Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

WEAPON

WEAPON

a part of “WEAPON”, a fictional universe by The Protagonist.

A world where Earth is protection globally by superheroes, a powerful threat emerges to destroy all that they have worked so hard to obtain. (Started!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “WEAPON”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] WEAPON

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "WEAPON"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] WEAPON

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:08 am

I wanna be a bad guy =D Dunno if I wanna be the leader though. Prefer being a lone-wolf.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:21 pm

I hope Fang gets in. I think i just based him off of Jill Valentine. It wasn't intentional, either.

Don't sue me. oAo
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:27 am

I would like to thank everyone for joining. I would like to start this tomorrow but we really need Creed members. It's hard doing a superhero roleplay when you have no villains to fight.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPSavior on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:40 am

Same here i hope we get some new creed members along the next few days
"Do a barrel roll!" *Peppy, Star Fox 64*

RPSavior
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:10 pm

As much as I would like to start, we REALLY need more Creed members. I'm gonna limit new characters to them because it seems like we will never get Creed members otherwise.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Hey, if you need more villains, I'll join Creed. In fact, I had a character made, that I never really got to use. That is if your okay with that?

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Yes, that's fine.

I think I might have to make a Creed member myself.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:03 pm

I can probably cook up another character, for the creed. Though most of my character ideas require them to be neutral, so I don't know how that might work out.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Alright, thanks.

This is important to the plot here, while WEAPON and Creed are at war, a long forgotten ancient evil will soon be making its resurrection.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Also, a question to dig17: How many operators are there? I know I said that you can have as many characters as you want but having so many operators kinda takes away variety.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:26 pm

I've only got the 4, 3 WEAPONs and 1 Creed man. But, I think they're all important.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Alright, thanks.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPSavior on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:26 pm

I would make Jack a Creed member but i really never got to playing as the bottom of the moral compass so i wouldn't know where to begin

RPSavior
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:55 am

Okay, I found a character that I can use as a creed member. But he is quite grim. Might want to offset my two grim characters with a neutral one later on.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:24 am

Alright, thanks guys. I'm going to add a new character soon. Although he won't be a Creed member, he will play a very important part later.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:46 am

may I reserve a creed? XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:55 am

Yes, reserved.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Hey Protagonist, I'll switch to a Creed member. :D

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 pm

That won't be neccessary, we have six members now which should do.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!