Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Chains That Bind

The Chains That Bind

a part of “The Chains That Bind”, a fictional universe by Eisling.

You're dead, but that was just the beginning.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chains That Bind”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Chains That Bind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Chains That Bind"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Finals have arrived, forgive my sporadic activity these next two weeks!

{I Got You Under My Skin}

Future Roleplays:
Tiny Heart

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eisling
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Chains That Bind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:10 am

^^ Could Cienpher and I reserve a pair if that's alright with you?
*~Nivosity~*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:28 am

Hello, I'd like to reserve an apprentice please..
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 am

To clarify, Niv would be the Reaper and I would be the Apprentice - this seems like an interesting roleplay! ^^
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:02 am

Places wrote:HERE, THERE, SOME OF EVERYWHERE

Lazy place naming...

Ahem...

That aside, this role play sounds cool-ish. And I'd like to try my hand at a reaper if that is okay with you.

Disregard what I just wrote. I have too many characters as it is. I should've checked that first. Apologies.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:59 am

Yay people! All reservations are saved for now!

If you know anyone that might be interested, please invite them!

Thanks for the interest guys, this is my first RP so I'm a little nervous about it ^^''

Foreverxraining, is there any particular pair you want to be an apprentice for?

Eisling
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:23 pm

I would like to be an apprentice, I don't really mind which group I'm in though. But my apprentice would be a female so it may be best if the reaper was a guy.
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Gezzy I accepted your character, thanks for joining!

I've been working on mine since last night, it's up now, but I may add some more to it later, I don't have the patience right now ^^''

Just waiting on the reserved characters to go up, and hopefully some others will come join soon!

Eisling
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:41 pm

I would like to reserve for a Male reaper if that's okay please? :]

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Submitted for a Aprentice

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verkisto on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Is there any way I may reserve a Apprentice? If not I do not mind making a Reaper. :) However, I'd prefer a Female character either way, if you don't mind! ^^

Verkisto
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Emogirl, I accepted your character, very good profile!

Wolf, I'll be shooting you a PM within the hour.

Verkisto, I've got you down as an apprentice for the 4th pair ^^

Eisling
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:24 pm

First RP? Awesome XD

I'll get my apprentice in after school today... timezones >.>

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verkisto on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Thank You! :D
I'll have my character in sometime today, scout's honor. :3 A little busy at the moment. >_<

Verkisto
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Okay waiting for that Pm

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Wolf, I sent you a PM!

You guys, don't worry too much about rushing to submit your characters. I know I put the 48 hour rule up, but I'm not going to be all "TIMES UP, GTFO." I don't wanna pressure anyone and make them rush, I just added that in so people would be more motivated to submit their characters sooner than later.

Eisling
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Pm back out changes made

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Well, the only open spot left is the last Reaper in the 4th pair! I'm so glad things seem to be going smoothly. ^^

Eisling
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Oh, I'll take it please. I see the apprentices are taken but that's fine I'll make a reaper

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Sorry it isn't detailed yet, it's a work in progress.

Track practice was wicked tough today so I'm like dying of soreness... I'll edit tomorrow.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!