Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seven Kings

[OOC] Seven Kings: Accepting

a part of “Seven Kings”, a fictional universe by Scarlett_Rose.

A role play based on the show and books King of Thrones. Contains adventure, betrayal, death, fantasy, kings, romance, violence, and war. Six of the seven holy kingdoms have fallen, and now the man responsible must pay.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seven Kings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Seven Kings: Accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Q & A's for role play: "Questions and Answers"
Role play: "Seven Kings"
The Seven Kingdoms: "Kingdoms and bloodlines"

Once upon a time there was seven kingdoms, but that isn't the case anymore. Godwin runs the land, and havoc is everywhere, but there is hope.

With the destruction of six of the seven holy kingdoms came to rise the clan of the dire wolves, bastards and loyal servants of the former kings, they were individuals that were sent North to face the harsh winters Winterfell had to offer by Lord Godwin. Among the banished was Robert Adine, the youngest son of The King of the Dragons, Edmund Adine. Robert was saved by a humble servant was acted as a midwife to his mother, Christine. He was a boy of twelve at the time, and knew little of the world around him. When forced from his home in Dragonstone, Robert didn't know he would never again see another Dragon or that his home was just one of the many Kingdoms that had been overtaken.

With his arrival in Winterfell, Robert took on the surname Claridge, after the midwife and husband that took him in as their own. He was taught to make armor, and raised as any other village child would be, but Robert would grow to be something great. He never forgot his home in Dragonstone, and as he learned the stories of the others forced from their villages he knew Godwin must be destroyed. As the Gods would have it, former knights of the kings also wandered into Winterfell, and Robert learned from them the code of a night and the ways of a war. By eighteen, Robert was no longer the prince of Dragonstone, he was Lord Claridge, leader of the Direwolf clan, and he would not rest until the land of the once seven holy kingdoms were once again restored.

"Seven Kings"

Update

So far we have: Just a brief overview for now.

Aeden- The bastard son of King Godwin. He currently knows nothing of of his bloodline. Currently one of many bastard children of King Godwin.

Damien Burlingham- The only heir to the Eryic throne, he is the son of the late King Burlingham.

Scarlett O'Connel- Daughter of King Godwin's right hand. Her father fought for Adine's army during the take over of the seven holy kingdoms.

Rivera Redway- Daughter of the late King Redway. She was smuggled into Winterfell as a boy by a knight who served her father.

Still needed

Robert Claridge

The bastard son of Edmund Adine

Robert's sister

Charles Godwin

*Son of Godwin

*The queen

*The queens brother

***Anyone wishing to play the last three, message me first. There is some important information that goes along with them :)
Last edited by Scarlett_Rose on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Seven Kings(In Progress)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:31 pm

This looks really awesome! What kinda characters were you looking for? DId you want people to join as rulers of the kingdoms or as other people??
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Thank you :) Rulers, guards, children of the kings, servants, ect. I want this to be a role play that is full of action and not just something that will die a page or two in.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:08 pm

sweet sounds good, I'll get started on a character app. I'm thinking of a king

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:20 pm

I should have the story line up by tonight, along with parts :)

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:21 pm

This looks really interesting. I will wait until the parts are listed... But I know I definitely want to join.
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Trying to finish up

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] Seven Kings: Accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Accepting

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Re: Seven Kings: Accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:21 pm

Can I have the bastard son of Charles Godwin? I'm thinking the queen tried to have him killed, but he is now among the banished in Winterfell. He'd be the heir to Riverrun, right? I'd like to have him around 13 if that's possible.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Seven Kings: Accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:18 pm

almostinsane wrote:Can I have the bastard son of Charles Godwin? I'm thinking the queen tried to have him killed, but he is now among the banished in Winterfell. He'd be the heir to Riverrun, right? I'd like to have him around 13 if that's possible.

Submit an outline :) He is free range and can be whatever age you wish. I do not hold spots, but will pick the best choice.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:19 pm

I 'pm'd you, and also went ahead and submitted a sheet for the Daughter of Simon Redway. I do have one question that I didn't ask when I pm'd you. Could I make her older than 13? I'd like to have her more around 16-17, if that's alright...if it's not, then I'll just have to fill in her history accordingly. If it is alright, that would be great. Also...will her step-father, the knight, be a playable character? If not, then I can just write up the history with him in it without worrying about it or her last name and what-not :3 Thanks!

~TwiliXDragon
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Sweeeeet, roles are filling up! Can't wait for this thing to kick off

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:34 pm

I'd like to take Robert Clairidge? I can't make the character now but may I have him reserved?

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:39 pm

TwiliXDragon wrote:I 'pm'd you, and also went ahead and submitted a sheet for the Daughter of Simon Redway. I do have one question that I didn't ask when I pm'd you. Could I make her older than 13? I'd like to have her more around 16-17, if that's alright...if it's not, then I'll just have to fill in her history accordingly. If it is alright, that would be great. Also...will her step-father, the knight, be a playable character? If not, then I can just write up the history with him in it without worrying about it or her last name and what-not :3 Thanks!

~TwiliXDragon

The age thing I explained to you in the reason for rejection :D
As for her step-father? If you wish to play him, be my gust :)

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:44 pm

No offense, but it was a little ridiculous rejecting her when all I needed to change the age.... But whatever, I changed it. And no, I'd rather something happen, and her step-father be gone or dead, so I wouldn't have to play more than one character. I already came up with a name for him, and I'll finish her bio tomorrow, if you don't mind. :) I have work from 9:15-1:15, so I'll get it up then, then work at job #2 from 4-9

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:08 am

TwiliXDragon wrote:No offense, but it was a little ridiculous rejecting her when all I needed to change the age.... But whatever, I changed it. And no, I'd rather something happen, and her step-father be gone or dead, so I wouldn't have to play more than one character. I already came up with a name for him, and I'll finish her bio tomorrow, if you don't mind. :) I have work from 9:15-1:15, so I'll get it up then, then work at job #2 from 4-9

I hadn't read your message when I fist saw the profile XD I had replied to you after I had already rejected it, but that was my mistake lol sorry. She has been accpeted.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:42 am

Update

So far we have: Just a brief overview for now.

Aeden- The bastard son of King Godwin. He currently knows nothing of of his bloodline. Currently one of many bastard children of King Godwin.

Damien Burlingham- The only heir to the Eryic throne, he is the son of the late King Burlingham.

Scarlett O'Connel- Daughter of King Godwin's right hand. Her father fought for Adine's army during the take over of the seven holy kingdoms.

Rivera Redway- Daughter of the late King Redway. She was smuggled into Winterfell as a boy by a knight who served her father.

Still needed

Robert Claridge

The bastard son of Edmund Adine

Robert's sister

Charles Godwin

*Son of Godwin

*The queen

*The queens brother

***Anyone wishing to play the last three, message me first. There is some important information that goes along with them :)
Last edited by Scarlett_Rose on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:24 am

I was thinking of creating a tribal leader from a land northeast of the lands shown here. He plans to use the chaos to capture or atleast raid Pentos... If it's okay i'll send you the CS
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:29 am

I'm gunna marathon season 1 into season 2 of Game of Thrones till this starts lol

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:11 am

Bromander Shepard wrote:I'm gunna marathon season 1 into season 2 of Game of Thrones till this starts lol

I actually am watching them now :)

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!