Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: Death's List

Mission board

a part of “Soul Eater: Death's List”, a fictional universe by Calyx_Mason.

Its happening again, and this time its going to be insane

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: Death's List”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Mission board

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:59 pm

This is where we introduce mission ideas and such.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Mission board

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slagburn on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Currently I have two on my mind that might help.

1) Zombie outbreak in New Orleans (doesn't have to be zombies per se but something like them, perhaps a gang of kishin eggs)

2) Dissappearances in a small viliage in Ireland in which homes are ransacked and people are found mauled in their beds? (if this one works I'd kinda like Eden and the Ralleys to take this one [kind of have an idea with this that could help develop the characters])

Anyhow I'll try to think of some others, this was all I could come up with at the moment. Can't wait to see what other people have!

Best,

Slag
Sometimes the greatest intelect can be found in the most childish of things.

The most powerful person in a power structure is the one you don't know is pulling the strings.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Slagburn
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:51 pm

I know at some point Jorma and Aro should meet each other, perhaps they could become allies with a common enemy, the DWMA, or enemies to each other, a race to see who can destroy the DWMA first. I had another idea earlier but it flew away.
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:50 am

I can see them partnering up, but at the same time I don't think they would get along very well if they did. xD

I have some ideas floating in my head, but they're all kind of lame.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:46 am

share away, Cherry!

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:36 pm

First off, i think maybe soon we could do a time skip. Not a big one. Like a month long so that are characters have become more skilled and have gotten more into the motion of things.

As for mission ideas. Pertaining to Aro von Friedhor's goals he's trying to ascend the form of a Kishin by meshing his soul with that of a shinigami. So he's trying to collect these magical items that he's going to use to put together a trap that can capture and nullify a shinigami's powers. Maybe we can base some missions around these magical items.

Like when Death the Kid went to the abandoned city and fought those clown creatures for that item.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 am

A Few missions, the bottom 3 are for Ravel and her past creations the first is for my dark weapon...

Sword Hunt. One of the 8 great warriors corrupted and on the verge of becoming a Kishin. A Enchanted weapon who now partners with a Meister to allow them their vengeance as long as he is allowed to devour the victimā€™s soulā€¦ he does not harm his Meister but leaves when the job is done. He is currently somewhere in Laviatriaā€¦ Word of warningā€¦ anyone who accepts this mission should understand they have a high chance of dying.

Artifacts of Danger. Archeologists have uncovered several sites that house strange artifacts and monstrous guardiansā€¦ we require Meisters to combat these monsters so we may further study this strange objects of power. One Site is inside Death City a vault dug out and built by unknown persons. The Second known site is in Berlin Germany, and the third and forth known Sites are in the London Country Side. We have lost several researchers and guards to these beasts and we urge caution, however we believe even one star Meisters may be enough.

Madness Outbreak in French Country Side, multiple residence of began on a bloody rampage in which turned them into Kishin Eggs upon devouring the souls of their friends and families. Two Teams Required to face off the numerous outbreaks.

Regent Hunting for Ravel. Hunting down special regents for experimentation as well as ingredients for research in making of the perfect pie. A Private Request from a Scientist that may require the strength of a Meister and Weapon to retrieve.

The Vault! It has come to the DWMAā€™s attention that a large underground Labyrinth has been located. According to scouting groups and due to the composition of the underground structure beneath the labyrinth that it may house a vast quantity of Kishin Eggs, Pure Souls, and maybe even Witch Souls. It is unknown what opposition one my face in the Labyrinth but due to the height of the tunnels being only five feet and three inches tall it has been very problematic trying to get fully trained Meisters in. Which means one star Meisters must be relied on to recon and secure this vault which shares similar traits as the artifact vaults weā€™ve found lately. This job for safety reasons will call upon three pairs of Meisters and Weapons.
Andā€¦ Hereā€¦ Weā€¦ Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:43 pm

0)First off, i think maybe soon we could do a time skip. Not a big one. Like a month long so that are characters have become more skilled and have gotten more into the motion of things.

1) Zombie outbreak in New Orleans (doesn't have to be zombies per se but something like them, perhaps a gang of kishin eggs)

2) Dissappearances in a small viliage in Ireland in which homes are ransacked and people are found mauled in their beds? (if this one works I'd kinda like Eden and the Ralleys to take this one [kind of have an idea with this that could help develop the characters])

3)The Vault! It has come to the DWMAā€™s attention that a large underground Labyrinth has been located. According to scouting groups and due to the composition of the underground structure beneath the labyrinth that it may house a vast quantity of Kishin Eggs, Pure Souls, and maybe even Witch Souls. It is unknown what opposition one my face in the Labyrinth but due to the height of the tunnels being only five feet and three inches tall it has been very problematic trying to get fully trained Meisters in. Which means one star Meisters must be relied on to recon and secure this vault which shares similar traits as the artifact vaults weā€™ve found lately. This job for safety reasons will call upon three pairs of Meisters and Weapons.

4)Artifacts of Danger. Archeologists have uncovered several sites that house strange artifacts and monstrous guardiansā€¦ we require Meisters to combat these monsters so we may further study this strange objects of power. One Site is inside a vault dug out and built by unknown persons. The Second known site is in Berlin Germany, and the third and forth known Sites are in the London Country Side. We have lost several researchers and guards to these beasts and we urge caution, however we believe even one star Meisters may be enough.

5)As for mission ideas. Pertaining to Aro von Friedhor's goals he's trying to ascend the form of a Kishin by meshing his soul with that of a shinigami. So he's trying to collect these magical items that he's going to use to put together a trap that can capture and nullify a shinigami's powers. Maybe we can base some missions around these magical items.

These are the ideas i like the most. I will be collecting some data and other info to create maps and locales for these missions.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:45 pm

In 3 weeks we will be jumping about 6 months to truly get this plot off the ground.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby christoff on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Hmm.. I was wondering if this may be a good mission but it may not but here it goes. This mission would go with the magical items. Will its not much of a mission but just a saying. In the magical item mission there can be a internal investigation to where one of the items was tooken way before every one was about to get it and it was replaced with an fake. And people start to think that there could be a spy within DWMA. do know if what I said made much sense. Tried to make make it clear as I could

christoff
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:59 am

Christoff, I think that would make an interesting plot twist.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:14 pm

I like and i know exactly who could do that. Also I added a few more locations for us to play on in the (hopefully) near future. May the games begin.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Artifacts of Danger. Known Vaults.

Death City Vault.
Guardian: Basilisk, a massive serpent who turns those who look into its eyes to stoneā€¦ though luckily it seems who ever left it here cut out its eyes. It sports long deadly poison filled fangs and hard scalesā€¦ normal weapons seem to have no effect against its armored bodyā€¦ though we hope that a Weapon is capable of piercing its scales.
Artifact: Ravelā€™s Goblet of Eternity, a golden goblet which coverts oneā€™s health for extended life against death. Sacrifice oneā€™s physical strength or their innate health and they can live a great deal longer then their natural lives could support. Upon drinking from this goblet itsā€™ gold form is revealed as three hands sewn together to form a goblet of gore and sacrificeā€¦ the fingers are still movingā€¦ attempting to pull you into the crimson liquor that fills its form.

Berlin, Germany Vault.
Guardian: Dragon, a large dragon tortured gruesomely and with trimmed wings to disallow its flight. Its main mode of attack is the poisonous gas it can spew from its mouth and its remaining brute strength.
Artifact: Mantle of Invisibility, a piece of cloth worn by clergy and is draped over their neck. It holds the power to turn one invisible at willā€¦ when worn it draws madness towards itself and infuses it into the bearer of the mantle as it runs on the Madness wavelength.

London Countryside Primary Vault.
Guardian: Goblin Tribe, a army of small green creatures who stand knee height on most humans. These small creatures may be weak but they are fierce, cunning, and numerous.
Artifact: Gauntlet of Power, a gold gauntlet worn on the right hand. It invokes incredible power increasing the strength of a spirit frequency by three hundred percentā€¦ it however causes your body to age three times as fast when worn and additional six times as fast when actually used.

London Countryside Secondary Vault.
Guardian: Construct, a towering creature of clockwork and metal its body is incredibly dense with a coat of diamond dust on its outer shell. It is armed with a maul and stands approximately twenty three feet tall. Its slow and clumsy so use it to your advantage.
Artifact Phylactery Spoon, a strange silver spoon with a emerald based on its ornate handle and a serrated edged tip(like a grapefruit spoon) one cuts their body and are capable of storing a piece of their soul within the spoonā€¦ if their body dies the spoon will restore their body and soul where they left the spoonā€¦ of course this halves oneā€™s strength and restores them at half as well seeing it effectively cuts the soul in halfā€¦

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 pm

i kinda like but but the items could use somework

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Well P.M. me what you'd like me to change and I'll work on it.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Amanda Farix, Ryuho Nakizawa, Hero Garner, and Algernon Whittaker
Mission Location: Orlando, Florida
Mission Specs: Gator man Gus and the Swampmen - 39 Kishin Eggs have been located deep in the Florida Everglades outside of Orlando.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:49 pm

I would like to mention that according to various not-quite-ancient myths a Basilisk has very long poisonous claws and that snakes do not have claws. The only serpentine 'Basilisk' I know of being from the Harry Potter series where I made the same observation to friends...

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Basilisks are Serpentine/Draconic/Lizards, but I made it more serpentine so it can be related to Pent.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Oooooooh, kewl. Just wanted to voice my two cents, hehe. In any case, it sounds like fun.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Alisa Ravenclaw, Alessandro Winters, Calyx Mason, Adam Edenburg, Steven Edenburg
Mission Location: Venice Italy
Mission Specs: Sharktopus.-enormous octopus with Shark head that has emerged from the depts of the city and has been causing whirlpools throughout the city streams. Possibly guarding a magical item.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!