Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hero Factory

Hero Factory

a part of “Hero Factory”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

A human girl is accepted into an a academy full of super humans. Trouble is bound to ensue! Dedicated role-players desired. [Good plot open to development inside] 3 spots left

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hero Factory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hero Factory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:14 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hero Factory"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Hero Factory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:55 am

Meesha? That you? Oh mai gawd.

Remember me from the Dragon Country roleplay, or as i was known then - Kai_Hibiki.

'Ello, Love. I'll have a character up soon. Eee Ohmygawdohmygawdohmygawd. I get to RP with an old friend.. Woohoo!
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:31 am

Hi, could I have the position of the other girl? I'd like to make her power the ability to control water. Is that okay? I'll submit her form as well, you can review it.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elysium on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:46 am

Hi :) Could I have one of the male spots reserved please? Thank you! ^^

Elysium
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:51 am

Oh, yeah. I'd like to reserve one of the males with no Face Claim yet. Eheheh.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:51 am

Hey D, crazy stuff I totally remember you from the dragon rp. Nice to be rping with an old friend indeed. I'll reserve for you.

Ely, what male reservation would you like me to make? As there are some with and without face claims already :)

tania, not to seem rude but did you actually read the introduction properly. I asked for character skeletons to be filled in first person ( me, myself and I)
Also your history suggests your characters family sent her to the academy when in the introduction your character and mine are picked up on the run. If you re-read through you should see what I'm talking about.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:58 am

Could I reserve a female role without a face claim? :P very nice idea by the way Meesha

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 am

Sure and thank you very much free runner :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elysium on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:19 am

I'd like to reserve the one without the face claim, if that's alright. :)

Hey DarknessUndying! xD I don't think I can send PM's yet so I guess I'll have to reply here. ^^; I actually got the name off one of Mars' volcanoes (Elysium Mon) and the region where it's located (Elysium Planitia...I think xD).

Elysium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 am

I wanted to reserve a male but I am at school and so can not look at the pictures... so I'd like to reserve a female with a face-claim of my choice?

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 am

Oh by the way, is it okay for my character to have control over Electricity? :D

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:02 am

Yeah that's fine for the both of you :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:28 am

Hello Meesha! Love the roleplay you've got going on here~ As such, I was wondering if I would be able to reserve a female spot - one for a face claim of our choice? If thats at all possible, I'll be very thankful :) I won't be able to submit a character until later tonight though, as I have college classes and work... (but only until 6:30~!)

I'll wait to ask about a power until then. :) I was thinking about having a character with wings, so if thats okay, then that would be what I choose~ :) But if not, I'll wait to see what others have come up with, and work with something other than what you've already got!

Also... *glomps Everscale* HELLLLOOOOO!!!! <3 Its been so long since I've seen you around! :D How are you, lovie?!
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:14 am

I submitted my character :D hope you like her

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strawberrykiss46 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 am

May I reserve a female spot, please?

Strawberrykiss46
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Oh no I made one HUGE mistake :( Forgive me Meesha I'll redo my character application
EDIT: okay I solved it :D

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iHipster on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:24 pm

I was wondering if you could reserve a spot(female) for me? Thank you,

~iHipster

iHipster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:26 pm

GothBabeAlex a face claim is when you claim the face of a character I've provided. So I've provided pictures already for some of the characters...

Edit: hipster, the only girl place left to reserve is either the girl who arrives with my character as a new student or the one with the face claim of Elle fanning.

No one worry I won't be accepting characters until the morning :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:05 pm

I finished my char o3o;
How is she ._.;

I tried for the Dakota Fanning spot.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iHipster on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:24 pm

I am fine with playing Elle Fanning (:
If you don't mind me playing. Do you want me to right up a skelly with the picture, or do you already have one?

iHipster
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!