Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wolf Pack - Exodus

The Wolf Pack - Exodus

a part of “The Wolf Pack - Exodus”, a fictional universe by Xersist.

In Centuries of mankind's war machine, the augmented and abused creatures called Wolves. Escape is the only option for a small group of these enhance living weapons. Can they find peace for themselves, or will war forever engulf their hearts and minds?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wolf Pack - Exodus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Wolf Pack - Exodus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Wolf Pack - Exodus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Wolf Pack - Exodus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:00 pm

I'd like to reserve a character and make it tomorrow, if that is all fine and dandy with you :D
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Great! Why not today? XD jk its cool, whenever you need to..

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Ive just got a lot going on, with work and homework. It should be in within 24 hours. If it isn't then im really slow.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:00 am

I would like to make a character. i'll start working on it Right this second. i hope im not to late. I LOVE wolves, and this sounds like an Opportunity to play the character type I do best. a Feral or Animalistic Human
Signature made by Lee

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:56 am

My character is submitted. I hope you like him

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:51 am

Now, I have two ideas for characters; a protagonist, and an antagonist. Meestah Xersist, which would you rather have in your roleplay?
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Both, However submit the Pro on the page and PM me the ang so we can talk about it, k?

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxxy on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Joker!! :D Fancy seeing you here... O.o You stalking me now?
Slantie

Roxxy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Excuuuuuuse me, but is this party still open? I'd love to drum up a character after classes tomorrow when my fingers aren't black with charcoal, eep.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxxy on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:38 am

Edited my profile :D It now makes more sense!!! XD

Roxxy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:58 am

Yes its still open, Please make a sheet when ever.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Hey If you want to Chat about the RP, and please do, Contact me on Skype,

Xersist75154

Everyone uses it and chatting helps the communication and understanding of the Process. And It helps with posts times running smoother, fights and battles happen alot faster.

Oh but please let me know that your from the RP otherwise Ill assume your just spam.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:58 pm

i knew it! I'm slow!! D:

And no Roxxy. If I was stalking you, I would have known you were in this rp a while ago >:D

EDIT!!

I still will be making a profile, right now probably :D

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:07 pm

First post is up! I'm usually sucky at my first post, cause i'm just trying to find people and stuff.
Tell me if it needs editin

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxxy on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:56 am

Shut up Joker, your first posts are fine >> You've been in my RP for how long now?

Roxxy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:37 am

I won't be able to post everyday, I have school then marching band, sometimes I get home really late. If I can I'll be able to post Monday, Thursday and all weekends. :), Really like this RP though.
PeaceLoveHappiness

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:11 pm

Alright Sxxy_Pup, Be note the requirements are that you need to post at least every other day. So don't be upset if you feel left behind or lost. The Rp stated what was required and you joined understand that.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:49 pm

I know, and I'm sorry. I will try my best to post as much as I can.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:05 am

Roxxy wrote:Shut up Joker, your first posts are fine >> You've been in my RP for how long now?

I have been in God Slayers for a while now yeah xD
But not in this one! :D

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!