Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Song of Ice and Fire

A Song of Ice and Fire

a part of “A Song of Ice and Fire”, a fictional universe by Jacopo.

[ALWAYS ACCEPTING] In a medieval world of adventure and treachery, your loyalty is to your House...and no one else. In a game to win the Iron Throne, to what measures will the families of the Seven Kingdoms stoop? (Based off the series)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Song of Ice and Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Song of Ice and Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:11 am

Nanase wrote:Teraso Winsler, the second oldest and twin to Jaime the Dragon is up. :3

I am looking forward to seeing that sheet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 am

Looks like nobody's really interested in the old people! In that case I'll just have to request the the people who have characters each respective house roleplay the Lord of that house as an NPC. I can take care of King Damian. But before that, do we have any volunteers to take on the character by themselves?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:05 am

I would be interested in playing Queen Grayhardt? If I may?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:47 am

Hey Jacopo. A small FYI, I am going to be adding a small minor character to the bottom of my RP. I was to tired to do it last night so I submitted Teraso without this. I mentioned in his CS once or twice that there was only one person who called him a nickname, that name being Tera.

I would like to add that character to the bottom of my CS to flesh out Teralo a bit more, and also develop his personality a bit more. I am terrible at writing personalities but very good at showing people what they are through history's and posts. I hope this is alright with you, it will also reveal a second weakness to him....one that I swear to god he will kill whoever tries to exploit it XD

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 am

Edit: Nevermind, I'm dyslexic in the mornings. XD

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:19 am

Should we advertise our need for more players in the Roleplayers Wanted boards? :D That would be fun, no?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Advertisement would be nice. I'll be extremely busy for the next couple of days; while I'll be able to get on at least once a day, I probably won't get a starting post up until Sunday. If you guys could recruit people during that time, it'd be great.
@Amaranta: I'll put up a character page for the king soon. Just in short, he's a brisk, determined man who pays more attention to ruling the lands and maintaining his hold on power than he does to his family, although he does care for them. He is fair, but very strict. His children have been put under a lot of pressure to meet his standards, which has resulted in some not-so-great family bonds.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Yay my char has been accepted. I am really excited about this rp!

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:59 pm

I'll put up an advert, in that case! :D GAH SO EXCITED! 8D

Leliana is going to be so amusing to RP. And Queen Morgana will be the Biggest Bitch in Bitchtown.

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:26 pm

I'm advertising in one of my other RP's right now. Also I added my little minor charrie to Teralo's CS. I will find a small image for her when get home from school today. Her name is pronounced eh-ma-ya and she's a bit of a student, friend, and helper to Teralo.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Posted the advert up! :D Wooo!

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Hey, there. Saw the advert.
edit: Actually, after looking over a few things, I think I'd rather play the eldest Winsler boy. Same deal, I should have the char sheet in by tomorrow midday at the latest.

Thanks~

aesir
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Excellent! 8D I'll PM Jacopo about it.

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:48 pm

I'd like to reserve the youngest Damian boy. I'll get his profile in as soon as I can.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:10 pm

You got it! Will be PMing GM about it and putting up your claim. :D

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Teralo's side story is really interesting, I like it!

I'm pretty excited for this too as well, and it seems we actually have a literate cast :D >.>" lol. Alright, we should be able to start by Saturday night! Looks like we have most of the characters reserved/taken, so we'll start out with a tournament held at King's Landing and the announcement of Prince Lionel's engagement. Fun fun fun...

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Aww Thanks :3

I still think I could have put a bit more detail into it but I don't want to kill everyone with a 40 paragraph post (OMG I just did that twice in a row in an RP XD)

I liked it too, I thought it was sweet and did a good job outlining Teralo's personality some, as well as his connection to a character that might well show up often in my posts. I am not sure what I am going to do with that friendship.... But I'm sure something will come up as this RP goes along lol

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:46 am

Hey everyone!
I'm really excited about this roleplay. It something that I've never actually done before, so it should be quite good! :) Plus I'm looking forwards to playing an arrogant, self-centred teenage girl! :)
Kim~

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:36 am

I know, this is going to be awesome.

Oh, and an FYI. I might, when the time is right, put in random instrumental songs to my posts to set a mood, like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWRxt1uY7Tg&feature=feedrec_grec_index

Actually I doubt I'll do this but lol

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:20 am

Kervall, the heir of the Winsler family, has been submitted, and hopefully you guys will enjoy reading the sheet. I put a good deal of work into it and am quite pleased with it~

Also, in case anyone needs it, I found this lovely map of Westeros while refreshing my memory on the world.

edit: when re-reading the other character profiles, I could not help but read Richard's and think of Luca Blight. Anyone else see it...?

aesir
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!