Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Maximum Ride: The Flock of Pyrite

Maximum Ride: The Flock of Pyrite

a part of “Maximum Ride: The Flock of Pyrite”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

A new Flock, a new adventure, a new war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Maximum Ride: The Flock of Pyrite”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Maximum Ride: The Flock of Pyrite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Maximum Ride: The Flock of Pyrite"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Maximum Ride: The Flock of Pyrite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:41 pm

May I reserve The Bookworm? ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Certainly.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Could I reserve the child?
I'll start working on the character right now.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Yup.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Thank you,

I'll try and have the character up soon.

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:59 pm

May I reserve the prodigy?

Edit: Oh, and exactly what are they a prodigy of may I ask?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Reserved.

And i was thinking that they were sort of the best flier in the group. Y'know, they're not among the oldest but flying just comes naturally to them? They can do all sorts of tricks that would get the others killed?

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Alright, sounds good to me! I'll get started on my character.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:16 pm

I'm starting on my character now, but wanted to ask something first:

Okay, so I'm guessing The Bookworm is pretty smart, right? :P Speaks for itself, he he. I was wondering if my character's power could be Illusions since it is something to do with the mind and all. Is that okay? :D

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm sort of obsessed with illusionists... so definitely.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Out of curiosity, what gender were each of you planning to make your character? I was planning on making a girl, but I could change it to a boy if needed.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Pyrite is a boy, that's all I know.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Thanks(:

Sorry it took so long, had to eat dinner,

Just submitted The Bookworm! Hope Eli is alright, tell me if there is anything I should change and or get rid of! ^^

P.S. Sorry it's a bit lousy. <->

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Hey Everscale?

For the child, I have a question.
This might be weird, but I won't be hurt if you say no.

Could I possibly make the role twins instead of just one character?
I don't mean like normal twins, though.
They'd be boy girl twins who have separate bodies but sort of share the same mind.

If not, It's fine. It was just an idea I randomly came up with xD

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Right... a little embarassing mix-up here... both Eli and Mercy have illusions as their power... it's possible for you both to be illusionists, if the two of you can work out a way to differentiate the powers... but I thought I'd let you know.

Also: @estrelas - You're talking to a twin-lover. Go for it.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Yayy(:
Alright, working on that now.

The reason I wanted to do this is because I'm a boy-girl twin (yay!) and I love playing twins sooo yeah :DD

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Ah! Was my character accepted? D: Can't tell! xD lol

Ohh.. Well, I could always changes Eli's, to what I have no idea though. : /

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Didn't know if you saw, but I submitted my characters(:

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Yeah, I noticed the illusion thing.

Maybe mine can center around people? Since she's so connected to them, it should be easy for her to shift their appearances (like make them seem invisible or change facial features) whereas you can control the outside world, like the landscape?

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!