Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk

The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk

a part of “The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk”, a fictional universe by Chulance.

Fiction becomes Reality, and Reality becomes Fiction. The world is thrown into chaos as fictional characters come to life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:03 am

That's My Roleplay. >>"The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk"

Alright so here's the deal, it's set in the real world. 2011, hmm we can set it in December that's good. Haha what a crazy Christmas this is gonna be.

So just bring in whatever fictional characters, it's in the real world, but they retain all treats, powers, yatta yatta. As for anime/cartoon characters they look the same, so they'd look weird to normal people haha. XD Jk they look like there in live action, so they appear like real people, they can still keep whatever crazy form or color they have ect but they "look"normal.

You want to reserve a character, you can but you have 24 to 48 hours to make a profile before the reservation is gone.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Do you want to wait until X amount of people are here before we start? I would rather, if you don't mind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:52 pm

That's fine with me actually, I'd like a few more people to join. So we havea good starting roster, and interesting mesh of characters. :D

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:05 pm

May I suggest: You should also put a line in the description box or somewhere... where exactly we come from. Something we can write OOC, maybe give a little more background knowledge in case someone has no idea who the person is or where he/she comes from? Cause even for Cara, unless someone's read the Sword of Truth series, they won't understand half of my character profile xD

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:30 pm

I completely agree with you, I've added "Fiction" to the top of the of the profile. For those who already made profiles please place what fiction your character is from. TBH I was clueless about what fiction Cara was from haha.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Me too, I had no idea who Cara was.

Anyways, Captain Soap McTavish of Taskforce 141 at your disposal sir.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 pm

lol good cause I didn't know who Captain McTavish was xD

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Umm, he's one of the Main characters from Call of Duty Modern Warfare?

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Maybe she dosen't play COD. Which is a CRIME XD.

Lmao this RP is gonna be fun, just a few more people and We'll be starting. So Probably sometime tomorrow.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Honestly, no, I'm more of the RPG type... and league of legends...
love league of legends...

*Edit: I think we have enough people to start now? We have 6, some fiction and some real people. Do you have anything against playing more than one character? Cause I might want to later...

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:27 pm

I say we get started as well. I got nothing going on and I'm bored outta my damn mind.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Haha, Commisar, I'm bored as well. Alright then Let's go, we have six people, we're free to get this party started. Post at your leisure, appear wherever you so desire.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:14 pm

So yeah I'll try and get a post up soon. As for your offer for CO-GM........I guess, but I'm still thinking about it.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Um..
we have to have some kind of interaction... Right now we have a person in England, a person in California and me in I don't know where yet.
If we don't interact the rp becomes boring...

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:01 am

I agree Ab, however, as my main guy lives in a different country, it was impossible at that current moment. I am not against interaction, however......I would like a little bit of logistical reason if you know what I'm saying. I just don't want some power ranger warping in front of me.....I mean that's just a silly example, but yeah.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:05 am

I'm not talking about you specifically, I mean in general.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:53 am

*trips over discarded power ranger* Baaah! -thud-

Who left this stupid red ranger laying out here!? Don't you people know that kind of thing is dangerous? *puts in waste basket*
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:36 am

Lmao a random power ranger popping up would be something crazy. I'm working on my intro post, and I'll try to run into Guant, Abalyth or someone's characters in my opening post if I can. :D

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:21 pm

I believe I will be bringing in two more characters today.

I'll get bios up for them later, but they will likely be Godzilla.......you know that famous monster from Japan (NOT the American Tristar remake), and Naked Snake (From MGS3: Snake Eater, he becomes Big Boss).

I'm debating other characters too but right now I will leave it at that. Maybe I'll drop Snake off in London.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Hey CG, a little heads up......I think you'd need to do a little editing. I fail to see how a simple appearance of MW characters would make world-wide, let alone national news at all. Not everyone plays Modern Warfare so not everyone would recognize them, and even if they did, most people would just see people in costume. I mean unless they're throwing grenades and going crazy, which to my knowledge, they aren't really doing, I'd think people may just give them strange looks...

And I mean I know you had an amateur footage thing, but still even that would fail to make news. With things like after effects, and military censors, unless the world needed attention, it would not go global. I just see a lack of details why was the guy filming, why were they taken by royal guard.........I don't want to sound like a prick or anything, but step it up.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!