Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Amortia

Amortia

a part of “Amortia”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

Next Gen Harry Potter RP

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Amortia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Amortia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Amortia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Amortia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:42 pm

Hello. You know I'll follow you almost anywhere because you're a talented writer and rps with you are nothing short of fun :P I'll be in the reserving fc thread in a moment but...

To be crystal clear, is Hogwarts playing host to its ally schools?

The Deathly Hollows I think lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:09 pm

Yeah, that's totally fine :) and thank you :P I really love you complimenting me ;) hee-hee.

Make sure you all post HERE After submitting a WIP character. This is the thread where you claim your FC's.

Yes. Hogwarts is the host to other schools.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:03 am

Hello! Sherbert lemons, Neville Longbottom, Deathly Hallows, maybe all three. Maybe there's a fourth. My money's on "Thestral" as the fourth password. It's a cool word that could make for a cool password for something like thi-

Jokes aside, I've been putting together a character concept, (not quite a sheet yet) and I was wondering if an FC is absolutely mandatory. I don't watch much TV at all, so I'm very unfamiliar with a lot of actors and actresses, let alone the gifs that are used in these character sheets, or even where to find said gifs of said actors/actresses.

Hope to finish this character soon! Or at least the WIP! Or something!!!
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:24 am

HolyJunkie wrote:Hello! Sherbert lemons, Neville Longbottom, Deathly Hallows, maybe all three. Maybe there's a fourth. My money's on "Thestral" as the fourth password. It's a cool word that could make for a cool password for something like thi-

Jokes aside, I've been putting together a character concept, (not quite a sheet yet) and I was wondering if an FC is absolutely mandatory. I don't watch much TV at all, so I'm very unfamiliar with a lot of actors and actresses, let alone the gifs that are used in these character sheets, or even where to find said gifs of said actors/actresses.

Hope to finish this character soon! Or at least the WIP! Or something!!!

Yes, an FC is mandatory and I won't be accepting anything else. Especially not anime. It needs to be a real person so actor/actress from any movie/TV show. You can google 'RP Faceclaims' for ideas, or ask your friends for recommendations.

Make sure that the FC roughly matches the year in school, or the professor you want to RP as.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:44 am

Thank you very much! I'll have a WIP set up shortly.

Another question though: Is there a standard for a character sheet format?

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:57 am

You're welcome and take your time. Eh no.. that is totally up to you. You can use any sheet you want long as you have all the details written down about your character so people can get to know them. I'm still working on mine which may take a while.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:58 am

I've accepted your character SparxAlot very well written and can't wait to RP with you as always.

HolyJunkie make sure that you use THIS thread to finalize your FC claim so I can accept your character(s).

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:24 pm

>checks link
I think I just did. haha

Nah for real tho, if there's any issues, lemme know and I'll fix it.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:18 pm

Nope, all is good now. Thank you.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChasingFictionx on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Hi! Are you still looking for characters? I'd love to join!

ChasingFictionx
Member for 8 years
Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:15 pm

I don't believe we've started yet, so go for it! :-)

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:07 am

ChasingFictionx wrote:Hi! Are you still looking for characters? I'd love to join!

Yeah, we've not started yet and won't start until there are more people and characters so don't rush with anything.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Sorry I'm not around at the moment. I've come down with a second spell of a cold :( recovering, though, so I should be back in a couple of days.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:07 pm

I'm a little slow on the creation of my character sheets. Sorry about that.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:14 pm

Take your time. This seems to be starting off really slow anyway.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:02 am

Still here, just waiting for more writers while writing in other RP's.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:46 am

I'm pretty much ready myself, though I am thinking about an overall arc for Mort's character, or perhaps a theme? Something to focus on as I write his stuff, anyway.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:15 am

Feel free to let me know if you want to join.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!