Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Witching Wars Chapter two

Witching Wars Chapter two

a part of “Witching Wars Chapter two”, a fictional universe by SoulCandy.

The next chapter in a story about a great war between the power hungry withes and their hunters. A story bound to full of romance, conflict and magic~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Witching Wars Chapter two”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Witching Wars Chapter two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Witching Wars Chapter two"

Witching wars chapter 1 [/b]

During the height of the war a hunter made his way to the north in an attempted to kill the head, however he was out of his league and the head witch hunter had no choice to intervene discovering the current north head no longer wished to take part in the war. He headed back to the headquarters with this new information but never made it back. Upon his disappearance the hunter that originally comforted the north witch returned t the base meeting with the second in command. Suspicious of the head hunters exchange with the witch. he broke into a secure file room and found something very suspicious that was later found out to be planted by a unknown witch.

Using this file he started a large inner war between the hunters within their base. The second in command with the help other personal, a rouge hunter and two witches managed to calm down the situation and had no choice but to imprison the leaders of the havoc within the bases prison for an undetermined amount of time. The head hunter stayed missing and unfortunly assumed dead and the second in command took over as the head of the witch hunters.

Despite the resolving of the incident in record time, one head witch discovered the rebellion and deemed it an excellent time to strike the hunters, with their numbers and loyalty down. She called a head witch meeting in a disclose hidden space. It is in that meeting room that the second chapter of your story begins. . .

Plot

The witches have always helped people with their problems ever since anyone could remember they have been there. The witch heads however have only been there for the last couple hundred years. The where formed when a powerful witch formed a coven in the north, soon other coven arose and there were four one for each territory. Witch began to gravitate toward these covens and soon it was the way of life.The witch of the east for unknown reasons despised humans thinking them below her. She was bloodthirsty and had soon convinced her coven to hold the same beliefs. They began to destroy towns and rage along the areas surrounding there territories. Eventually the human fought back making the witch hunter force. The witch hunters began killing witches, even ones that belonged to the other covens.

The other covens got involved and soon hate had festered on both sides. Lady South disagreed with this and went to witch hunter to convince them not all witches were bad. She managed to talk to them and the other covens, a treaty was meant. East was angry and soon rallied up the witches again, west at her side. North stayed neutral not wanting any part of the war anymore. Finding it necessary west killed east but ended up killing herself in the process. The witches kept up their assault and Lady West failing to get North involved, killed her taking over her coven as well. West however was soon killed by the witch hunters. With the head Witches gone the witches settled and a fragile peace was constructed both sides watching each other closely.

New heads Witches soon take over and kept the peace. Three more generations lived in peaceful times after that. It wasn’t long however before war broke out again, this time no one was sure how it started ,which side broke their agreement. This war is fought on small battles and takeover there has yet to be a decisive battle. It doesn’t matter anyway war is here and each side needs their leaders to decide what will happen. The question is will they lead this new war into destruction or finally mange to gain real peace?

*Spots open (feel free to make up other titles like, head of research and development or West corporal but check with me first)
*Depending on the amount of people that apply more spots will open up!

Witch heads
*north-
*east-
*west-Maud (Mother Malkin)~Soulcandy
*south-reserved

Other witches
General of north-
General of south-
General of west-
General of east-
-aisling~soulcandy
-
-
-
-

Witch hunters
*Head witch hunter- vincent lupin~soulcandy
*Second in command-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Humans (human contracts/warlocks/normal human)-
-
-
-
Last edited by SoulCandy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Witching Wars Chapter two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Could I please reserve the head witch from the South?
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:47 pm

sure~

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:38 pm

im in, reserve me a head witch, i dont care which one, and a hunter please =D
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Badass! I loved this rp before it died. I'm glad my character at least got into a decent fight with a golem before it did. I'll reupload Yhu as soon as I can. I'll probably edit some things to where he has finally aligned himself. With the hunters that is. I figure they would consider him an ally or something sense he helped them during the rebellion. Wait. Is the rebellion still taking place? Or have the surviving rebels escaped and its all over. Seeing as it says the 2nd in command became the new leader, I'm just guessing its over. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:35 pm

The rebellion is over, i took the liberty and skipped ahead to move the story forward~

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Btw. I wouldn't reccomend reinviting Akionakamura. He dosen't post too much. Eventually he'll lose hope for the rp before its even over. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 pm

I only reinvited the people who meationed in the last rp they wnated to continue again sametime~

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Sent character. Pretty much only added a little part to his abilities or something, and a little something to his history.

Edit: So yeah. Yhu could also take a position of a Witch Hunter ranked A. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:24 am

Soul, you have your character Maud as head of the North....and you reserved it to me? i am confuzzled.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:54 am

ill have both my characters up tomorrow. scouts honor. =D

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:09 am

Never mind, sorry. ^.^*
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:48 am

I dont have them the same as they used to be because i cant remember what they where like. =p

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:58 pm

lol i understand~

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Anyone else joinin that you know of Soul?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:03 pm

I have a couple of other people who showed interest that still need to get characters in but if they don't by tomorrow i'm probably going to go ahead and start it u[p and it might urge them to. People tend to join more when an rp barely starts .we'll see how this goes

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:57 am

I'm planning to create a contract but well...I see no slot for the contract so...uhmm...may I create a contract? and if I really can create a contract...well, do any of you guys want me to be your contract?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:25 am

Black, id offer you a spot as mine, but would you be up to the challenge of being some what of a seeing eye dog? I think it would be a bit to complicated. Why dont you be a general? Liiiike general of the North? PLEASE?

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:08 am

Alright. As you wish, my dear Emotionless...May I reserve a male witch for the General of North please, SoulCandy?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:26 am

Of course you may~ There is a spot for contracts down at the bottom of the spots list there is a section that says humans (humans/contracts/worelocks) basically for others that don't fit into the other catorgies ~

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!