Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teeth

Teeth

a part of “Teeth”, a fictional universe by WindsOfWhimsy.

A rogue werewolf changes the lives of four teenagers and the pack that takes them in. (( Closed ))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teeth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Teeth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Teeth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Ciao,
Whimsy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Teeth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:30 pm

When I read this I was just like OMG this is just like Changed! And then I finished reading and was like "oh . . ." lol
-Stella

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Oooh. o;
Could I reserve a female bitten, please? (:
ImageImage

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:10 pm

@ Sehnsucht
That sounds fine with me :)

@ Stella
Meh, I got bored, thought of this.
You should join :P

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MioMio on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Ooh, I was thinking of making a werewolf RP myself because I wanted to RP in one so bad, but now there is this one :D. Can I reserve for one of the betas? I wanted one of the girl bittens, but it seems you already have them filled XD

MioMio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Cool. I think I'll do another male bitten . . . Seeing as everybody always does girls and it's no fun that way

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MioMio on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Oh, one question though. The werewolves that are already in the pack, were they all changed by the pack leader or another wolf in the pack, or did they just kind of join the pack?

MioMio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:09 pm

can i reserve to alpha female?
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:03 pm

@ Miomio
Yes, I'll reserve you a spot and the pack just kind of came together in this one because of Dan ((Whom I have to rewrite the bio for))

@ Stella
You seriously rock. I just wanted to get that out there
Also, it took me an hour to rewrite Hope's bio, and then I accidentally pressed the rewrite button and had to do it all again

@ RPGLover
Yeah, sure

I feel so popular ^^

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:10 pm

lol thanks. And dude that seriously sucks. Once I wrote a whole bio for a character and then it all got erased because the photo was the wrong size. i flipped out obviously. I'm so proud of my new character Jagger . . . He's like the complete opposite of Luke

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:14 pm

I read his profile, and I was very amused
Meh...I should work on completely redoing Dan's right now, but I'm feeling lazy...
He's not a wacko super-creeper in this one, which is fortunate

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Seriously!? That's so bitching! He's like the anti-Dan! Bitchin . . .

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:19 pm

lol
Also, for everyone who hasn't posted their bios yet
Please, PLEASE, follow the character skeleton guideline, or I will be very upset and unable to accept your character

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MioMio on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:15 am

Aren't most betas actually girls in wolfpacks? Don't know about werewolf packs though. Anyways she's kickbutt and... she's done! Can't wait for this RP to get started XD. If there is anything I need to change, please tell me. I worked duper hard on her profile :B.

PS: If you'd prefer a guy beta wolf then I guess she could be one of the others in the pack :), though I like her now... just sayin... alright I'll go now...

MioMio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:53 am

Yay. ^.^
Haha, I'm glad to see how fast this is filling up. You *should* feel popular! Tehe.
I'm going to type up my sheet in about two hours, because I just woke up and I need to do the dishes and a bunch of stuff before I get too into everything online. Besides, I'm not even fully awake yet, and I have to go get my little brother up for school in about ten minutes. Hmm...

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Whenever you can get it done works
I love how some RP's fill up almost istantly, and other never fill up, no matter how hard you try
Well, maybe love isn't the right word to describe it...

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Okay not sure whether to make the rogue female or male . . . Both have their upsides

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Hmmmmmmmm
I'd love to see it be a female, cause then she could like...seduce people and whatnot (though guys could do this as well)
I'm working on Dan's profile right now, and that will have some important info for the Rogue and anybody in the pack
which reminds me, do you guys know anyone you want to join?
go forth and drag them here

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Good point . . . A female would be nice. I was sort of leaning that way anywya. SaintAndSinner might want to join . . . She'd probably like a chance to be someone not evil. And she prefers to be male characters so . . . That would work out seeing as most people make girls

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:20 pm

I was thinking about dragging her in here
Maybe I'll message her once I finish up Dan's profile, which I cannot find a decent picture for :(
Also, I keep forgetting to tell you how much I adore Jagger's pic, it made me happy

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!