Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Quarantined

Reservations for Quarantined

a part of “Quarantined”, a fictional universe by Shané.

Numerous people have been apparently diagnosed with harbouring the deadly plague seeds of Denva. All of them have been removed from their homes and placed in a new facility in order to be "quarantined". (One Subject, One Staff slot open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Quarantined”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Reservations for Quarantined

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:34 am

If you want to reserve a character please post here:
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Reservations for Quarantined

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scaryguy on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:05 am

Can i reserve a Subject, I'll get a character up either later today or tomorrow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scaryguy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhyme on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:59 am

I'd also like to reserve a subject, please. Character sheet will be up today unless something unexpected comes up.

Rhyme
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Can I reserve a subject? I'll have her up as soon as I can, but this weekends busy for me. Probably sometime tomorrow. I would have waited to reserve the slot, but I didn't want anyone to take it. (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:40 am

can I reserve a subject? I'll have her up ASAP
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:58 pm

All of you have your spots reserved and thankyou to Horseygirl and Rhyme for your characters.

Can't wait to see the others! Also please note that the dorms you are in might change...if Desire's and Scaryguy's characters are female I will probably put them in Dorm 2 so that the dormitories have a mix between both male and female characters.

Another thing to think about is the possiblity of making a second character (if you are up for it) that will be one of the staff. I know these characters will probably be the last taken, as usually people find the subjects more exciting to play, but ofcource it is up to you ;)

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:15 pm

I'll have my girl up possibly tomorrow, and if all goes well, I might possibly make a female staff member, but I'm still thinking about it.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:28 pm

No problem ;)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Okay, I know I said I'd have her up today, but I had probably the WORST day in history so I'll do my best, but if I don't have her up, don't hate me.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:07 am

Okay...I guess I won't hate you...<sigh>

LoL, it's fine. Doesn't sound so good to be a bad day. If I might ask, what happened?
I had a rather sad week, though my choice. I read "Once", "Then" and "Now", all books on the Holocaust and then balled my eyes out watching "The Boy with the Striped Pajamas". When Shmal reached through the bars to forgive Bruno, I lost it for the first time, lost it again in the gas chamber :(

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:04 am

I might be adding a staff worker... If I do, I'll do it by tonight, possibly tomorrow afternoon. Are all the staff there of their own will?
Last edited by Reianna on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scaryguy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:39 am

I'll make a staff member as well if you need some?

Scaryguy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Heya people! Mind if I make nother subject?

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Reianna and Scaryguy- That would be great, do you want me to reserve them? Also the staff are here from free-will, though they are being payed alot, so may not want too, but have incentives.

Wheatley- Certainly, Kevin accepted. Just to clear things up a little, noticed that he has bad language this is fine, but just a reminder that I want to keep cussing out of it, so it may be rather tame bad language, if this is ok with you.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Alright, I submitted my character. Sorry if it's horrible.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Can i reserve a subject? if they're are any slots left?
ImageImageImageImageImage
I am the ocean, I am the sea, there is a world inside of me.

Shattered233
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:11 am

Sure Shattered, though all the remaining spots are male, is that okay?

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Hey Shane could you pretty please reserve a female staff for me?

Shattered233
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:39 am

No problem. Are they staff A or B?

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Umm staff b if thats okayy.

Shattered233
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!