Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Traumatics

Traumatics

a part of “Traumatics”, a fictional universe by Lovely ♠.

Four humans try to save their world from the Traumas destruction.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Traumatics”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Traumatics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:32 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Traumatics"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Traumatics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 am

∞Roles∞
Traumas~
Calcifer;{Reserved by me ^^}
Male 2;
Female 1;
Female 2;

Resistance~
Male 1;
Male 2;
Female 1,;
Female 2;

Humans~
Male ;,{Reserved by Pimp}
Male 2;
Female 1;
Female ;,

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:49 am

Fried Zuccini! I know, weird favorite food...

Anyways, can I reserve a resistance girl and trauma female 2? If I can only reserve one I would like the trauma female 2.
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 am

Whoooooa, incoming character! Actually I'll have him up tomorrow :D
We compliment each other | Just like Satan and Christ

Pimpette
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 am

Hey, can I reserve a human girl? I'll have my character profile up sometime in the next hour or so...
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:33 pm

@gezzy, I''l let you have the Trauma girl, but if no one else wants then you can also take the resistance spot ^^

@Esana, sure you can ^^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Thank you, will work on her now:)

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Okay ^^!

Oh if you guys have anyone who would be interested in this it would be great if you could ask them to join ^^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Just submitted my character in the right format! Hope you like her. And I asked my friend if she wants to do this, and she's thinking about it...so hopefully!

Esana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorichyeobwa on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Hello there, I am the friend that Esana was talking about. ^__^

May I reserve a human male?
If everything was beautiful, nothing would be beautiful.

Sorichyeobwa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietta on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:36 pm

...And I'm another friend of said friend who got dragged along for the ride. Sorry about this random influx of related idiots. ^^

May I reserve a resistance male, please?

Arietta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:24 am

Of course to you both ^^ I will get my character up tomorrow also ^^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:51 pm

So I got my character up and my personality came out to be WAY longer then what I thought it would be lol!

Anyways I shall be putting up the first post for this tomorrow ^^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howler on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi. Jumping in a little late I suppose, but would it be possible for me to grab the last male trauma spot? Could get the profile up by tomorrow. Thanks for your time either way!
"Ideas you can get anywhere. Skills to express those ideas are what I need. Think about it. What do you get if you set a baby down with a bucket of paint? A big mess, that's what. If you get an adult with a lifetime of art to express but no technique to do it with, they won't do any better than a baby"
-Ian McConville

Howler
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:39 pm

I am the co GM and Lovely isn't on right now, but you can have the spot XD I'll make sure she reserves it for you!

Pimpette
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:54 pm

So excited for this to start!!!

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:58 am

Hey guys the first post is up now ^^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:51 am

Hey, for the humans, do you have any references for where you want us to be...? Like are we just about to go into the Trauma World, have we not been collected for the task yet, are we already there? Do you care or should we just start wherever we want?

Also, do we know each other...or should we pick that for ourselves as well?

Esana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Nice question I should have already told you guys this lol!

The humans can start off at the Dr.'s mansion and getting to know the people you are traveling with to Mancer. Once all the humans post I will post again and come take you guys to my world. From there you all know you will end up in prison lol! As for the Traumas you guys can meet up with my character before he leaves and after my character returns with the humans the Traumas can take them to their separate prisons.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietta on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:41 pm

I should have asked this earlier, too; I'm just spamming now.

What should I do then, as the resistance - should I just wait until you've imprisoned the humans? I don't really have to rendezvous with anyone yet. XD

Arietta
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!