Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Song of Ice and Fire

A Song of Ice and Fire

a part of “A Song of Ice and Fire”, a fictional universe by Jacopo.

[ALWAYS ACCEPTING] In a medieval world of adventure and treachery, your loyalty is to your House...and no one else. In a game to win the Iron Throne, to what measures will the families of the Seven Kingdoms stoop? (Based off the series)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Song of Ice and Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Song of Ice and Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Song of Ice and Fire"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Song of Ice and Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:22 pm

I am a big fan of this Series, although it has been awhile since I've read it. And I will also admit this rp has caught my interest. If it is at all possible I would like to reserve Winsler's second son character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:24 pm

Dibs on Queen Damian. All the way.

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:27 pm

You got it! You have 24 hours to put up a character until I give the reservation away.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Btw, how many characters may we appropriate? Because I have my eye on one of Greyhardt's daughters. (I can handle two characters no problem - easy as pie).

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:30 pm

I'm thinking 2 max XD

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Hello. x) Might I reserve Grayheart's [or however you spell it] second daughter?
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 pm

May I reserve Greyhardt's first daughter, then as well? :D Totally have fantastic ideas for her.

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Yes and Yes

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:22 pm

Edit: I added age to the character skeleton, so if you'd all be so kind as to include that when you submit your character ^_^

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:25 pm

OMG MY FAVORITE BOOK SERIES EVER :3

I'll take Winsler's third son. He sounds like a charrie I can RP well as.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Mine too, as of now XD
Reserved!

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Alright done with the sheet.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:15 pm

@Derek Smith: Your character is fine, but do you think you could tone down the similarity to Jaime Lannister just a little bit? He could be named for him, that would make sense, but calling him the Kingslayer is a bit too far haha

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Jacopo wrote:@Derek Smith: Your character is fine, but do you think you could tone down the similarity to Jaime Lannister just a little bit? He could be named for him, that would make sense, but calling him the Kingslayer is a bit too far haha

I thought it was a good idea at the time. The second son of Winsler, at least the were you put it in the intro is quite similar to Jamie Lannister.

But as you wish I shall try to come up with a more suitable nickname.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:26 pm

I have changed the nickname to what I hope is a more appropriate one.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:33 pm

Awesome, thanks! Yeah, I also think the second son is very similar to Winsler, but they should at least have different nicknames lol.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Greyhardt's eldest daughter has been posted. :)

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:35 pm

Greyhardt's second daughter, aswell. :3

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:46 pm

Teraso Winsler, the second oldest and twin to Jaime the Dragon is up. :3

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!