poppy have been good friends ever since Lizzie moved to America. Poppy was assigned to help her adjust to the school and to the American culture. Even if she isn't as close with her as she is with some of the others, she still trusted Lizzie with the secret of her relationship with Emily.

D A N I C A . M I L E S

Dani and Poppy's relationship is... well, not complicated, but not the most straightforward. Dani was flirting mercilessly with Poppy while Poppy and Emily were still together, and Poppy couldn't tell her to stop, because she felt like doing so would also require her explaining why she wanted her to stop. As a result, their relationship has been a tad awkward ever since. Poppy's hoping they'll be able to rectify it soon. She's not sure of her exact feelings towards her, but she knows that they need to be friends above all else.

C H A R A C T E R . N A M E

those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torrentwolf on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:49 pm

{ Nineteen // "Life is an investment and I plan on collecting my dividends." }

P O P P Y . B U R T O N

C A I L A . W I L L I S

L I Z Z I E . A N S E L

D A N I C A . M I L E S

Torrentwolf
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!