Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crown of Chains

Crown of Chains

a part of “Crown of Chains”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

Why must good men die. The King loved by his people lay stabbed, his wife poisoned, and the prince and his family waylaid and murdered. The princess must marry so the land has a proper king. Though the Regent has other plans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crown of Chains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Crown of Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:00 pm

This distant world is torn by war... but not as often something much horrible occurs... the betrayal of a brother.
The Kingdom of Kai'Drona has been thefted by the king's uncle... his plans vile and evil. Can you survive the trials that shall come? Can you bear the scorn of predigests, the injustice of corruption, the deadly lashes of war, and the twisting fate of love, lust, and tragedy?

"Crown of Chains"
Last edited by TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Crown of Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:35 pm

EDIT: never mind
Last edited by Dreamalot106 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:50 pm

I'm getting a picture for my character.

She will be a town's person

and she will not be human :D YAY SCARRED LITTLE GIRLS XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 pm

heh would you let me in?

You already know my character.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Alright but keep in mind humans during this period are xenophobes.

Ya Qetzo Chris would fit fine.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Yes I know. She will be trying to scrape by and fit in. She looks human so it is not too hard. But she still has qualities about her that look inhuman. Plus as I stated, I always like scarred characters.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:21 pm

One knight comming right up....

Im gonna get blasted around by magic alot aren't i? No magic items and all.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Alright.

Mages are powerful yes... but they exhaust themselves very quickly when spell casting.

Also I got the list of Gods that would be used and known by anyone within the city.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:55 pm

I got a scarred quiet street vagrant coming up :D

and nice gods. I like them

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:29 pm

If anyone has any questions about the setting I’ll be happy to answer them.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:41 pm

How many people are needed before we start. I have a friend who might like to join.

*hopes you like character, spent a lot of time on her* If you have questions about something I will be happy to explain in more detail, though I think I covered everything.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:58 pm

To start all I really need is the Regent’s Son. As the Suitors can trickle in during the role-play. Also to clarify there isn’t a contest or anything. Princes are simple able to come and leave the castle to try and woe her if they wish. Foreign dignitaries such as princess would stay at the castle.

Also Kawai for your character, The Corrupted human sub-race sometimes have red eyes as their corrupted with demonic essence and power. Just so you know some humans do have red eyes.

I think I have the list of coinage for this realm somewhere… I’ll try to find it.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:05 pm

hmm okay

Corrupted sub race........ Obviously might as well be vampires, sounds like the vast majority of humanity would hate their guts almost as much as they would vampires.

and a list of coinage would be helpful. If not coppers, silvers, and gold are always a good three tier for coinage.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Ok I added the Coinage list of the city, just for everyone's information elves do not have a coinage or any form of system for monetary wealth.

Humans use All you have to remember is the coin metal, the actual names aren't used often though that is their official government issued name. For a small break down of class based income the full list is on the bottom of introduction.

The corrupted are hated yes though they are feared enough that most people don't bother them. Excluding soldiers... soldiers would attack them... so ya red eyes do kind of screw you over.

Lore- Silver coins worth twenty Lorath

Lorath- Iron coins worth twenty Loran

Loran - bronze coins, base currency.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 pm

-evil chuckle-

Soldiers would attack her ehh.
this will be fun.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Well, I'm screwed over anyways soes just one more thing to add to the, Reasons I Could End Up Dead List or the RICE-UDL
:D

someone hug me with love :(

and no Questzo, you wouldn't attack a little girl............ You wouldn't kill a crying child. It's against your beliefs. Hell I doubt you'd even turn me in *please don't*

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:33 pm

No one should bother you in the Wall District. (the district outside the walls.) As most races are welcomed to stay there on their travels... people are slightly more tolerant there and for the most part their are no guards that patrol its' streets.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:35 pm

yeah, screwed when they pass by though.

wait I thought wall district was the area JUST inside the walls

ehehehehe I need to read better XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:36 pm

That was gonna be my first interaction. Sent off to patrol the streets like some common guard. And then let it go from there, but what to do now you said for the most part right so i guess i could still make it work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:45 pm

The market is inside the walls. I swipe food from there. You can be patrolling it and see me :D

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!