Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To take the throne

To take the throne

a part of “To take the throne”, a fictional universe by Dandan.

From the corners of this land warriors and others have been chosen by the gods to rise against the Dark emperor. The come from the lands of the elves and humans, fearies and more. There are 7 gods who have chosen to pick warriors from these people.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To take the throne”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] To take the throne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "To take the throne"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dandan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] To take the throne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:50 am

Can I reseurve the Chosen of Demon please?
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:49 am

Id like to reserve Chosen of Aran.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:26 pm

sent in.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby abeautifulmess on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Hi, I sent something in for Teikaya. Is it okay? :)

abeautifulmess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Can I reserve the Chosen of Kigore please?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Can I reserve the emperor?

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:32 pm

I'm at a loss for whether I want the Chosen of Shornit or Arcanin...... I shall decide and have my Character in by tonight! I look forward to this RP, so few RP's are good on here anymore. This one however has the potential to be amazing!
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Uriel- yes as long as you don't name him Uriel septim lol

Charles- I'm currently wokring with someone on fixing his shorit but if you want arcanin its all yours.

Once we get all the chosen we can start that half the storyline and later tonight i'll post up a basic timeline.

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 pm

ok timeline is as such
Each chosen will post from there respective places in the world. i will run a small squirmish and then they will feel drawn to a place known as the Fallen Altar from there they will start trying to kill the king.

The emperor, his family, and his generals will start off cleaning up the last clan of dwarves and then heads back to the kingdom. Where the emperor will try and find ways to stop these holy warriors.

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Thanks for deciding for me! I really had no clue which to chose! I'll have mine in, probably, within the hour!

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Hey i would like to reserve the emperor's guard if at all possible

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:24 pm

I'd like to reserve an Empress please.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:39 pm

minibear yes it is
And yes the empress is now reserve for you Protagonist

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 pm

How long has the reign of the Emperor been going on, cause I'm having trouble choosing a young looking emp or a older looking emp?

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:34 am

He is like the third generation of his family to be emperor as for how long he has reigned. I'd say he became emperor before he had kids

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:20 am

Looks like all we are waiting for is just Demon and Arcanin

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walking-travesty on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:41 pm

May I reserve Emperors Daughter 1?

Walking-travesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:28 pm

reserved

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:24 pm

What is the name of the kingdom that the emperor rules over?

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!