Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Persona: Armagedon

Persona: Armagedon

a part of “Persona: Armagedon”, a fictional universe by Sora112112.

Come in sit down…let me spin you a little tale. One about sacrifice, friendship, Armageddon, and to a lesser extent…me.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Persona: Armagedon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Persona: Armagedon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Persona: Armagedon"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Persona: Armagedon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:58 am

REALLY, SORA?
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 am

What? What's wrong...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:31 am

Sora its me Kai-Chan. I really want to join but I'm so confused about the skelly can you help me? So I can join.

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:56 am

Yeah, what are you having trouble with?

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:22 am

Persona/Personae :( Maximum of 4, 1 initial and 3 secondary, the secondary Personae must be weaker than you’re initial. You can use skill sets from Persona 3 or
4. Include an image, strengths and weaknesses. Do you like a something from another series i.e. your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh card, just give it some appropriate skills and include an image of it.) <----------------------- That part

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 am

In a nutshell, what it means is that, you can choose a Persona from 3 or 4 and use thoe skills with it, or you can make up your own.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 am

you might as well call the Dark World the Red Night, and just get that part over with, cuz we all know where you got that idea.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:54 am

I'm an idiot what is a Persona. Sorry I know thats the main part and I dont know it but I really want to join this RP.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:56 am

Sora you copied me with the car accident idea
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:32 am

@Kai-chan A Persona is a facade made manifest, to better help you face th world around you. (Which is why it can take the form of you're favourite something, as long as it has something to do with mythology, it's fine, to the extent that if you said you wanted Winged Kuriboh as your Persona, I would be willing to let it slide)

@Demi good point...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Okay, random question, but whose voice read the intro. out to you? For me, when I was typing it, I heard Morgan Freeman...Is that weird?

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:17 pm

you mean, whose voice I pictured when i read it?

I would have to say FF7 advent children Cloud

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:16 pm

@Kai-chan: In simple terms a Persona is a summon, that is also a part of your character.

@Demi: Now that you've said that and I went back and read it, Zack's voice comes to mind...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:54 am

i am going to kh's Axel for me

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Okay guys, when we start, don't just say, *pop* back in time(or something to that effect), Say what you character was doing before Armageddon struck where they are, then your character in the Velvet Room, THEN *pop* back in time...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 am

i'm ready when you are.

Come to think of it, it was just me and you for abut a week back when I first started the main rp, wasn't it? Good times, good times...

Back then, i had just 2 rps. Now, I'm in eight... god, I'm obsessed.

And, I kinda already figured that one out XD

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:01 pm

I'm just helping Kai-chan with her Personae, then we can start, unless you tell other people about it. (It's kinda vital that everyone who is joining, does so before we start...)

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:54 am

God I need to stop with the Persona RPs, I'll eventually get really addicted >.>

What's the point I already am...

But nice to see you guys again, though I'm not in the least bit suprised to find you all here~

And regarding the voices, I don't know why but I heard Sebastian's voice from Kuroshitsuji... That or just some random snarky, evil dude...

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Right, I don't think Kai-chan is going to join, so I'm gonna go ahead and start soon.

Does anyone want the honors?

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!