Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taking her hand

Taking her hand

a part of “Taking her hand”, a fictional universe by Yuoiea.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taking her hand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Taking her hand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:41 pm

This is the auto generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Taking her hand"

It is time for the princess of Albakove ( Al-Bah-Cove ) to chose the suitor that she wishes to be her king in her two century reign . Whomever marries her has fifty percent of the rights to the kingdom of Albakove , the King and Queen are eagar for their daughter to chose quickly , mostly
because they fear she will befall into the wrong hands and forced into a marriage so a sinister force can rule . Assassins may try to kill her , kidnap her , or even worse, can she find love before she is used by the evil that threats to destroy Albakove ? will her friends find love along with her ?
Friendships may shatter , Love triangles may be the cause however because love blooms like a spring flower , it blooms , dies , and blooms again after a harsh winter . The Suitors must protect the princess while trying to swoon her , ( and maybe her friends ) . This is no walk in the park !

( Typical bedroom for everyone , just in assorted colors . YES the suitors AND the friends of the princess all reside in the castle during the duration of the roleplay . They only leave on dates , when someone sneaks out , or if the princess gets kidnapped . )

ALL characters must be humanoid , NO furries !

Princess : Isabella

Prince : ( Protective older brother who did not want the throne )

Princesses' Best friends -

Boy-Boy Twin set : Annah and Monica Heilif
Girl-Girl Twin set : Tuula Elysia and Elaina Aureline Verday

Other friends :
Marzela Rothe

Body Guard of Alexis :
Melissa Lucia

Body Guard of Reito :
Reika

Servant of the Castle : Kaiden Rothe

The Male Suitors for the Princess ( they may also fall in love with her friends, love triangles are encouraged ! ) :
The Vampire : Adrien James Phantom
The Shapeshifter : Reiko Kisei
The Elf : Taren Rochen’Runya Karden’silma
The Werewolf : Varnh Luptare
The Elemental : Areon
The Human : Alexis Soliarous

Evil Villians- ( Pm me if you have an idea for another villian ! )

Main Villian : Alan and Bella

Evil Minions : ( If people want , I will allow more minions after these slots fill ! )

Villian 3 : Selinia
Villian 4 : Zakia the Crimson Saint
Villian 5 :

-----Character Application-----

Character Role :

Willing to * cough * ' take it to pm ' : Yes or no ?

Full Name :

Manditory Picture :

Race :
Aliases / Nicknames :
Preferred name :
Sexual Orientation :
Height :
Weight :
Build :
Eyes :
Hair :
Tattos or Scars :
Personality :
Special Abilities / Skills :
Hobbies :
Serious Flaws / Addictions / Disorders :
Relationship History :
Family :
Ideal Partner ( Name their traits ) :
Other Remarks :
Last edited by Yuoiea on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Taking her hand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Is there a possibility to play one twin and not the other?
Mow. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Ill consider taking the other twin Even, depending on what you want them to be.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:21 pm

can some of the suiters be human, either partially or entirely?

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:30 pm

I don't know, I am up for suggestions. I was thinking either shapeshifter, elemental, or angel.

Also, HELLO there tiger! We seem to be RP buddies everywhere! =]

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:36 pm

I was thinking Sylph or Selkie. I'd rather avoid angels because they have that goody-two-shoes- thing going for them, although if you really wanted angels I could be a fallen. Djinn would be cool too, or skinwalkers.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:57 pm

I'll be the Sylph if you'll be the Selkie! I've always liked air, and it seems like a good match. I have the same feelings towards angels, I just considered it because it would be something different from what the suitors could be.

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:06 am

Well, if they're twins, they cant be different things XD lets do Sylphs then. I'll send you a PM sometime tonight with the rough outline of my character, so we can make sure they're twin-y

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 am

Well, the mom could be one and the dad be the other, maybe they will buy it if we say they are fraternal? Hahaha. I shall await your PM, then! =D

Edit: Also, I would like to be a minion. A minor one, I am pretty bad at juggling characters, but I think I could handle a minor minion! =]

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:32 am

I have a question.. Could the Friends be a guy..? Hehe.^^ Like, I was thinking of having one of her friends already in love with the Princess, just too.. Retarded,*cough* , To get it off his chest. : ]
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 am

SuckOnMyJuiceBox wrote:I have a question.. Could the Friends be a guy..? Hehe.^^ Like, I was thinking of having one of her friends already in love with the Princess, just too.. Retarded,*cough* , To get it off his chest. : ]

Yes! The friends don't have to be limited to girls! :) That would be adooorable <3 XD she'd be too retarded to understand however...xD unless something made it like completely one hundred percent obvious. She's a little...dense :D

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:11 am

demented-tiger wrote:can some of the suiters be human, either partially or entirely?

I'll allow one human :) even though it's not on the list..I'd rather the rest be full blood, but as long as they have less 1/2 blood I can deal with that :) (Ex: 1/4, 1/8, etc..)

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am

To: EvenAngelsCry and Silverclawedmouse

I already have a set of twins reserved, and a male set of twins...but I guess if you can be a boyxgirl set, or an unidentical set, it'd be fine to allow a third set into the roleplay :D I guess everyone loves the twin thing XD

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:28 am

Would you mind to reserve the Elemental Suitor spot for me?
I will have a character sheet up tomorrow, it's just really late here.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:32 am

Tsoibe wrote:Would you mind to reserve the Elemental Suitor spot for me?
I will have a character sheet up tomorrow, it's just really late here.

It's 1:30AM here...I'll reserve it. Also, I'm going to bed, so you'd have until tomorrow anyway XD

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 am

Yuoiea wrote:Yes! The friends don't have to be limited to girls! :) That would be adooorable <3 XD she'd be too retarded to understand however...xD unless something made it like completely one hundred percent obvious. She's a little...dense :D

Hehe, I know.^^ I'm a sucker for those sensitive guys. And I guess I have to prepare my little Lucas for some heartbreak.. :o YEEE. He's so yummy.>:O *Cough Cough* : ]

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:36 am

SuckOnMyJuiceBox wrote:
Yuoiea wrote:Yes! The friends don't have to be limited to girls! :) That would be adooorable <3 XD she'd be too retarded to understand however...xD unless something made it like completely one hundred percent obvious. She's a little...dense :D

Hehe, I know.^^ I'm a sucker for those sensitive guys. And I guess I have to prepare my little Lucas for some heartbreak.. :o YEEE. He's so yummy.>:O *Cough Cough* : ]

Shew sensitive guys are amazing. Awww she'll feel terrible for that xD She's simular to Haruhi Fujioka off of Host Club...and you haaaad to make him beautiful XD

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Haruhi.. OH! Omg. Damn, she was dense. xD I love the Host Club.^^ & Yeah! I stumbled upon that picture and I was like.. "Well hello there.. ;) "

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:10 pm

That's alright than, but how did they get reserved? Wern't we here first? =[

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Is it alright if I upgrade Alexis closer to his original form? In a novel I'm writing with him, his eleventh great-grandmother is a goddess of darkness and evil; as well as the personification of a black hole.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!