Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heart Glow

Heart Glow

a part of “Heart Glow”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

Rules are made to be broken, but will it lead to a happy future, or an unhappy future?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heart Glow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Heart Glow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Heart Glow"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Heart Glow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:36 pm

OH OH OH!! I wanna reserve the Blue Girl! And the eldest Prince. :D Yesh, I would like that var much. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Can I have the Second youngest Prince?
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

ImageImageImage

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:50 pm

May I reserve the red girl?

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Scratch that, You may open the pink girl position back up.
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Sure guys!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:41 pm

AAAAAAA! Lovely, you forgot a name! Quick, go back in your history and retrieve all you wrote before it's too late (wow, that's dramatic!!)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:17 pm

LOL! I saw that! I fixed it though! And now I have both characters up! :D Hope you like them! I'm excited! And I just happened to be listening to two great songs while I was trying to figure out personalities. ;D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amber_the_poet on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:54 pm

May I have the orange girl and 3rd oldest prince please? I've been desperately searching for a roleplay and this one looks soooooooo interesting!

amber_the_poet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:29 pm

I saw you didn't set up that I get the Second Youngest prince, Can I? I'll have him up later today!

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Oh yes! I forgot to ask... On the Prince's skellie you have the "How Strong is Your Bond?" option. What do you mean by that? Their bond to what?

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Can I have the yellow girl? I think a knightly girl instead of a princess is a good role for me too play! I'll have the character up in an hour to two hours.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Amber-yes
Listen-yup
Lovely-Change that later on. It's the bond between him& the guardian (not the one he falls in love with.)
Akantha-Sure!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:20 pm

-thumbs up- Gotcha. I didn't put anything under it except TBC (to be continued) so it can just wait until the bonds have been forged later. :)

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 pm

May I reserve the youngest prince?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Woah...Okay several questions. I just wanna make sure that I'm completely correct for fear of saying something weird. >.>

1. What kinda spells are you looking for? Anything in particular?

Edit* Nvm for the other questions I finally got over my laziness and looked at yours for an example. Lol
Last edited by Akantha on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:47 pm

May I reserve the Pink spot? One badass, coming up! ;-)

Also: Hi Von! Why am I always interested in the same games as you? Maybe I'm your stalker! O.o

EDIT: I'll take the second-oldest prince as well, if nobody has yet.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Hmm, nevermind :v

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Von~ You have a stalker •o•
Nagato ~ (Woo! Nagato is the best in TMOHS except Kyon.) Whoever I think has the best Pink is in!
Kurokiku~same for you!
Spectrum~ The youngest is all yours! Can someone please make one girl younger or the same age as the youngest?
Please post your characters 2moz. I'll check when I get home; school :(

ONE PLACE LEFT!! Wooooooooooooo! <happy

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:39 pm

I just got grounded and will not be online for a while, so if you would put up my guardian? I had the red haired girl. I'll check in once I get off groundation :P

Have fun you guys!

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!