Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Sword That Heals

A Sword That Heals

a part of “A Sword That Heals”, a fictional universe by Hirochi-Zangus.

A Dragon that rips dimensions into shreds has made his way to Earth, but there is hope. Can you stop this being before everything is engulfed in darkness?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Sword That Heals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Sword That Heals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:22 am

"A Sword That Heals"

Just click on the link above and read what it's about. Please join if you're going to be committed.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Sword That Heals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:15 am

Hey a quick question. If your a "hero" do you have to be human? Because I was hoping to be a Hydra/Human hybrid. As in three heads stands upright with bent velociraptor boomerang legs, claws and junk. If not then Im ok with it. cant wait to try this out.
"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!"
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Wallace Wells: No more playing around, time to break out the L word
Scott Pilgrim: Lesbian?
Wallace: No the other L word.
Scott:.... Lesbianss?
Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Heros have to be human. They are supposed to be the people who are trying to stop the Dragon (this is Earth mind you) and it isn't that far in the future so gene-slpicing probably doesn't exist, but Minons don't have to be human.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 am

if your still accepting ill join because im kinda rp hunting right now. ^^

Zenkari
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:01 am

I'm sorry hirochi but I don't think I can join. I'm spreading myself out to far and if I do that my ideas begin to mesh and crumble. :( Sorry.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:31 pm

@ Doom - That's cool. If you can't handle it then it's perfectly fine, but if something happens to your other RPs then you're still welcome to join in later.

@Zenkari - Yes, I am still accepting people. We need at least 1 more minion, but you can decide to be a hero if you want. There is a limit of 2 of two per person so if you wanted to be ahero, you could also make a minion to help us out. If you really don't want to be a minion though that's okay. I'm sure I could findo somone already in the RP who'd be willing to make another minon.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Hmmm if I make a minon can he look like a human but when he transforms looks kinda like a wyrern? o.o

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Yeah. That's perfectly fine! In fact it's almost better to not have a human since Earth is like the Human place and other dimensions are non-humans. Just make your character and I'll look it over

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Submitted my character! =D

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:25 pm

okay. I forgot to mention that you could post anytime, heh. Well... you can post anytime now :)

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:35 am

Lol not sure exactly how to start exactly xD

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shpleem on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:20 pm

I'm thinking about making another minion, but I need ideas, message me with some if you have any. All I'. looking for is inspiration.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"~Arthur C Clarke. Wise words from a wise man.

Shpleem
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Well I'm not going to post again until it is a new day in the RP world
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:10 pm

okay, if there is a new day that is.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Since Knightsofsin has droppe from the RP I am going to control his character Qeeoxo until his death.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gloomy sunday. on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Am I correct in assuming that humans can't transform?
How do people get the sword?

gloomy sunday.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:17 pm

No, Human's cannot transform, unless they have some sort of ancient artifact or something, no.

You can get the sword after you character learns about it, but it IS guarded so depending on if you're good or bad then... yeah... But I have Yami walking around so if you find hm I'll most likely mention the sword, such as I have done already in my last post to Zenaki. BUT you can use the sword ONLY If I've PMed you that you have the qualification to use it. Anyone else who tried to pick up the sword will get an electric shock on their hand as the sword will reject them.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:25 pm

So my guy shouldn't be able to transform then...lol. His sword can be the artifact that allows it then I guess, wish you had told me that when I made Kross at your place

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfernater on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:08 pm

I'd like to join.
I've just started at this website i've done a lot of rping before and at a time was runnning three by myself.
I've sent a character and are awaiting my acceptance :D(unless you decide to reject me D:)

wolfernater
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teardropscars on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:12 pm

I'm about ready to start foaming at the mouth here.
I can't get a picture to stick onto Maeko's charachter display. Like, where it says "No Picture" or whatever. THAT'S A LIE.
I UPLOADED ONE TWICE, BUT NOTHING.
-Growls and sulks off-

In any case! I'll hop in whenever I get a chance to. :3

teardropscars
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!