Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP

Knightmare Yard

a part of “Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP”, a fictional universe by Zero Reaper.

Nunnally and Zero have disappeared. Schneizel is Emperor. A dark shadow has been cast over the world. What - and who - will it take to lift it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Knightmare Yard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:57 am

I would like to thank the ones that do post knightmares and designs as well as the technology for them. If you want to return to IC Click on this

I posted this up just so we can add knightmares that we want and decided if we are going to make them mass-production models. For the massess I'll be assighing the weapons but they won't be utterly powerful to fight 8th gens. The official designation of who's side each frame will go to is Zero's
Last edited by zane saphire on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Knightmare Yard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:50 am

O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm just wondering which knightmare frame will go on which side? I'l begin writing up the tec, and weapons of some of the knightmares.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:07 pm

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 am

Name: Chieko
Generation: Eighth
Side: TBD
Creator: TBD
Pilot: TBD
Units made: 2
Weapons:
Missile Pods(Around the hips, there are six of them, and about 32 missiles)
Slash Harkens x4 (On the knees, and the hands)
Machine Guns x6 ( Two on the shoulders, two on the cockpit, and two on the neck)
Stark Hadrons Cannon x1 (In the center)

Technology:
Blaze Luminous:
Land-spinner propulsion system: 
Integrated Float System (Optional):
Yggdrasil drive:
Energy filler:
Factspheres:
Cockpit Ejection System:

Name: Norm
Generation: Seventh
Side: Black Knights
Creator: Rakshata Chawla
Pilot: None it's a mass production model
Units made: 50
Weapons:
2x wrist mount hadron blasters, fires off spherical shots.
2x Slash Harkens, on the side of the cockpit
2x two maser vibration knives:
2x Machine guns on the shoulders
Technology:
Yggdrasil Drive:
Energy filler:
3x Factsphere: On the head and the shoulders
Cockpit ejection system:
Kou Kisou Kudourin-type Landspinner propulsion system. (High Mechanical Run Driving Wheel)
Air Glide System (Optional):

Name: Bedivere
Generation: Eighth
Side: Britannia
Creator: Lloyd Asplund
Units made: 25
Type: Mass production
Weapons:
2x Varis rifle, they are attached to the side of the legs
2x Slash Harkens, on the sides of the cockpit
2x maser vibration swords

Technology:
Yggdrasil Drive:
Energy filler:
3x Factsphere: Head and shoulders
Cockpit ejection system:
Land-spinner propulsion system:
Float system (Optional):
2x Blaze Luminous:
Last edited by zane saphire on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 pm

FYI that bird looking one is from the CG game, and it already has a bio set up on the wikia. Here's the link. It's real name is Aquila

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:30 pm

I actually never played a CG game so I didn't know.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:54 pm

I never did ether, i just researched the wikia for help making my character. well time to start charting up the info for my frames.

P.S. For the Norm frames you have to put the float system optional. Also you have to remember, the Black Knights don't use the Float system, which was designed by Lloyd for the Britannian Empire, rather they use Rakshata's Air Glide System.

P.P.S. I not talking directly to you when i say this Zane, But you all seemto have forgotten two major points involving the Energy Wing System when designing you Frames;

1) The number of energy 'feathers' along each wing indecate the ablilty granted by them, meaning, You only get ONE big thing. The Albion having three 'feathers' is granted the power to fire off energy bolts. The S.E.I.T.E.N having four, is able to move at blinding speeds, even being able to fly faster then the Albion. So unless you have ether 3 or 4 'feathers' your gonna hav' to think of something original.
2) The Energy Wing System was Cecile invention. Meaning If your a Black Knight, you can't have an one from the original maker. But what you can do is say that Rakshata was able to Reverse-Engineer the one off the Guren to some degree, in which she combined the technology with that of the Air-Glide System to make one of her own design. Something she will not doubt say is "...Better then anything that Earl of Pudding and his assistant could ever think of." or something along those lines. XD

P.P.P.S. You do realize that this is a few years after the R2 timeline right? So get creative with technology! Invent new weaponry! Do things that haven't been seen before! Get my point?

P.P.P.P.S. I really dragged this post out didn't I? Lol
Last edited by 13lazer31 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Okay by the way which knightmare are you using? I'm only asking because I don't actually want to make it or add equipment to a mecha if it's yours.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:47 pm

I'll be using a Axe-Wielding Frame. One in which is not equipped with any kind of flying system, *que gasping aduience* because i feel the need to be realistic. So like in the show, my mech will be getting upgrades throughout the story.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Oh and don't worry about the frames i put up. I'll handle their equipment myself sp that you can focus on your own.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:52 pm

I have four energy wings so the Susano'o goes at blinding speeds like the Guren S.E.I.T.E.N eighth element, but much faster due to it being a few years into the future.

Fiver energy wings: This is just my idea. The five energy wings shot off spherical hadron blasts.

Samurai maser sword: The samurai maser sword is created with the same tech as the ordinary maser sword but they have a design of a katana or nodaichi, it was invented by Lloyd Asplund when he had looked at a few Katanas around the palace that Nunnally vi Britannia lived, during her reign as empress. They are longer and slender then the usual maser sword but still retain the same technology as the original maser sword.

I'll write more up later

Ps. I found here a lot of mecha's and knightmares.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:17 pm

you'd have to speak with Rarikou about that, since his character has a Fiver frame. Other then that your good.

Edit: XD hahahah, that's exactly where i found my frames!

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:47 pm

I don't mind. I'll say I tried that for a combination of 3 and 4

3'2 + 4'2 = 5'2
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:24 pm

That would work but since of the variation it wouldn't be as strong as a whole one. So the Izanagi has 5 wings

You know if you actually think about there are actually

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm

That would work but since of the variation it wouldn't be as strong as a whole one. So the Izanagi has 5 wings

You know if you actually think about there are actually 6 wings on the Albion, and 8 wings on the Guren. Guess it only counts on the sides and not whole, and sorry if this is a double post. I accidentally posted before.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Model Number: RPI-212X
Code Name: Vincent Arondight
Unit Type: Ninth-Generation Knightmare Frame.
Operators: None
Made: 12
When will it be used: Not until a 10th gen or 11th appear.
Manufacturer: Royal Panzer Industries; Special Dispatch Unit "Camelot"
Side: Holy Republic of Britannia
Weapons:
Needle Blazer x2, mounted in forearms;
2X Maser Vibration Sword(MVS), , combine into twin-edged MVS double bladed swords;
Hadron VARIS(Variable Ammunition Repulsion Impact Spitfire) Rifle, stored on rear waist hardpoint, handheld in use;
Slash Harken x4
Optional Armaments: Standard assault rifle w/ grenade launcher
Technology:
Energy Filler, replaceable electrical cartridge,
Yggdrasil drive superconductor transfer system.
Cockpit ejection system;
Factsphere open-sensor x2, mounted in shoulders;
MSV Energy Wing Defensive Propulsion System, mounted to backpack(Optional):
Landspinner high-mobility propulsion system x2, mounted to legs (Optional):
Blaze Luminous:
Other:

Model Number: RPI-416
Code Name: Bedivere Command unti
Unit Type: Eighth Generation Knightmare special mass model
Manufacturer: Holy Republic of Britannia, Camelot Engineering Corps
Operator: None
Made: 5
Side:
Weapons:
3X Hadron cannon, mounted on left arm, Fires off beams.
2 X slash harkens, mounted on chest,
2X missiles pods, inside are 25 missiles, mounted on hips,
2 X MVS Swords, mounted on cockpit sides,
Technology:
Yggdrasil drive:
2x Factsphere Open Sensor Camera System, mounted in shoulders;
2 x Landspinner High-Mobility Propulsion System, mounted in legs; Optional.
Cockpit Ejection System;
Integrated Float System, enables atmospheric flight(Optional).

Model Number: IFX-V305
Code Name: Galehaut
Unit Type: Generation seventh Knightmare Frame
Manufacturer: Royal Panzer Industries, Avalon Engineering Corps
Side: Holy Republic of Britannia
Weapons:
2x 30mm machine cannon, fire-linked, mounted in torso;
2x Hadron Blaster, optional fire-linked, mounted on hips;
Stun Tonfa's, on the knees.
2x Slash Harkens, mounted on the cockpit
Technology:
Yggdrasil drive
1x Factsphere Open Sensor Camera System, mounted in torso;
2 x Landspinner High-Mobility Propulsion System, mounted in legs;
Cockpit Ejection System;
Integrated Float System, enables atmospheric flight
Blaze Luminous, same place as the Lancelots;

Model Number: Type-Z10-A4X
Code Name: Vincent Diablo
Unit Type: Eighth Generation Mass production model
Manufacturer: Rakshata Chawla
Operator: The Black Knights
Made: 29 and counting
Weapons:
1x Katen Yaibatou (廻転刃刀, Katen Yaibatou) (lit. "Revolving Blade Sword")
2x Elbow-mounted Stun Tonfas;
4x Slash Harkens mounted on the side of the cockpit, and the knees;
2x Hadron wrist cannons;
1x Assault Rifle w/Grenade Launcher; optional:
Technology:
Yggdrasil Drive,
Energy Filler
Cockpit Ejection System
2x Factsphere sensor, mounted into the shoulders
Kou Kisou Kudourin-type Landspinner propulsion system. (High Mechanical Run Driving Wheel)

I'll continue tomorrow

Model Number:
Code Name:
Unit Type:
Manufacturer:
Operator:
Made:
Weapons:
1x Katen Yaibatou (廻転刃刀, Katen Yaibatou) (lit. "Revolving Blade Sword")
4x Slash Harkens mounted on the side of the cockpit, and the knees;
2x Hadron wrist cannons;
Technology:
Yggdrasil Drive,
Energy Filler
Cockpit Ejection System

Model Number:
Code Name:
Unit Type:
Manufacturer:
Operator:
Made:
Weapons:
1x Katen Yaibatou (廻転刃刀, Katen Yaibatou) (lit. "Revolving Blade Sword"); Revolving blade sword is different
4x Slash Harkens mounted on the side of the cockpit, and on top of the hands;
2x Hadron Shoulder cannons;
Technology:
Yggdrasil Drive,
Energy Filler
Cockpit Ejection System

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:34 am

Model Number: VFX-000 (actual designation was lost due to a technical glitch, thus, 000)
Code Name: Seraphim
Unit Type: Tenth Generation Experimental
Manufacturer: Schneizel's 'In Vogue' Development Team
Operator: Holy Britannian Empire
Made: 1 (still under construction)
Height: 12 Metres/40 Feet (not a typo - this thing is huge)
Weapons:
x2 Hadron Rifles with underslung bayonets which run the length of the barrel (held in each hand)
x1 F.L.E.I.J.A. Cannon (fires small-scale FLEIJA rounds over a long distance, comes with four shots, plus one loaded in the barrel - mounted on the right back)
x1 'Excalibur' Large MVS Sword (sheath repainted black and grey, mounted on the left side of the beck, next to the FLEIJA cannon)
x2 Revolving Blade Swords (stolen Black Knights technology)
x2 Needle Blazers (knee-mounted)
x2 Missile Launchers (in shoulder pods)
x2 Slash Harkens (hip-mounted)
x1 Structured Phase Diffusion Cannon (chest-mounted)
Technology:
x1 Yygdrassil Drive
x4 Energy Filler
x1 Cockpit Ejection System
x1 Experimental Camera Scanner (replacement for the Factsphere, mounted in head)
x1 Landspinner System (mounted inside feet)
x6 Energy Wings (each has four 'feathers' - mounted three on each side of the mech, hence the name; special ability is to absorb energy blasts that hit them, then redirect through Seraphim's hands)
x1 'Shade' Telekinesis System

Pic: http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa3 ... thHeat.jpg (however, add the Excalibur sheath on the back beside the FLEIJA cannon and the Energy Wings)

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 am

because making my character is taking so long, i'm post my frame up for all to see.
Name: Georgios
Model Number: ST-001
Operator: Thomas M. Christensen
Weapons:
A collapsible Master Vibration Battle Axe; This weapon is of Thomas' own design. It is the Frame's most heavy armament. The battle functions of this device are known only to him. (Blade)
2x Chest-Mounted Slash Harkens; Georgios only other weapon. It is a known fact that Thomas has tickered with these, but as of how is still unknown. They are positioned just under the cockpit, along the frame.
Technology:
A Blaze Luminous attached to the left wrist; by only having one, the shield's output increases and becomes more dense. But, the downfall is that the shield is only able to cover one side at a time.
Kou Kisou Kudourin-Type Landspinner Propulsion System
Yggdrasil Drive
Energy filler
An open Factsphere Sensor Advanced Camera Relay device built into the head of the Frame.
Built By: No one knows who made the Georgios, but it is rumored that Thomas himself built his Knightmare. It low amount of equipment and his knowledge of mechanics only support this. But, he has never openly express wether these rumors are true or not.
Last edited by 13lazer31 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!