Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Armored Annihilation

Armored Annihilation

a part of “Armored Annihilation”, a fictional universe by X-Striker.

An evolution in war calls for warriors outfitted for the task. Suit up and prepare for battle!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Armored Annihilation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Armored Annihilation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Armored Annihilation"

Hello and welcome to Armored Annihilation, a sci-fi RP set in a wartorn world! This as you all know is our main OOC thread for anything that pertains to the RP or just anything in general. If you have any questions or anything you'd like more info about feel free to ask me here or PM me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Armored Annihilation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:31 am

This rp sounds awesome :D
Kablamow, The sound a exploding granade makes in small spaces.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kablamow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:59 am

Well we need good rpers so if you wanna join submit we need people

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:25 am

I had an idea just like this!

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:57 am

Glad to see you aboard! Also Jay, I need you to edit a few things. Since you have the HEV, it isn't built with super speed ability so if you will remove that from your character description. Also your nation is Eurosia so that means the special forces unit your character is apart of is RISS, not SORU. Other than those two things your character is good to go

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Maybe you'd want to add the armor suits from prototype.( you can't actualy use the suits in the way they were intended, but they look very cool and are pretty serious equipment) In the game those soldiers are just mere cannon fodder, but they were fighting some supervirus that turned the hero in something close to a demi-god and the AI turned them into retards( that goes for all difficulty levels).( I've added some links with pictures of the armors)
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090612060945/prototype/images/b/b8/Blackwatch.png<-Normal blackwatch
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/2891/1062741-prototype_249_super.jpg<-supersoldier on the left and a normal blackwatch on the right
supersoldier

And maybe you could add some armors from non-shooter games, I know a few nice examples.( mostly from the C&C series)

( sorry if I am having bad ideas, its just that the armor choice is very ristricted and the only listed armor that I know well is the Xenomorph power suit)
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Hmmm I'll take that to thought, I thought of some others but I haven't done enough research on them to put up abilities for them and to incorporate their history into the RP. You don't need to be familiar with each of the suits to be able to craft a good character, most of the powers of each suit are going to be a bit different than what they are intended to in their respective universes, but I'm trying to make sure everything will balance out. Thanks for your input

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:07 pm

I'd join, but i suck with backgrounds

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Well if you can't make up a good background you could always go for the tragic hero that have lost his wife/kid/both and now have nothing left/seeks revenge and stuff ^^

kablamow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:59 pm

If you need any assistance in creating a character don't hesitate to ask Draruto. Background info is just something to add complexity to your character, if you have trouble making one up you can leave it simple.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Perhaps we could use stuff like the Power Armor from Fallout as well?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Power Armor hmmmm...I'll need to look into it more. Good idea though. I'm thinking I'll start up the RP once we have atleast 3 characters for each side. And if it helps to add more armors I'll do that, I just hope it doesn't get too big and people have to scroll all over the page to read the functions

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Striker I wanted to ask you if i could actually Create Eloise but make her an AI ? Just an idea to run by you

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:20 pm

AI as in a robot like thing. A technology of that expertise hasn't been created yet so it won't be possible. Unless there's a story of sorts you had in mind

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:34 pm

I was thinking that she was a breakthrough creation, but as most things are she was flawed, the creator grew bored with her since he could not figure it out and junked her. my character finds her, figures it out by accident and ta da friends??

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:40 pm

A full robot I can't say is possible, but if you plan on having her like a talking computer then yes that is okay.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Then I think leaving her a human would be safer and such

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:56 pm

I just don't want things to be too complicated, then I'd have to add more things to the world and make the main page longer...hmmm I'll give the idea some thought though

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:28 pm

No biggie hun It was just an idea but I don't wanna go and be far out there ya know. so it's all gooood

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:42 am

personally I would realy like to use this armor: Zone Captain The armor itself has no actual name( I guess its called the Zone armor, since every soldier with that specific armor has Zone in the name), but I know all of its features.( since I have every C&C that has zone troops) If you want I could write it down.

( PS Reserve one spot in Soru for me)

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!