Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

[OOC Log] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

a part of “C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

When does a gaming system become reality? When you physically enter it? When you cannot escape the world? Or when war is declared upon the system itself?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC Log] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Last edited by ZeroDaggerz on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Wow. Feels like, ages. Don't know if you remember me from the old C.H.I.P.S. Roleplay, but the name is Archlkan, Arch for short. I recall that I had the Technician, last time this was set up, could I reserve that one, please? Thanks in advance. I hope this one takes off way better then the last one did.

Cheers,

Archlkan
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Arch, yes I do remember you and of course I'll reserve you that spot. It's the least I can do after ditching you guys. Also, don't worry I promise to make this go way smoother than the last especially since it will be the only roleplay I will be handling.

Welcome back Arch or should I say Marcx Runya ;]

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Aye, I remember that name well, haha. Though I must say, my character crafting and role playing has improved since, Mate. Expect a much bigger character, if not more specific on his actions/personality. That aside, thanks for reserving me the spot. Well, let us not get all sappy and go on reminiscing on good old times, I'll be working on my character now. Good to have you back, and running on getting this role play to work.

I'll be around, yes?

Archlkan

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Lol, good to hear well while you work on your character I'll do the same lol. Got plenty organizing to do (The boring part) lol.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:50 pm

May I reserve the medic on sword squad? I'll have my character up by tuesday.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Alrighty, I'll reserve that spot for ya.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi, I'd like to reserve the tracker on Sword? I will be unable to submit my profile until Tuesday at least, but I will try to have it in then. If I can't do it, I'll let you know and I hope you forgive me.

~ Esa
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorichyeobwa on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi, may I reserve the Driver on the Sword?
If everything was beautiful, nothing would be beautiful.

Sorichyeobwa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Well, bugger me! I was just about to request the driver's position! Is there anything left that ain't scientist?
Protect and Serve

SylentStand
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Esana ----> Tracker
Sorich ---> Driver
And Sylent, you may make your own job description as long as it's not a duplicate of an already existing one.

Edit: Also you do know there is a mechanic position, or do you not want to play a mechanic?

Edit 2: Also there are spots that allow you to have a character that is trapped within CHIPS

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Re: [OOC Log] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Mechanic it is, then! Well, Sorich, it looks like I'll be your battle-buddy from now on. I wonder what kind of vehicles one drives in the distant future? Can they be repaired with a pen-knife?

SylentStand
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:51 pm

I leave the advance tool ideas to you and I'm not going to spoil what you will have plenty of experiences of fixing ;]

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:39 pm

It appears it is filling up in here, probably have spent too much time on my profile. (O_O) Almost done though, all that is left is his History.

*ahem* But where are my manners, how 'bout I introduce myself to everyone that has reserved a character here. The name's Archlkan, Arch for easy reference. I'll Hopefully be the guy that will play as your Technician. Ya know, that person who knows everything 'bout A.Is and other Technological/Electronical devices? Anywho, pleased ta meet ya all, and I'll be looking forward to both, all the characters, and role-playing with you people.

Now to finish my character sheet, and tweak a few things here and there. Cya 'round.

Archlkan

EDIT: And, Kai is submitted. Any problems, you know where to find me. Hope you like him, though.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:39 am

Question; if a character is stuck within CHIPS, when should we bring them in? As in, would we start posting about the same time as all the SWORD members, or would we come in after they've entered CHIPS? I'm making a character right now (who was originally working at a repair shop as a mechanic [if it sounds too similar to the mechanic on SWORD, should I change it now?]) I'd love to join as a CHIP 'hostage'.

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:56 am

You'll begin posting when Sword enters CHIPS, but don't fear cause it'll take only about two posts. So, we'll be diving in there asap. As a hostage you can be whatever so the repair shop history is fine with me.

Edit: Arch I like your character, same for you Bizzy I can just feel that this is going to be interesting ;]

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:55 am

I didn't realize how much people joined until I looked at the reserved spots. We should be able to get moving soon ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:03 am

@Zero:
Thanks, I really like him as well (Obviously.), one of my rare, complete characters. I jsut love how I gave Kai a few interests, and a light reputation that might put him bad with your characters.

Dr. Helix - Well, he has a crime pinned on his concious/reputation, and the doctor hates criminals. (=P)
Danta & Ava - Kai is a general show off. Although he means no harm with it, he just likes to show people his amazing talent. (Because he's damned good at it, and you'll know it! ;D)

They're just minor things, but it's funny how I wrote those traits & reputation down, without knowing your characters disliked it.

EDIT: That is why I made way to introduce myself a few posts back. So. Many. Reservations. Plus, I'm pumped for this role play, especially because I was really excited last time. *ahem* Must contain excitement. =D

@Izzy:
Izzy! I read your character, and I must say I really like her. Wait... Did you create her with the intention of disliking Kai, should they ever meet? I was just wondering because she's like, a complete opposite. (From what I have read, anyway.) Ah, should be interesting nonetheless. (:P)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:10 am

Lol, I noticed that, this is going to be an crazy squad and Kai is going to be the source of their problem, jk or am I xD

Yeah I'm excited too (Unlike my previous RPs) that's why I decided to revive this one =]

Still have to make a Hacker, ad places to the IC, and revise everything a third time. Then it will be fully operational and simply awaiting character submittion (Not even a word lol).

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Update!

Due to the fact that these threads and the IC are nothing more than copied, pasted, and revised works of mine there have been some changes. I advise everyone to reread or read (If you haven't already done so) these sections that I have made changes to:

C.H.I.P.S: The Digital War: "History" section

[Update Log]C.H.I.P.S: The Digital War: Entire first post

[Upgrade Log]C.H.I.P.S: The Digital War: Entire first two posts

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!