Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Armored Annihilation

Armored Annihilation

a part of “Armored Annihilation”, a fictional universe by X-Striker.

An evolution in war calls for warriors outfitted for the task. Suit up and prepare for battle!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Armored Annihilation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Armored Annihilation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:00 pm

im ready when you are commander

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:40 pm

erm, well, except for the fact Carter's suit destruction requires 3 passwords and for him to be dead (special modifications!), as well as the rest after the, ehem, little incident where someone hacked the system and set it off. These things need to be well protected from hackers too!

(because if a hacker or infiltration gets in, they could blow us all up, it would be gay, but still possible in the RP, so in order for any of that to happen, they would have to be dead or dieing, ok?)
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:56 pm

We Afralians have a request. We want our leader to be the man in the picture and be named William George Mubuntu.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:42 pm

I'm glad you are speaking up for ALL Afralians. I don't remember giving my vote

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Who's this guy?

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Will correct you right there, I am a female and I am the resistance leader to Afralia, had you read my profile you'd know that love

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seloc on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:07 am

So..your the enemy?
"Blood is the International Currency for Freedom" - General Vlacu

Seloc
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:10 am

~blushes~ Yeah I'll admit that willingly, why you going to come after me now? Lets play cat and mouse shall we.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seloc on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:15 am

I'm more of a catch a burn type person myself.

Seloc
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:17 am

lol yeah you did mention being a pyromaniac, I'm willing to bet you caught your daycare on fire when you were little.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:20 am

I'm deff feeling the heat *removes jacket*

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:54 am

Burn weapons, are great for close range. But since your armor is the slowst around we should be able to stay out of harms way.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:25 am

uploaded a better picture of marian since hes cool

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seloc on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 am

Kallas Redwater wrote:Burn weapons, are great for close range. But since your armor is the slowst around we should be able to stay out of harms way.

Your forgetting that my flamethrowers have a Medium ranged firing option.

Seloc
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:53 am

True, but master flametrower: Even Warren with his zone armor would be able to outrun you( since its an even heavier version) and then when ready he can engage the fight on his terms.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seloc on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 am

Kallas Redwater wrote:True, but master flametrower: Even Warren with his zone armor would be able to outrun you( since its an even heavier version) and then when ready he can engage the fight on his terms.

You can engage me on whatever terms you want, doesn't mean that it's going to save you from getting cooked.

:]

Seloc
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:53 pm

theres always nukes

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Speaking of nukes Draruto, they will play a bigger role in the story. LATER. And yes, even in the 22nd Century nukes still are a threat to our planet's survival

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:06 pm

This is a heads up for all that are viewing (which should be everyone in the RP) RISS is a bit underhanded at the moment, but we're all eager to get this started so I'm going to await a few confirmations and I'll put up an opening post around 7-8 pm EST. Thank you for everyone's patience and contributions, grab your gear and suit up!

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:26 pm

" Bidwell? " Sergeant Bravo asked.
" Yes sir? " Marian looked up while working on his PDA.
" We got a mission soldier. Pack up and get ready. This government aint gonna bring itself down. "
" I'm always ready sir. " He got up from his bed.

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!