Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The tale of six: The beginning

The tale of six: The beginning

a part of “The tale of six: The beginning”, a fictional universe by projectdarkeden.

There was a story of six warriors who fought against the demon king and his army. But this story starts before the were known as the six. This is the story of how they meet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The tale of six: The beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The tale of six: The beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The tale of six: The beginning"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The tale of six: The beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm planning on joining, so if you take reservations, I'd like to reserve a spot. ^^

By the way, would the people in the Kingdom of Aqua have any signature features?
You're just jealous because the voices talk to me. XP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:43 pm

yeah sure ill reserve you a spot as for features for the Kingdom of Aqua blue eyes is it but due to the amount of trade they have the blood lines aren't pure any more so only true blooded people of Aqua have blue eyes.

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Alright, I submitted my character. Tell me if I need to revise anything, and I'll get right to it.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:24 pm

nope she's great don't need to change a thing....better then mine really.....

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:45 pm

I wouldn't go so far to saying that. ^^" But if you need any more characters, I can make another if the need arises.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm

yeah im in the process of making a second so if you want to go ahead

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:15 am

Hiya! I'm interested and will probably make a character. Are there any distinct features for Ventus people?

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:20 am

hi there yeah they have silver eyes

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:09 am

Okay, thanks! Also, can I reserve a spot? I'll have the character sheet up as soon as I get home from school. -.-

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Ok all spots are filled the role play will start soon.

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Sorry about the triple-fail posts....

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!