Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fall of Light

The Fall of Light

a part of “The Fall of Light”, a fictional universe by Jack Winters.

Life is a constant battle of good versus evil, but what happens when the "Heroes" become corrupt, and the meanings of Good and Evil are flipped?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fall of Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Fall of Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Fall of Light"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Fall of Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:37 pm

this seems quite interesting. I'd like to be a part of this. while I can't guarantee a post a day (I'll try)... latest I'll have a post every 2-3 days. Would that be alright?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:54 pm

I believe I'm going to submit a character! ^^ I wanted to ask a question first though..
Is it okay if my character is blind? :o

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:32 am

This is interesting, I may have to do a character for this. Give it a good mix of something :)

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:10 am

Nice people are joining!

@souloe: Two or three days is fine, but if it starts to extend past that we may have a slight problem.

@yoshiFTW: Sure, as long as you are willing to role-play it out that way, or make a super powered crutch.

@Corvan: Love your character Bro, looks super good, balanced, and your character is motivated to be a "villain" for all the right reasons. Glad to have you aboard.

@Everyone: Sorry about the wait if you had one, my lil bro just turned fifteen and I've been celebrating. I'll try to be more active, and approve with more speed so we can started.

I'll post another OoC Thread for resources you can use, for both Heroes and villains. This will have things like lists of the things available to both sides, for the Heroes I'll have an NPC list for established Heroes, and I'll have a list of allies for the Villains. I'll also either try to, or get one of y'all to keep a running summary thread going for late comers. Y'all should expect first posts around Friday, depending on how many people we have by then.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Seems interesting, I might have to make a character. Should be up this afternoon, or sometime tomarrow. Lot's of eating for Thanksgiving and Black friday on top of that. ^-^
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BambiSempremie on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:38 pm

I'm so excited for this to start :) I really love the plot and can't wait to use my loyal Hero character and see how people interact with her. I hope people won't find her annoying. Just heads up about this weekend - I might be able to post tomorrow if I have some time and it actually starts then but after that my post will have to wait until Sunday afternoon. I'm staying at a friend's house for most of the weekend but I'll try to make up for the absence with my post length :)
And on a side-note. I've read through everyone's character bios and I must say that I love all the characters.

BambiSempremie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Mine rather lacks detail, but I'll add stuff in as we go. As for posts, it's fine if it takes you to or three days, just make it worth the wait, and don't make a habit out of it if you're important. As for Interaction, all of the Heroes and Villains for the new generation are attending a private school, the Heroes are on Heroly scholarships, so they can be from any backround, and the Villians are either on scholarships, rich, or they know X already and he's paying for them.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Could I reserve a spot? and do we have to pick a side right away?
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:23 pm

I would like to have a basic idea of where you'll end up before we start. You can start roleplaying as nuetral and pick a side, but I'd love to know ahead of time.

Also, feel free to make more than one character, and there's no need to reserve a spot, I won't turn someone away unless I think they aren't good for the thread.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Alright, and thanks! Should have a twin profile by monday....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:49 am

I just submitted Alicia, I hope she's okay! ^^ Tell me if anything should be changed.[:

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Alicia looks really good!

@ Those roleplaying as Villains: I would prefer it if some of you already knew X, like you've already met him or you knew him before he was a villian or whatever you can think of, that way this a starting group.

@Heroes: Right know Its a little balanced to the Villain side, but I'm sure it will even out.

@All: I'm dead tired (I just woke up) so the first post will be in about four hours.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Sorry for not putting up my character yet. I just got home from black friday. Been up since eight o'clock YESTERDAY. I should have it up soon though, when I stop having writters block and can think of a last name and back story.^-^

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:53 pm

its okay, I understand.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:34 pm

I submitted my character. Hope he's ok. ^-^

Oh and I forgot to put in that he met X. Sorry about that, still tired and I keep forgeting things. I'll edit soon.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Thanks! :D

I could put it where Alicia already knows X if you want, I left it a little vague on her history anyway.

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Feel free

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:27 pm

first post it up

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Sorry for the rediculousa triple post but,
I am waiting on three people to post before posting again. If they haven't by noon tomorrow I will go ahead and post again. If we don't see them by Wednesday I'll assume they're no longer interested and kick them unless I hear from them about why they're gone.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!