Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crash

In-activity and canabilism

a part of “Crash”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Students of a US public high school find themselves stranded on a deserted island after a plane crash. (Accepting New ACTIVE Characters! We have a summary.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crash”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] In-activity and canabilism

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joe2618 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Yep, that's right, canabilism. I was wondering since some people are in-active, if Jack could eat an in-active person in the cave. I am thinking Diana really, mostly because she is the only one in the cave that is in-active. As Jack has gone on his hunger for food I was wondering if he could come upon her and eat her. xD

I can already see the issues, but I want to know if anyone cares, I mean she doesn't come on much any more does she? And it would make for some interesting rp. I would make him eat the fruit in the cave but it would make more sense he would smell her blood. I don't want to 'Convnietly find the fruit and eat some. I prefer to have a real soloution, since he could smell her blood from injuries it would make sense wouldn't it?

Is everyone ok with this? Or should I move on to Nathan. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Joe2618
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] In-activity and canabilism

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Oh wow. This roleplay is getting a bit demented. Alright I'm fine with it, but as for Max. He will not take part lol. Oh and also, just so you are aware, Emi is the one that is with you, not Diana. Just in case that wasn't a typo. And don't eat Nathan! lol that's my name.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Go jack!! eat emi!! lol

Koji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joe2618 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Great, this should leave Jack refreshed and happy, don't know how you guys will take it IC'ly however...Maybe Jack will throw her down the light stream..Whats left of her anyways. Oh i'll be posting tommorrow...I have some business to take care of today.

Joe2618
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!