Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taking her hand

Taking her hand

a part of “Taking her hand”, a fictional universe by Yuoiea.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taking her hand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Taking her hand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Thank you very much. Reika and Reito are on their way now. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:36 pm

I should look forward to role playing with your characters, Reika.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:36 pm

As I with you ^_^ I've rp'ed with Raven before so I already know his characters can be, crazy to put it simply.

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 am

Has anyone other than me noticed 2 of the bishonen are bathing?? The guys are eagar to remove clothes :o XD

Sorry, dirty thoughts.. had to say it.. xD

I think things are going alright, feel free to ask me for a summary if you get a little too far behind (Further than a page). When school starts back, I might get a little behind, so please be a little easy on the posting Monday-Fridays when there is school since a lot of people here have college, highschool, or work during those hours?

(That means 1 post until at least FOUR DIFFERENT people post. That way you can give those who got left behind a summary, and less people are left clueless when they return here...)

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethron on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:38 am

That post was just way too much fun! Awkward situations for the win. Also, I would like to express my enjoyment of the elf prince's first post. Exceptionally wrought, my good mouse.

Aethron
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:48 am

Aethron wrote:That post was just way too much fun! Awkward situations for the win. Also, I would like to express my enjoyment of the elf prince's first post. Exceptionally wrought, my good mouse.

I almost died laughing reading your post~ mostly because of my imagination of the next scene... In my head I kind of seen her shocking you though XD then a werewolf flambé XD.

Oh! My eyes were like this; O_____O when I saw the elf post. It was huuuuuge xD I was impressed.. but now that it's harder to view pages...curses >:O it will be lost eventually

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:15 am

Hmm No one seems to notice that Alan is standing beside Alexis, oh well, being a shadow mage with a temper problem could explain that...
Seeing Ravens last post it could make things very amusing...

How come our characters always end up fighting Raven?

Also. Alan does have a combat or as its called the Hells speed rune in him. Which means he not only has supernatural abilities because of his blood but this makes him faster ect. No offense but I can't see how hold a sword to his throat in the way described... Never mind, it doesn't matter...

Thats sounds so OP... Mind you he still sucks at controlling his magic....
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:20 am

Because Raven is a bottle full of epic-ness. Reika, will attack him if she gets fed up with him, or if he insults her out-loud about her and her brother being shapeshifters. Reito will try and stop her by grabbing a braid XDDD Or trying

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:24 am

To Psy: That my friend...*looks around nervously then whispers* is because.... ALAN IS A NINJA :D (Just kidding... I've had chocolate, excuse the hyperness of doom.)

Becauuuuse...if you were dogs you'd be fighting for the spot of Alpha, Psy...XD I'd love to see that oddly..

To Reika-chan: Omg sibling fight! That would be epicly cute for some odd reason o.O maybe because they look so alike? XD

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:30 am

The twins do fight, but Reito usually wins by taking the form of either a reptile insect or spider, but she tries to squish him in return. XD

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:43 am

Zakia is a Arch-Cleric, Inquisitor. Which means he is well trained and not to mention his divine gifts that turn him into a walking slaughter fest. Also as Reika put it… I’m “a bottle of epic” waiting to burst… not to mention you were standing still…

Not always… Theris didn’t fight any of your characters, and you usually seem to piss them off… interrupting his favorite art known as seduction… and Zakia being a complete and total asshole leads to him disliking you.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:52 am

I ment Mars and Alan.

It is just Alan will only take shit from two people. Satan: For obvious reasons... Although Alan gives as good as he gets, sometimes.
Bella: The only being in the universe that scares the shit out of Alan, I don't attempt to understand it, but he also loves his twin... If you can say Alan loves any person and not just their looks....

Yes Alan and me a very similar in that we like to be in charge... But he is much more over the top with it..

Oh and Theris didn't like Alan at any stage. He seemed to think Alan was just some kid... Which granted in that rp he basically was... From 19 to something like 700..... Then up to 1900 as I play him in the multiverse, and to about 8300 in the book I am trying to write...

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:57 am

thepsycoman wrote:I ment Mars and Alan.

It is just Alan will only take shit from two people. Satan: For obvious reasons... Although Alan gives as good as he gets, sometimes.
Bella: The only being in the universe that scares the shit out of Alan, I don't attempt to understand it, but he also loves his twin... If you can say Alan loves any person and not just their looks....

Yes Alan and me a very similar in that we like to be in charge... But he is much more over the top with it..

Oh and Theris didn't like Alan at any stage. He seemed to think Alan was just some kid... Which granted in that rp he basically was... From 19 to something like 700..... Then up to 1900 as I play him in the multiverse, and to about 8300 in the book I am trying to write...

*The following should not be taken seriously in any form or manner for I have lost my marbles 100% Joking*

*Snatches Isabella* I cannot allow a pedophile to be my cute little shy idiot's Fake suitor XDD She's too innocent for an old man D:
*pets Isabella and laughs evily* o.O Really...does someone have a tranquilizer dart? I think I've lost what was left of my mind ...o.O *sends Isabella back to Adrien's door* shoo shoo..

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:00 am

Okay, I'm gonna start my Reika Reito fight now! Mwa ha ha ha.And yes Raven, bottle. Of. Epicness. And call me evil if ya want.

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:22 am

…Mars is the princess’ bodyguard… you tried to kill the king and kidnap the princess… ya she’s going to fight… no matter how one sided it was… and as an FYI… once again the enchantment on the rose can only be detected by the direct relatives of the princess, to everyone else its undetectable.

As you wish Evil.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:26 am

^_^ The twins are going at it. When they go at it, they really go at it. I can't wait for responses for it XD

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:31 am

I'm going to drag ji to the computer so they'll post as adrien x3 cause I'm mega hyper @_@ and omg Isabella would have freaked out at the twin fight, she isn't a fighter despite vampiric strength. XD Sad isn't it? That'll be odd Raven, Mars, Isabella and Adrien in one room. Shy innocent princess, protective serious sun seer, and arrogant vampire suitor.. XD

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:34 am

Raven, there is a no enchantment on the rose to do with seduction really. As you said when introducing the rose, it was an alchemy solution made to temp the princess. What Alan smelt and detects is the enchantments of protection or whatever that you mentioned.

Hehe, I'm so annoying when I do that right.

Yuoiea.. Arrr bugger this I am calling you Anise.

Anise. The best bit about it is nobody realizes how old he is.

I noticed something funny about the ages.

19: Some time around the medieval era.
About 700: That same time ^
1900: Semi-modern times, multiverse... Basically modern.
About 8300: Way before Jesus and the ancient civilizations. Basically the start of where humanity as we know it is starting to form.... Ether that or the medieval era of another dimension.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:01 am

thepsycoman wrote:Raven, there is a no enchantment on the rose to do with seduction really. As you said when introducing the rose, it was an alchemy solution made to temp the princess. What Alan smelt and detects is the enchantments of protection or whatever that you mentioned.

Hehe, I'm so annoying when I do that right.

Yuoiea.. Arrr bugger this I am calling you Anise.

Anise. The best bit about it is nobody realizes how old he is.

I noticed something funny about the ages.

19: Some time around the medieval era.
About 700: That same time ^
1900: Semi-modern times, multiverse... Basically modern.
About 8300: Way before Jesus and the ancient civilizations. Basically the start of where humanity as we know it is starting to form.... Ether that or the medieval era of another dimension.

Lol my little thing about his age was purely comical. Though I doubt it would matter in all reality. I don't see Alan stopping mid sentence saying; "Shit...I'm too old for you...well off to the next kingdom...can't win em all." XD cause I doubt they'd form ACTUAL love (not the trickery kind everyones using right now, Kudos to you by the way, smart boys XD )...cause last time Isabella and Alan met (in the other rp,) they didn't get along so well... XD

Edit to everyone : I'm going to the allergy clinic this morning, I'm taking a nap, will try to post before I leave...Just don't leave me too far behind with no intents of filling me in later everyone~

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:38 am

What are you talking about Anise, I can see Alan saying that... Right before he kills her while her guard is down and sprints (That would be an Alan sprint not a normal sprint.) to the throne room to kill the rest of the royals.

"I be ebil! Very, very ebil!!"

I could just see Alan actually falling in love with Isabella, and then Bella would kill her and there would be a twin fight which would leave at the least the whole city in ashes.

Well, this Alan wouldn't fall in love with her, but chances are real Alan would... That is his curse, he loves women, and not in a man whore way.

I have to wonder, what would Isabella do if she found out about all these potions that Alan is using? Don't worry I will find a way to make him regret using them... At least slightly.
Eg, every time his skin touches water the water turns a crimson blood look.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!