Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Undying Rapture

Undying Rapture: Post-Bioshock2

a part of “Undying Rapture”, a fictional universe by ZombiiGirlz.

Years after Sofia Lamb tried to destroy the sunken city, Rapture is still standing. Now the world has turned to the present day and a team of ocean explorers are about to stumble across a strange lighthouse in the middle of the water. . . [STARTING]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Undying Rapture”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Undying Rapture: Post-Bioshock2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombiiGirlz on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:38 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Undying Rapture: Post-Bioshock2"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZombiiGirlz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Undying Rapture: Post-Bioshock2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:48 am

2 things. 1: ABOUT FREAKIN TIME! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR ANY GOVERMENT TO FIND A DAM LIGHTHOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKIN OCEAN THAT IS 20 STORIES TALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2: Making Chariie shortly
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombiiGirlz on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:39 pm

1. lol. Yea I figured someone would ask that. x3 I was going to chalk it up to some cloaking system or something since the lighthouse was supposed to have some tricked out security.

2. Can't wait to see it. I still have to finish mine and put up a few more locations but it should be done sometime today.

ZombiiGirlz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxZetsuxXx on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:44 pm

This looks awesome i'm thinking of making a group of splicers, since splicers are probably going to be in short supply as most people will be going for big daddies and big sisters

xXxZetsuxXx
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindOfaChild on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:49 pm

I made a big daddy sort of character, however my guys gonna be a straight antagonist so no worries from me. Im planning on creating another character as well but Ill decide what it will be after others have posted they'res, Ill probably go with the minority.

TheMindOfaChild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombiiGirlz on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Great! I'll probably be making another character since we need to get the topside team positions filled. x____x

ZombiiGirlz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:16 am

I might make another charrie too, but im puting a lot of thought into this one too. Also my 1st charrie is edited like you asked, its ready to go.

If you have played Bioshock one, you will know EXACTLY what i went with >:D

Anyways, we need some guy Topside crew charries. OH! I just got a great idea!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:55 am

TheMindOfaChild wrote:I made a big daddy sort of character, however my guys gonna be a straight antagonist so no worries from me. Im planning on creating another character as well but Ill decide what it will be after others have posted they'res, Ill probably go with the minority.

We should have some more crew. Hmmmm, alright good, we need some evil guys. You could be working with the big sisters maybe? You should probably ask zombie. But still, we need more crew members.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombiiGirlz on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:59 am

Since the Big Daddies and the Big Sisters fight all the time the probably wouldn't work together but if Child would be interested in Fergus can set up a pact with them for some reason maybe they'll promise to get him Rosemary back. Though I don't see what the Sisters would get out of it.

ZombiiGirlz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:20 pm

The one thing that could kill Big sisters on their side?

We still need more Crew just want to note again, because the crew you can give like laptops and stuff.....

Also because playing a member of a crew stuck in rapture is fun!!!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindOfaChild on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Its all the same to me Ill fill in whatever is needed in either the stranded folk or the splicers or other random npc's just pm me, Im considering a neutral doctor type character as id rather not play another combat type guy but werever Im needed is fine. I love the idea of the partnership, if youve read Fergus's bio you kinda get the idea so mebbe instead of taking him down Drusilla figured itd just be easier to bribe him with booze and promises of Rosemary?

TheMindOfaChild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxZetsuxXx on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:49 am

mmm so my splicers are done, and they'll be a little mischevious but i'll make a character for the team aswell

xXxZetsuxXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Ok good, we should have at least one other scientist, i can have my understudy be a NPC or something, unless someone wants to be him/her. A treasure hunter might be nice, but we should have the captain too. Anyways, can we start soon/now or wait a little more?

I think i might make a Delta like big daddy, maybe Alana finds her old big daddy or something and decides since he was so loyal she revives him or something. Also, im somewhat skeptical all big daddies were guys.......just a thought there...

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombiiGirlz on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:15 pm

No they all were guys, or at least that's how they were presented in the games. A Big Mommy would be a little weird but not something I'd rule out if we get further into the role-play.^^

Whoever wants to double post which other characters you'd like to take. What's left over we just deem NPCs and crank out a few generic things on them and kill them off as we go along. Splicer food, squashed by Big Daddy, went crazy on ADAM. What's there to be afraid of if nobody's dying? =3

ZombiiGirlz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Well, you said you had the captain too right? I think il pump out another charrie, maybe the 1st mate or something. The trick is: Seeing if i can make another Charrie with a past of Rapture thats fun and exciting. Im sure il....*face implodes from laughter*...Better idea, tell me, if Children are disapearing world wide, what is the chance a certain Lamb may hear of it? Ooh, i can do a Delta second personality too....

Now the trick is getting her on the boat...hmmmmm, how long has the captain known the treasure hunters? *smiles evily* Oh yes, i am insane, but im also brilliant. Well, lets see what i come up with now.....oh, and Tennenbaum will make a lot of NPC apearences, so dont kill her off please. I need her, and when i need too, il kill off the understudy too, unless a player takes him/her.

Also, do you want us to start posting or wait a little longer?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombiiGirlz on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Okay. Sofia's dead and I would like to keep any major characters from the game out of the role-play. Some odd tip offs to the games, like Alana being a former Little Sister is fine. It's been a long time since Jack and the others so Tennenbaum would be dead by now.

Anyone who wants to keep an NPC for a specific reason can say so and decide when to kill them off.

The treasure hunter and the captain have known eachother for lets say nearly six years now.

So far here's the list of any double characters.
Zombii - Captain & Marine Chemist
Character - 1st Mate & Treasure Hunter

I'll start the first post and have it up later tonight. <3

ZombiiGirlz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Awwwww, are you sure? Tennanbaum might be old but she is strong.....very strong....and i can through in a Cryo tube. Hey, i wonder, you think the games will keep skipping 10 years till a point where you play a member of a team that actually does find rapture? That would be kinda fun and awesome :D

Well, my brain fyi generates random ideas that may help with the plot/story. Most of them are usually okish but once and awhile i get a good one.....

lets just say five words: [B]Little and Big Brother Program[/B}. Emergency project activated shortly before the fall of rapture. Never was activated........but with random humans wandering around and only one of them (until i think of something else) that knows what she is doing down there, who knows what they will find..........perhaps.........a secret hidden underwater lab that not even the big sisters have found yet?

Also, being a former little sister, there is a slight chance being back in rapture might have some part of her former little sister side act up....like smelling Adam or something. ANd perhaps she might feel to a big sister or Big Daddy a little sister still? Just some thoughts to put out there

Also, i hope in the 3rd game, they will let you design like your own piece of Rapture :D

I can make....a gambling area...hopefully....and a vending area....and so much more!

anyways, cant wait to start, making charries shortly

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxZetsuxXx on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Are we starting, caue i can make a post of my splicers unless you want an introduction post or a post for the research team to start this rolepaly off.

xXxZetsuxXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombiiGirlz on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Made the first post.

ZombiiGirlz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Noticed, posting now

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!