Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

John Hopkins Hospital

John Hopkins Hospital

a part of “John Hopkins Hospital”, a fictional universe by Septemberism.

John Hopkins is one of the top hospitals in the U.S. It's famously known for psychiatry. The psychiatry department treats patients from ages 16-22. Reasons for admission vary to runaways and substance abuse to pyromania, psychotic breaks, and even murder.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “John Hopkins Hospital”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] John Hopkins Hospital

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "John Hopkins Hospital"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] John Hopkins Hospital

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:34 pm

May I reserve both a female and a male, possibly brother sister :0
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:43 pm

I should like to reserve a female, please. Might also submit a doctor if other people don't.

EDIT: Actually might have to call it quits on the reservation. Sorry.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 pm

May I reserve a female patient and a female doctor, please?

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cooper on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:27 pm

May I reserve two female patients? I am considering a doctor as well.
I can't think of anything witty or insightful to say, so I'm going to say some (obscure or not) lyrics from a song and hope you don't realize.

Cooper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Is my icon on my character showing up? 'Cause I can't see it.

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MykaShadow on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:32 pm

I made a character, just to let you know. I can't wait for this to actually start up and become active!

MykaShadow
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Expectations on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Are there any augmentations that need to be considered when designing the profile for a doctor?
I am who I am. That's all there really is to say on the matter.

Expectations
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Re: John Hopkins Hospital

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:34 pm

On second thought, nevermind about the doctor. My submitted character is still in, just not the doctor reservation. Thanks!

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!