Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jollywood Asylum for the Mentally Insane

Jollywood Asylum for the Mentally Insane

a part of “Jollywood Asylum for the Mentally Insane”, a fictional universe by MotherDragons.

They know what you did. They saw the grief you caused those poor, innocent people. Now it's your time to pay.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Jollywood Asylum for the Mentally Insane”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Jollywood Asylum for the Mentally Insane

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Jollywood Asylum for the Mentally Insane"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Am I crazy? Well, that depends. Define crazy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Jollywood Asylum for the Mentally Insane

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Ooo this looks cool :D i'm guna join^^
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Sweet. Feel free to make more than one character. :D

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 pm

I'll join as well. =P
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Sweet. I can't wait to see what kind of characters you guys come up with. :D Also feel free to make more than one character if you think you can handle it.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Alright.
The picture I'm using isn't anime, but isn't a picture of a real person either. Is that okay? You'll see what I mean when I put my character up.
xD
Just finishing it up now actually.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:54 pm

It should be fine. I'm not too picky about pictures. :D Also, you guys should tell as many people as you think would be interested. I can't wait to start this!!!

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Sent in my character. =P

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:40 pm

I'll Have a Character up ASAP. now this. this is an RP after my own heart
Signature made by Lee

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:44 pm

I made twoo characters! :D this RP is awsome so I thought, Why not? hahaa

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:57 pm

woo awesome rp idea, imma make a char for it! woo!

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 pm

My Character is in Old Friend -Hugs MotherDragon sweetly-

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Shit i just Realized that i put all that Damn work in. and forgot the most important part

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:24 pm

-Ish Accepted. Smiles and purrs-

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Wow. You guys rock!!! I was thinking of starting now. We have a fair amount of characters. Who wants to be talked to first? It'll be in your cell. First come, first served

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Psst! I'm going to join this! It sounds really awesome. Just one question: how many words are expected per post?

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Mother is a Pretty Awesome GM. She isent Anal about Post Length. She is like me. At least two Sentences. and I don't know about her. but my Maximum is two paragraphs but thats cuz i have ADD and Cant stay interested that long.

And Hell yeah im ready to start now

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:40 pm

I Prefer at least two sentences. Cuz I figure two sentences moves the story along more than refusing to post because you have writers block.
Heya Cage, does that mean you want to be the one being talked to?

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Sure if you wanna talk to a Mentally ill Animal boy that wants to eat your Face LOL -Growls after Hiccuping and getting Pepsi up his nose-

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:44 pm

WHEW! I'm used to really strict RPs where you have to post like... 500 words per post. Glad that you are more laid back =D

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!