Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trapped Within My Fantasy

Trapped Within My Fantasy

a part of “Trapped Within My Fantasy”, a fictional universe by WingsxOfxChaos.

Seven kids entered a contest; each person entered an essay about why they wanted to win the newest and greatest virtual reality video game. None of them expected to be trapped in the game, as their AU character...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trapped Within My Fantasy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Trapped Within My Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingsxOfxChaos on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Trapped Within My Fantasy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WingsxOfxChaos
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Trapped Within My Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Two quick questions.

1) What's the possible danger?
2) If I make a character, could he/she turn evil and try to take over the realm in some way or another since it is based around their 'fantasy'?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 pm

May I reserve a male character?

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 am

I would also like to reserve a male character. Before I submit him though, I'd like to know if there would be viruses/glitches in the game. My idea is that he gets infected by one and slowly starts losing control of himself, and becoming more powerful.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:43 am

shall ask for a male reservation as well.... actually 2. Vnygenius, a friend of mine, is also interested.
shall my character later today
my friend later -.-.... aparently, he has a math test coming up...

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:09 am

Seabass! You sick bastard, you stalk me even here! :P

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seanna on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:44 am

The plot seems quite interesting and yet leaves room enough for creativity and improv, great job!
I wish I knew more about this sight.
Have a great day! : D

Seanna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Question: Do the characters look the same in the game as well as in real life? And if they're different, which picture do you want us to post?

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:17 pm

I kinda have doubts Chaos even knows we've posted anything here. o.o I remember doing that a few times with my own RPs because at first they don't email update the replies. What if someone were to PM Chaos?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingsxOfxChaos on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi all! I apologize for not replying and answering questions right away, I had to get offline last night and only have a few moments now, so let's get this quick!

Spectrum: yes you may have a character go bad, actually I'm adding roles since so many are interested! I thought no one would like it actually ^^' and the possible danger is the glitches in the game, as well as the new rising bad players that have hacked the game- which can be reserved as well as the seven chosen kids.

Sol, Aftershock, and Scrom: You are more then welcome to reserve just tell me who you want, good or bad!

Seanna: Aww thank you! I love when I get compliments!

Sol: Also, you can chose if they look the same in the game or not, since the kids make their own characters. Just give me an image of both so I can gauge what kind of player they'll be.

Again, thanks for all the interest! I'm gonna try to be on more!

WingsxOfxChaos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:47 pm

I'd like to reserve a hacker/Baddie. xD This seems cool! And..What's a Mary Lou? o.o I feel like a dork. Dx
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:17 pm

I'd love to reserve a hacker spot if I am still able.
I won't be able to submit a profile tonight though >.>

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Okay, since my guy was a baddie, I submitted him as a hacker. Hehe

@Iridesence: It's actually a "Mary Sue" or a "Gary Lou." A Mary Sue is a female character who is like a typical 'damsel in distress,' someone who always gets herself into trouble and is, well, generally weak and useless and, for the most part, a pain to the other characters. The same goes for a Gary Lou, just a male version.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Oh! Okay, well, I wanna reserve a spot by the way! =D

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingsxOfxChaos on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:06 pm

I'll reserve the spots ^^ I'm working on actually finishing my girl- Lyrica -too. No promises tonight, but those I approved can go ahead and start if they wish.

You start in the Elfin Tavern, center of Allora. I'll explain the actual layout of the world later on, but basically there's Elfin Land, in the center, Fairy land to the north, Water Nymphs and Sprite land to the South, Troll and Ogre land to the East, and Humaniod and castle land to the west. Just add cities and people as needed until then.

You also have all memories of the human world, but powers of the game. No God mods tho, I hate those! Those who are submitting profiles get them to me when you can, but if it takes more then a week your reserve is lost. Have fun guys! I'll try to post tomorrow night!

WingsxOfxChaos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vnygenius on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:15 am

hi, i have already uploaded my character, but waiting for a acceptance, i was the guy the Scromf9001 was with,
if you think that any changes should be made, please tell me.
Thanks,
oh this RP sounds really interesting especially since teh possibilties are endless.
“For death begins with life's first breath And life begins at touch of death”

vnygenius
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:20 am

I also made my character, and also waiting for acceptance. Hope you like it, and find no problem... if anything just tell me so i change

And Aftershook? It was coincidence, i wasnt stalking you, you hear me? We were really bored when we found this, so yeah :P

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingsxOfxChaos on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:04 pm

I have officially approved everyone that sent me in a profile- something I have never before done on any role play. I usually have at least one or two Mary Sues, and Gary Lous... But all the ones I received awesome! I'm finishing up Lyrica now, and will hopefully add a post soon as well.

Thanks to everyone whose interested! Let me know if you have any questions- I'm also attempting to get a map of Allora drawn tonight and scan it to photobucket to show everyone; so then we have an idea of where we can go ect. For now, any baddies just hang in Dusk Castle- which is to the West, in Castle and Humaniod land.

Beasts in Elfin Land are Stray Ogres, Wolf Beasts, and Evil Sprites of the Forest. Battle as you will and meet the other kids, also anyone who wants to have a character in the game that begins to become real let me know, we may need a few of those!

WingsxOfxChaos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Thanks for letting me join! (:

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:44 am

W-wait, so the lil baddies hang out in dusk castle?

Raize
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!