Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hitman Reborn: Vongola XII

Hitman Reborn: Vongola XII.

a part of “Hitman Reborn: Vongola XII”, a fictional universe by xCrossX21.

The vongola has found their 12th boss, along with the guardians. Now they'll have to face trouble.. far worse than the previous Vongolas did...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hitman Reborn: Vongola XII”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hitman Reborn: Vongola XII.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hitman Reborn: Vongola XII."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Hitman Reborn: Vongola XII.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincetheRipper on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 pm

There you go, but i dont know if we'll need this one, i suggest setting it up, then throwing it in the vault and pulling it out if the other fails to pick up its feet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincetheRipper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm

The problem with the other one is the lack of control over the situation. All the characters are in different places, half the people aren't posting, and it seems like the overall plot wasn't getting through the individual personalities of the characters. This is just a fresh start to allow our characters to work together instead of just overpower the overall idea of the story with our own little fairy-tails. We also had some fairly unactive people in the other sooooo this works good in my opinion. It's also a little more thought out so we have backups if the original scheme has flaws.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 am

Works for me. Hopefuly I will not cause a stir here too...

I still have to apologize about that master GM. I just was getting really frusterated not being able to tell if anyone was sitting or standing or even where the heck they were.

But hopefuly this will go better and I'm looking forward to it. ;)

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:15 am

as Stella said. the other one was a mess...
;P I want each of you to create an arcobaleno and post it here in the OOC.
they should be skilled in something such as weilding a weapon, hand to hand combat fighting, etc...

For this rp:
The beginning post will be you and your arcobaleno partner doing some kind of training, getting used to your powers. then we'll move onto getting a SOS from Laney, and they all meet at the shrine. ^^

edit: & im tired.. so im making the sky guardian 2mrw. ;P

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:12 am

*Prods at new RP*
I see there's a new one and all...May I reserve the Mist Guardian again then?

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:16 am

I changed Mugen to the cloud guardian. Little disappointed about sticking with tonfas, but screw it they look awesome.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catbus on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Cross, chumly, you seem to be without a Storm Guardian....... Is that position filled?

Catbus
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:20 pm

nope it's not filled yet. :D

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catbus on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Sweet, I'm gonna see if I can think up a character....I don't know how long that might take. If someone else comes along with an application for the part, by all means, hand it to them, but I'll try to get something done quick enough to jump in.

Catbus
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:30 pm

alright. ^^

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:23 pm

If you want I have a Storm Guardian in mind, it would only take me about 15 minutes to get it up so let me know

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:53 pm

EEE I can't wait to get started :D This'll be intense from the beginning.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 pm

yup. ;P
we just need the storm guardian. ><
if Catbus doesnt make it... then im going to. -3-

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Er.......Hi. XD

I made a storm guardian.....

Maybe I should have checked the OOC thread first?
And um, sorry if I sound a little rude or newbie...but....I have a few questions. ^>^"

1. Do I have to create an Arcobaleno?
2. If so, do I create this after or before you accept (or decline) my character application?
3. How active do I have to be?
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 pm

it's fine. it was pretty much a first come first serve thing.

as for your questions..

1.) Well, it say it's easier since they are someone who's going to be guilding you. so yes, i suggest you make one. they wont be a main character

2.) you create it after i accept you.. which i already did.

3.) as for posting, i expect you to be as active as possible. i know everybody has their own issues irl so i wont tell you to post every 5 minute. whenever you're on, then you should post :D

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Oh. Okay. Thanks for accepting me.

I'll get right on the Arcobaleno thing.

That works then. *gets to work on the Arcobaleno*

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:25 pm

no problem :D

& we can finally start ^^

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Man, it's hard to find chibi pictures of characters that don't already exist. Oh, well I just settled for one that I didn't know their actual personality.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Arturo
Age they appear:7 months
Weapon of choice: Sword. Included in pic.
Partner: Misami Lyselle
Personality: Arturo is firey. He likes to get things right the first time and has little tolerance for doing anything halfway. He tends to pick fights with those around him when he gets bored. Unfortunately, this happens quite often. However Arturo can be responsible at times, these times can appear outweighed by the times that he will seemingly abandon a duty for some vain reason or another. However these situations rarely come back to bite him. Either he has incredible foresight or just plain dumb luck, no one is sure.
Other: Arturo rarely keeps a cool head when around most people, but when he is around the other Arcobianco, he will do his best to stay calm. However this sometimes results in explosions in his demeanor.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:23 am

yeah i noe it is.. ;P

alright, we can start posting, but make sure to check the NPCs once in a while. It would be updated.
also i would appreciate it if you guys helped me and Stella create some NPCs.
again post them here. thanks ^^
we just need 7 NPC characters for the past
and 6 for the future. (i mean... we do need people to fight while rping right?)
so there you have it :D

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!