Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Louettes palace

Louettes palace

a part of “Louettes palace”, a fictional universe by Mousie.

girls will find themselves kidnapped by a dark magician waking up in his gothic palace...(male places as well) closed

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Louettes palace”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Louettes palace

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:55 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Louettes palace"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Louettes palace

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Will reserve

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jjia101 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Can I reserve a Louette lady...?
Ell®

jjia101
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Sure as long as you enter a character app soo hun no problems :]

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Can I reserve a Louette lady please??
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anagrams on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:57 pm

That much is fine, right? I can always add more if you want me too, but I'm not so sure about the pic.

Anagrams
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:27 am

sure emily like i said before as long as you submit a character soon...
and yeah anagrams that was fine...shame about the pic but your descriptions pretty app so yeah :] just to prewarn you all...should of made it clear in the intro..because the palace entertains the devil..he's quite old fashioned soo modern tech is mixed with old. there are radios, phones and tv''s but they look peculiar and due to the devils tastes he prefers the time where women were to be wonderfully presented all the time therefore either in a 19th century ish dresses. On full moons obviously a range of outfits are used though. So peeps no jeans or modern clothing. Just trousers..boots and shirts, jumpers, waistcoats etc for guards and dresses for women..that can include floatly elegant dresses and...for night wear.. cute night dresses or pj'sor underwear..you know whatever..you've got a guy picking your clothes haha :L

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:32 am

This looks really amazing, I'm definately going to submit a character.
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:42 am

There ya go!! I hope that profile was ok..( i just found out how to do URL pics ^^ )

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anagrams on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Oh, that's fine then. I'll change it to some appropriate victorian-era clothing.

Anagrams
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:04 am

When can we start?

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:34 am

well im just seeing if angelwolf joins if not then yeah we'll start. i sling a post up on here when we can start and get this show on the road :]

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am

Looks interesting, can't wait to join. Just wondering... do you need a captain of the guard, and can his age exceed 20?
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:26 am

I guess so...guess there needs to be someone to keep the guards in order- louettes too busy ebing a flid himself :D submit a character

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:17 pm

hey guys just thinking..we all probably live all over the place so just so we can all keep in mind when posting... what time is it where you are and where'd you live just so everyone can get an idea ya know :]

Im in good ol' england! So its now...8:17pm

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:21 pm

And i am one hour before you so it's 9ish here :)
Kablamow, The sound a exploding granade makes in small spaces.

kablamow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:30 pm

:3 i know yours you wolly.
love you baby <3
we can pretty much start this but the girls have got to start it off...

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:45 pm

My char will pop out from some devilish sommunthingy later on :P

kablamow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkXLegend on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:41 pm

I am... well I don't know what time it says on your computers. but it's 5:40 I'm posting now. From Eastern U.S. I know.. I'm no fun. Wish I was in England haha.

DarkXLegend
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Lol I was looking over the girls profiles again cause I was bored :P but I started laughing when I saw the taleant thing.

:P "Nothing like..I can shoot lightning out of my ass...just..no...." lol funny :D

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!