Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL

Ideas

a part of “The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Eight strangers head to West Palm Beach, Florida to live together in one house for three months. (Full, hopefully for good :) )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:02 pm

As most of us know, The Real World is full of drama around every corner. So far we're doing pretty good thanks to Star and Lyle, but I want to keep it this way. Let's spit out ideas on this topic, so no second at the house will be boring. Try to think of what people put together would cause lots of drama, and if you have an idea, don't be afraid to put it up, and we'll put it in. I've been in roleplays that are supposed to have drama and are completely boring. I don't want this to be like that, which is why I created this topic.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:57 pm

I was about to post until I saw this.....I was going to skip trough the making of dinner thingy so they could be all at the dining table to talk.My character would only eat a grapefruit as she wanted to keep fit( I know not drama but still). Also we could consider I dunno "the drunk state" of some which will lead to dramatic situations, like one being angry causing damage and stuff or one being clumsy and annoying everyone. I don't rly know this is just a suggestion anyway.
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Ya, I think we could start some stuff at the dinner table. I was hoping we wouldn't stretch out the time between cooking and dinner, so I'm glad you're going to make a time skip. As for Claire getting that drunk, I think I'll save it till the next night. I don't want to play out her entire big storyline I hinted at in her character sheet right away. But I could do a minor case of her drunkness, like not too bad until the next night...

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Shadow, for the idea of Zac and Alex having some, communication issues. We should deffinately have them fight, and since they're roommates, we could make them want to switch roommates, causing tension in the house :O It could work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:03 pm

I was actually thinking of a fight between them....if not tonight...as in Zac interfering..maybe another time....ah love the drama:X

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!