Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Celeberties Life

Relationships

a part of “A Celeberties Life”, a fictional universe by AnimeGirl.

{Look Inside} {REMAKE}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Celeberties Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Post here how you think your character will react to each of the other characters. Also post any existing relationship, or relationships you wish to develop with other characters. You can post anything from wanting your character to rival another, or love another. ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Horseygirl Is Co gm guys so listen to her too~
:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Laurel Haven:

Melanie- Laurel adores Mellie. She finds her shy personality to be adorable, and could find Melanie to be a friend.

Kate Hima- Laurel and Kate could get along very well, due to their similar personalities. The main difference between Laurel and Kate though, is Laurel won't fight back at all, and Kate will even if it is rare for her to be upset.

Ellis Salem Aven- Ellis and Laurel could be good friends, although her randomness and slight crazyness might intimadate her a little.

Uruha Reita Harada- There is a chance that Laurel could fall for him. She finds him fun to be around, and very genuine.

Orihara Kyoya- Kyo intimadates Laurel. Not purposley, of course. And he doesn't intimadate her to the point that she wouldn't approuch him, she's just. . . slightly less likely to. But once she gets to know him, they could probably be wonderful friends.

Ren Kobayashi- Ren is more likely to be a big brother sort of figure, then a lover. She could like his company, but it probably won't go much further then that.
Last edited by Horseygirl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Please do the same that I did with Laurel, guys. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Ren Kobayashi

Melanie: Ren loves shy girls, so he'd probably end up liking her most of all. He'd probably like to see her open up more and help her. But first he'd probably flirt with her and tease her and maybe fall for her.

Kate Hima: Ren would probably become good friends with her, but nothing more than that.

Ellis Salem Aven: Ren would like her and she might actually become a good friend with him, since he doesn't like predictable people.

Uraha Harada: Ren could become friends with him. He seems like a cool person.

Orihara Kyoya: Ren wouldn't realy talk to him unless he had no one else to talk to, but he seems like a cool person to ren.

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:01 pm

I"m hurt. You skipped Laurel!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:06 pm

wow, my character is so.... forever alone :P
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:10 pm

awwwz. . . I can make Laurel like him a bit more, if you'd like
But because of Lurel's personality, i just thought it'd be kind of boring if she was all 'i'd be good friends with everyone!' but I can still change it for your cahracter.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:18 pm

oh no no no. you dont have to. I dont mind.

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:22 pm

But i'd feel so mean if I didn't.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:28 pm

lol jadedragon. I only did that because i thought your character might think mine was annoying.
~sniffles~ I had no idea you felt that way. Unless you want to make it kind of like yaoi? :P
@Horseygirl: I'm so sorry, i was trying to type fast. I'll add it.

Laurel Haven: Ren would become good friends with her but probably wouldn't like her in any other way, mostly because he finds her personality boring. He still would tease her like he would with any other girl but it'd be more of a friendly tease.

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:42 pm

it's fine Horseygirl~~~

and did someone say yaoi?

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Uruha is awesome!

I think someone did say yaoi..
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:05 pm

oh my~ <3

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:13 pm

lol yup, if you want we could twist it into that somehow or we could just make a whole other rp with yaoi in it

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Uruha Harada-
"Let's see if they have what it takes to be my friend..."

Melanie: He would find her as a good friend to hang out with.
"She's quiet, a little to quiet.. I'll see if I can change that.. It's a possibility we could be friends, I rather have a quiet person as a friend than a loud and annoying one.."

Kate Hima: He might not hang around her that much, when she's angry anyway.
"She might be quite annoying, I'll just watch out for her. Why is she screaming? If she screams while i'm sleep, I will be cranky when I wake up, if I ever fall asleep to do so.."

Ellis Salem Aven: She seems weird to him, he has his reasons, he always does.
"She seems like a nice person to talk to, pretty.. Maybe i'll talk to her, seems like a weird person to me, just saying.. I might be her friend.."

Orihara Kyoya: He seems a bit creepy, but not as much as spiders.
"Seems a little bit creepy, I would definitively try to be friends with him, he seems like a cool person to hang out with.. We have some similar likes and dislikes.."

Laurel Haven: As long as she doesn't do anything to annoy him they might be good friends.
"If she sings while i'm sleeping every night.. Then I might have to kill myself.. But other then that there's a maybe to the friend category.."

Ren Kobayashi: He might find him as a cool person to hang out with and talk to.
"As long as he doesn't come on to me.. We could be very good friends.."

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:22 pm

I dont mind~ (; though not sure exactly how many people will join the yaoi rp... >3>

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:24 pm

XD I'll join, just saying! XD I like a good yaoi rp..

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:15 pm

ah~ Glad to know there are some yaoi-fans here. -dramatically wipes away tears of joy-

...I should start with my relationships now.... right?:

Melanie 'Mellie' Raphael Sampson: She's a quiet person... just like him. So they would most likely be able to get along. Then again, if you leave Melanie and Kyoya in a room together, there will be nothing but awkward silence... Not good. :/

Kate Hima: Kyoya is... very used to hot-tempered people. However, that doesnt mean he really enjoys being around them. So... as long as she doesnt let her anger out on him, they could be in good terms.

Ellis Salem Aven: Her random... craziness(?) might scare Kyo a bit. Haha, but who is he to judge?

Laurel Haven: Laurel and Kyoya will have no trouble getting along. Though, he will admit it might be hard since he's the 'quiet' one who doesnt speak. If they do ever get to know each other, he will most likely treat her like a little sister.

Uruha Reita Harada': Very high possibility of becoming friends. They have some things in common.... so getting along with him wont be.. hard. Hopefully.

Ren Kobayashi: Hm... yeah, they might be able to get along. Something about him makes Kyoya feel comfortable to be around him.

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*NovaleeTehNinja*~ on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:12 pm

XD No one loves Ellis, and her crazy self

Melanie: Elli would like to become friends with and maybe try to help her come out of her shell some, or just be good friends.

Scarlet:Elli and her could be friends but due to Scarlets stubborness they might butt heads at times.

Laurel: She would one of the people Elli would very much enjoy to be around and be very good friends with.

Uruha: He may be a person she could have the possibility to pair with or just be good friends with him.

Orihara: He kind of scares Elli in how calm, quiet, and serious he can be. She might try to talk to him at some time.

Ren: He and Elli might but heads a bit due to his cockiness but she would most likely over look that and try to be friends with him.

Oh and P.S. I would join a yaoi RP :D
ImageGRELL SUTCLIFF Epicest Gay Shinigami Ever!

~*NovaleeTehNinja*~
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!