Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mad Mad World

Places in Weathersby

a part of “Mad Mad World”, a fictional universe by Nowfaleena.

If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mad Mad World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Places in Weathersby

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:55 am

Places:

InsaniTEA- A small and very odd tea shop whose decorations and interior change from month to month it seems. The tea here is known to be the best in town, but it has competition with the Starbucks down the road. The tea is ever changing, but that may be because Dominic brews and creates his own tea. He also has a very popular spin on carrot cake, that is called The March Hare, it seems to have a small hint of camomile in it. The days the shop is open changes by his mood, it is almost like he has secret hours, which can annoy some of his customers, or make them feel like they are almost part of a special club. The upper half of the building is where the owner lives with his pet mouse Dory.

Weathersby Cemetery- Located behind the local church, the cemetery is a bit on the over grown side, a few vines cling to the older gravestones. Some of the stones are so old you can't even read what was once written there. There are some fresher graves there, and there probably will be more to come. The local grave digger there is a bit of an odd ball.

Weathersby Asylum- This asylum is actually located outside the town of Weathersby. It has a fenced off yard so that some of the less deranged patients can go outside and can enjoy the sun. However it is advised to stay away from the Asylum unless absolutely necessary. It has a therapist on staff, and sometimes Dominic from the tea shop is seen there. He is either talking to some of the patients or meeting with the therapist.

Crowns Asylum- This is the old Asylum, it was abandoned a long time ago after it was found to unfit conditions for the patients. Dominic used to go there, but like the other patients he was moved to the new one until he was determined stable. It seems there was a few murders there recently, but no one has an idea who did it.

Library- The Library is filled with books and old newspaper clippings, it is where people go to relax and read the many stories of murder. Well murder and whatever else interests the locals. The back of the library is filled with old newspapers and photos of times long past. The librarian that works here is a rather fetching woman who demands all attention to be on her.

Nook in a Book- The local bookstore, it sell both new and used books. Some rare and some not so much. The two story bookstore is rather quite and has a feeling of peace most of the time. It has some great hiding spots behind some of the book cases, and at night it is almost empty.

Post office- The post office is closed on Sundays, and won't deliver on that day either. It is a great place to send letters, packages, body parts...whatever you may need to send off. One of the employees there keeps going around the town in a circle, seeing a road that no one else sees when she delivers her letters and packages.

Grandma's Kitchen- This is the towns local bakery, it is run by an elderly woman that is just known at Grandma. Everything here is made from scratch and tastes delicious! But only a few people know the ingredients to the pastries and pies. The young woman that works here is sweet for the most part.

More to come if needed, and I will also put up a few pictures of some of the places when I can/find some I like.
You said you would always be there for me...I guess you lied

"With these hands we will destroy"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Places in Weathersby

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Tell me if you want other places added.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Wonderland. Cheshire may travel there now and again to check how it is going. If that is okay with you.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:14 pm

I meant places actually in Weathersby, but I will consider it.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!