Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crash

The Discussions of Awesomeness

a part of “Crash”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Students of a US public high school find themselves stranded on a deserted island after a plane crash. (Accepting New ACTIVE Characters! We have a summary.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crash”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Discussions of Awesomeness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 pm

I didn't have to start a new thread for this, but why not. We already have like 15 other OOC topics. Speaking of which, they should have a record thing for 'Most OOC topics for one roleplay'. We would so win. xD

Anyways, this topic will be held only for discussions on what new ideas we have, what we think about these ideas, and whether, when, and how we should put these ideas in action. Nothing else should be posted in here. The weird stuff that pops in to one-wing and HouseBunny's heads that are completely random, although they are entertaining should remain in the regular OOC topic. Also questions and concerns that don't have to do with the plot or characters in the roleplay should go somewhere else.

Here are a few topics that I have thought about. Please discuss your opinions on whether they are stupid, awesome or why they wouldn't work, and please put up some of your ideas too.

1. New Island. This will come in probably the next few hundred posts, but at some point, I think It'd be cool to find an old like temple thing sort of that is a gate to a second island. But completely different, like it's made of ice and snow only, or something completely different than our island we are used to. Then we'd have to find out how to get back to the regular island once we get stuck on the second one someway. I don't know how exactly it would work out, since its just a small idea, but feel free to give ideas about this.

2. Max ends up going savage from the extra exposure to the crystals. I was planning on making Max go savage and sort of turn into a monster-like version of himself because he had touched the crystals, unlike the others where it just spread through the air. I was thinking that somehow the others would have to figure out a way to fix it, maybe break into the village and figure out how they fix it, maybe go into the volcano for some reason, Idk. Think of something.

That's it. Please reply to the ideas and give your own, I want everyone to have a big part in the roleplay. No boring background characters will be allowed.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Discussions of Awesomeness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Hey everyone! I was just talking to Jay about an idea of mine. I am not a part of this roleplay...yet...

I think that I should leave the honor to Jay to explain this idea. If he wants. And if he does then please notify me about any questions or ideas you have. If he doesn't.... Then just totally ignore this. xP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby one-wing on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:55 pm

That is just CRUEL. Don't emtnion an idea if you aren't going to tell us. :( I'd rather be abanondoned on an island filled with a strange tribe.
Why is it called a broken heart if every part of you is hurting?

one-wing
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm not sure if I should tell, just to keep you waiting. But I'm so excited I'll have to say it now!

Ok so correct me if I say anything wrong Lady Vengeance. She is going to bring in a character that is frozen from a long time ago. Like the 30's? Anyways she/he is going to be a survivor of a shipwreck on the island from a long time ago that Max finds. He melts her, and finds that she is actually still alive and she knows things about the island that we don't know yet.

Oh also, I think I'll limit the idea about Max turning savage from the crystals to just that he becomes very irritable when he is in contact with them, which could cause him to have some problems with the other survivors.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 pm

That sounds pretty accurate. But I've changed it to the early 1940's so that it's during the WW2 Era. She's traumatized because, as it turns out, her family used to live in Austria and moved to the States under the Witness Protection Program... Because her uncle was Hitler. xD xD xD She'll tell stories about it too. I'm not sure if Hitler was an only child or not but I WILL have my character be related to him. Also, she was the last one to survive on that island, for in 1942-43 came the big freeze for the island and she was forced to kill a ten year old boy that was her Professors kid because he caught a horrible disease that you can get from certain parts of the island... >:3 Hee hee hee. If that's ok with you, of course, Jay. xD

Anyways... Ya. xD

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Ya thats a great idea in my opinion. I love this Roleplay so much, we always have great ideas that never leave a boring part in the story. It's freaking epic! Lol. Can't wait to see you character.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Yay! xD Great! Ok well I got her all together so I'll put her up tomorrow, hopefully. <3 Bye!

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:53 am

:O I just had an awesome idea!! Let me know what you think. I want to make a new character that is like really quiet and keeps to himself, and nobody really knows where he came from. Hes actually going to be someone that the tribe sent to watch over us and know what we are attempting to do about things happening on the island.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 pm

I'm up for this! :D Maybe he could go to the tribe because he recognizes Emmalina or something...?

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 pm

OK time for my random ideas and how to make everything around the rp work a bit more smoothly i guess

- 2nd island : Well as for the gate, how to get there and back, there could be this tin layer of crystal on the ground or something that when we step on it while been chased by the tribesmen we get like teleported or something to an other distant, outcast location, the snow place would be epic and the reason why we cant get back is cuz the teleport thing back is burried under many many many many feet of snow and we dont understand how we got there until its too late.

Now for what inhabits that land, i was thinking it be fun if there where realy big, "extinct" animals, i dunno a mammoth or how ever u spell it would be epic and necesary if we dont wana freezy our asses off wearing nothing but shorts and wet jeans XD

P.S. there are diferent crystal teleport slates all around the world unkown to mankind becouse of their locations :D yes yes hostile envirement protected by secret soceitys and native tribes and what not, no one can finds us even if we walk for days? o.o and no not even spot from satelite cuz we are epic that way

- random : i know its random as hell but i just imagined a pirate screaming at me for steping on his shoe DX dont judge me

Koji
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:35 am

As for the second island that we get to through the portal door thingy, the extinct animal thing would be cool. Other than that though, it should be completely barren of people, so we have no intelligence of how to get back or anything. I'm not sure if all of us should end up on the ice island though. Just a select few(whoever wants to). I think It'd be better for some to stay on the regular island as well. Idk why, but I just don't think it'd work as well if we all end up on the icy, snowy island.

The freezing our asses off part, maybe we could have the island be like 50 degrees, so we can still live haha. It doesn't make much sense but it's the only way we wouldn't die on the island b/c of the cold.

For the idea of many portals across the world, actually me and one-wing were talking about that. We're going to bring Nick and Ray eventually to one of the secret portals, and possibly end up on the island. DUN DUN DUN.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:21 pm

xD xD xD That would be very epic. I love all of these ideas. However. I think that the island Emma was talking about (page 2 of 22 pages, towards the bottom) called Animal Grove should be involved also. With the Ice Island. Like mayber later on after some of the kids that traveled by accident to the Ice Island are spotted by Emma and some others on Animal Grove or something?! Am I making any sense here?!

Speaking of - should we do ANYTHING at all with Animal Grove in the RP? Yes, it could be great for getting food and stuff so we don't turn cannible. But, you know.... Not sure.

Also - I was wondering if Emma could be spotted by the tribe. Maybe that tribe guy, George or whoever he is, can spot her, sense something "antique" about her, and go to tell the tribe. Then the tribe leader, who knew her/saw here way back when, remembers her and is all "Kill her - she knows too much" or something....?

I'm sorry if I'm talking nonsense here. >.<

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Could Animal Grove be like the second island that is like the secondary island, you know, without the portal. I think that'd be better since we've been planning on the ice island to happen for a while. I like the idea though, so we should do it.

I was thinking I'd do something with George noticing Emma from the past or something. I don't think we should do another kidnapping so soon though. It'd be kind of repetitive since Theo and Max were kidnapped just 36 hours or so ago. Speaking of Theo, Koji, do you know where Adi went?

Also I had a new thing that came to mind. The whole time skip idea that we were thinking about, should come soon. I think we should go to Day 6 and get alot done in that day i.e. discovering we have powers, learning more about the island from Emma, and possibly meeting up with Kuroi and gang. Then we could skip ,say, a month and then we get into some more messed up shit, like the ice island.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Yes! That is totally fine. :) And I agree about the kidnapping.

Alright. That's all good with me. :) I can't wait! :D

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Well i havent heard much of adi, but bunny does (kate) ill ask her when i see her
btw , time skip, metting up with us and time skip sounds good

Koji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missfightingfork on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Koji.. did you just call me bunny? O.O
Me and Adi are both pretty busy people, we're keeping up with the reading and stuff we just don't have much time to post y'know :3

missfightingfork
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:30 pm

yosh i called u a bunny, why ? cuz i say so ! :D , anyway putting aside random comments...

-Random idea: How would anyone feel about bigger mamal coming to claim some territory, something that could have been locked up by the tribesmen, like a bear? anaconda? wow.. anaconda would eat us all and die from a upset stomatch... or something of the sort, adding some danger to the jungle ;D

Koji
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!